Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? (1285 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Karma, Does It Exist? / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by MindHacker9009(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2022
Has anyone seen this juju mirror before:
Nollywood movies do have juju mirrors in them. But some time back a lady told me she started a charity and it led her to visit a place in the south and she saw this juju mirror and someone in Europe was called and the person appeared in the mirror and that this led her to quickly stop the charity work. Has anyone here seen this juju mirror live before?

Only by worshipping GOD ALMIGHTY of the True Torah can one be free from the domonic activities of this juju mirror.
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by shawante(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2022
Like if you think it exists.. Share if you don't believe it exists.
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by MindHacker9009(m): 3:52pm On May 06, 2022
Does the silence here mean people are too scared to talk about their experience of juju mirror just like the lady in the OP
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 06, 2022
MindHacker9009:
But some time back a lady told me she started a charity and it led her to visit a place in the south and she saw this juju mirror and someone in Europe was called and the person appeared in the mirror and that this led her to quickly stop the charity work.

Why would it lead her to stop the charity work? She should simply not visit that place again if she was scared.
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by MindHacker9009(m): 4:00pm On May 06, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Why would it lead her to stop the charity work? She should simply not visit that place again if she was scared.

Good question. She was scared because her charity work was to help people like the one that was called to appear in the juju mirror so she told me she had to abandon the charity work
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by MindHacker9009(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2022
The silence on this topic on juju mirror is a sign that it is real and no one wants to talk about it because they are scared about it

1 Like

Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by oteneaaron(m): 4:56pm On May 06, 2022
Nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by thrillionaire(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2022
MindHacker9009:
The silence on this topic on juju mirror is a sign that it is real and no one wants to talk about it because they are scared about it
Why try to manipulate people to engage your post? So what if it's real and we're scared? Of what consequence is it to us?

People will engage your post if it interests them but if no one comments, you either wait or go elsewhere.
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by MindHacker9009(m): 5:05pm On May 06, 2022
thrillionaire:
Why try to manipulate people to engage your post? So what if it's real and we're scared? Of what consequence is it to us?

People will engage your post if it interests them but if no one comments, you either wait or go elsewhere.

Juju is hot top on this forum, so the silence on this juju mirror speaks volumes

1 Like

Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by LordReed(m): 5:11pm On May 06, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Nollywood movies do have juju mirrors in them. But some time back a lady told me she started a charity and it led her to visit a place in the south and she saw this juju mirror and someone in Europe was called and the person appeared in the mirror and that this led her to quickly stop the charity work. Has anyone here seen this juju mirror live before?

Can she take you to the same place?
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by MindHacker9009(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2022
LordReed:

Would you go with her to such a place
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by LordReed(m): 9:07pm On May 06, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Would you go with her to such a place

If the opportunity arose, yes. So once again can she take you to the same place?
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by MindHacker9009(m): 10:11pm On May 06, 2022
LordReed:

If the opportunity arose, yes. So once again can she take you to the same place?

Ok, but I would prefer to watch the video instead of going there with her
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by LordReed(m): 11:08pm On May 06, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Ok, but I would prefer to watch the video instead of going there with her

You still haven't answered the question.
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by Image123(m): 4:00am On May 07, 2022
LordReed:

Proverbs 2:1 My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; 2:2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; 2:3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding; 2:4 If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; 2:5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by MindHacker9009(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2022
LordReed:

You still haven't answered the question.
LordReed:

It's not a place I would like to visit. I met the lady overseas on a few occasions some time back and we are both based overseas. The lady told me the experience made her abandon her charity work.
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by LordReed(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2022
MindHacker9009:

It's not a place I would like to visit. I met the lady overseas on a few occasions some time back and we are both based overseas. The lady told me the experience made her abandon her charity work.

So basically she cannot recreate the incidence. OK. So we'll just file this under one of those unverified tales.

2 Likes

Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by MindHacker9009(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 12:19am On Mar 12, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Its a load of bullshit, just like peeps spewing cash, dudes losing their dicks after a touch (though this can be a psychiatric condition) etc

1 Like

Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by guysbewise: 1:03am On Mar 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Its a load of bullshit, just like peeps spewing cash, dudes losing their dicks after a touch (though this can be a psychiatric condition) etc

The dick one and peeps spewing cash, I don't believe such until it can be done live.

But I now believe there are some people with evil divination spirits and they can monitor and control the mind of someone anywhere they are in the world
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 1:30am On Mar 16, 2023
guysbewise:

The dick one and peeps spewing cash, I don't believe such until it can be done live.

