Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

How To Remove Sunburn - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Remove Sunburn (598 Views)

Best Soap I Have Ever Used That Cleared My Sunburn, And Dark Knuckles / Want to clear dark spots, sunburn, stretch marks, pimples & tone your skin? / Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Sunburn by DBAAMI(f): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
How to remove sunburn
Sunburn appear mostly around your eyes area , cheeks, this is because the skin around the eye and cheek is soft and thinner, so your bleaching cream reaction quickly shows up there in the form of sunburn.
Sunburn is mostly caused by creams that contains harsh chemicals like hdyroquinon, mercury and so on.
Most people go for this cream because it is cheap and tends to work fast in giving them a light complexion, but at the end of it, it causes sunburn, which first of all appear in form of reddish skin around your eyes area, continue usage of it ,will lead to sunburn that any other cream you use may make the condition more worst, it is better you stop the bleaching cream once it starts to give you that reddish skin before it finally lead to sunburn.
Most people cover the sunburn with makeup, I believe skin blemishes should be removed once and for all , rather than covering it.
In this article,I will be showing you how to remove sunburn,this remedy works .
Continue reading��
http://www.oluwakemicraft.com.ng/2020/08/how-to-remove-sunburn.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2020 Braided Hairstyles For Ladies: Most Stunning Styles To Look Fresh / Look Smart, Check Out Our Designers Wristwatches / Quality Bangladesh Wears For Men. Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.