But I now believe there are some people with evil divination spirits and they can monitor and control the mind of someone anywhere they are in the world
Any evidence of this?
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by guysbewise: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
jaephoenix:

Any evidence of this?

Answer this question. Imagine when the young man in the post below by someone else on this forum, was still in primary six and a very bright boy without showing any sign of what he started doing later on at uni and her jealous aunty said to this boy only amongst his other siblins when he was still in primary six that he was going to do what he started doing later at uni, what is your explanation of this? If you say you don't believe this can happen then you are naive about the demonic activities of divination going on in this world.

Alaigbopress:
There is one of my brother who was a Student of University of Port-Harcourt before he had a problem. "What is the problem", he developed a kind of mental problem, not that he is insane he is accurate in all his wordings but all his actions are pointing towards traditional stuff combined with Jewish tradition and Mosaic Laws. He developed this hatred for church and even goes violent trying to turn out house to his temple.

The guy is very intelligent, infact he was the head Boy of their set in Federal Government College Enugu during their set.

In all these I asked my mother that we should sought for solution through traditional way. But my mother is a serious minded Christian, she always insists that she cannot sought for solution in the traditional way.

Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 12:28am On Mar 19, 2023
guysbewise:

Answer this question. Imagine when the young man in the post below by someone else on this forum, was still in primary six and a very bright boy without showing any sign of what he started doing later on at uni and her jealous aunty said to this boy when he was still in primary six that he was going to do what he started doing later at uni, what is your explanation of this? If you say you don't believe this can happen then you are naive about the demonic activities of divination going on in this world.

Interesting. Ever heard of bipolar disorders or schizophrenia?
Nigerians are so ignorant of mental health, its so mind boggling. In a society like this, patients that have such symptoms, end up in the psychiatric ward very late, because they go to all sorts of churches and mosques

1 Like

Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by guysbewise: 12:37am On Mar 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

Interesting. Ever heard of bipolar disorders or schizophrenia?
Nigerians are so ignorant of mental health, its so mind boggling. In a society like this, patients that have such symptoms, end up in the psychiatric ward very late, because they go to all sorts of churches and mosques

Then you did not read my question above, here is it again.

jaephoenix:

Any evidence of this?

Answer this question. Imagine when the young man in the post below by someone else on this forum, was still in primary six and a very bright boy without showing any sign of what he started doing later on at uni and her jealous aunty said to this boy only amongst his other siblins when he was still in primary six that he was going to do what he started doing later at uni, what is your explanation of this? If you say you don't believe this can happen then you are naive about the demonic activities of divination going on in this world.
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 12:43am On Mar 19, 2023
guysbewise:

Then you did not read my question above, here is it again.

I read it, and still stand by my reply
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by guysbewise: 12:49am On Mar 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

I read it, and still stand by my reply

Your response is completely off point from my quaestion below.

jaephoenix:

Any evidence of this?

Answer this question. Imagine when the young man in the post above by someone else on this forum, was still in primary six and a very bright boy without showing any sign of what he started doing later on at uni and her jealous aunty said to this boy only amongst his other siblins when he was still in primary six that he was going to do what he started doing later at uni, what is your explanation of this? If you say you don't believe this can happen then you are naive about the demonic activities of divination going on in this world.
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by CodeTemplar: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2023
guysbewise:

coin in a fish mouth by Jesus?
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2023
CodeTemplar:
coin in a fish mouth by Jesus?
Or talking donkey and snake?
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2023
guysbewise:

Your response is completely off point from my quaestion below.

Dude I don't get your point. I explained what that phenomenon is
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by CodeTemplar: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

Or talking donkey and snake?
and so what?
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2023
CodeTemplar:
and so what?
They didn't happen
Re: Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? by guysbewise: 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

Dude I don't get your point. I explained what that phenomenon is

Your question was about divination, so read my question again, it's was "if an aunty" and about divination which you have not answered.

jaephoenix:

Any evidence of this?

Answer this question. Imagine when the young man in the post above by someone else on this forum, was still in primary six and a very bright boy without showing any sign of what he started doing later on at uni and her jealous aunty said to this boy only amongst his other siblings when he was still in primary six that he was going to do what he started doing later at uni, what is your explanation of this? If you say you don't believe this can happen then you are naive about the demonic activities of divination going on in this world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

�HERBS AND SPIRITUALITY - Solutions To Life Issues / Spitting On Christians Is An Ancient Jewish Tradition (pics) / What Is This World Turning Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.