Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me (12106 Views)

What Hair Cream Can I Use To Soften My Thick And Strong Hair? / Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? / Pls Which Cream Can Oily Face Guy Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me by racheal22: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
hello nairaland, I wish you all happy new year, pls I need your help I av bad sunburn they are on the two sides of my face, have use different creams such as funbact a, carotone bsc, extra clinic bsc, Dr clear sunburn cream still its still there,and I av use natural remedy like potato rather it makes it dark and sometimes my face is going to be red, pls pls pls and pls if any one knw wat I can use to clear it i will be happy and am in akure in ondo state, u can call/flash my number on 08067668506 or tell me wat I can use thanks in advance.
Re: Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me by racheal22: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
pls reply me now, 11views without reply pls kindly help me fellow nairalands
Re: Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me by racheal22: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
pls somebody in the group should help me and tell me wat I can use or u know someone selling creams that can tell me wat to use pls help me pls dnt view nd leave pls I need reply thanks
Re: Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me by blessedvisky(m): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
racheal22:
pls reply me now, 11views without reply pls kindly help me fellow nairalands
go jealth session
Re: Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me by Maycuity: 12:49am On Apr 19, 2018
buy looking good whitening lotion plus..Dey hv different types..buy d one wit pink cover..d big one..it has a very big carton..Nd apply it on d affected area..
Re: Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me by alebz007: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Madam, have you ever heard of Oriflame cosmetics?
They have top notch skin care products that addresses all types of skin issues... Like this your sunburn, i jus sold a cream a few days back to one of my clients with a similar issue.. If u are still having the issue, contact me on 08149322437... call or whatsapp and then i ll get it for u.. ur testimonies will abound.. Gud evening.
racheal22:
hello nairaland, I wish you all happy new year, pls I need your help I av bad sunburn they are on the two sides of my face, have use different creams such as funbact a, carotone bsc, extra clinic bsc, Dr clear sunburn cream still its still there,and I av use natural remedy like potato rather it makes it dark and sometimes my face is going to be red, pls pls pls and pls if any one knw wat I can use to clear it i will be happy and am in akure in ondo state, u can call/flash my number on 08067668506 or tell me wat I can use thanks in advance.
Re: Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me by Debbielam(f): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
racheal22:
pls somebody in the group should help me and tell me wat I can use or u know someone selling creams that can tell me wat to use pls help me pls dnt view nd leave pls I need reply thanks

Hi did you get a solution to your sunburn? If not you can try our scrubs it works wonders
Re: Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me by sopretty: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2018
Join our DIY chatroom today for questions on skincare , we interact on safe products , to use, render solutions to different skin problems to our best knowledge and also teach you how to make your own safe skincare products at no cost, join today and thank me later

click on the link below to join or send me a WhatsApp message on 09024838720 to add you

https:///3yugEa2WNJq1ADJah1WwqV
Re: Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me by Junnie0906(f): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Has anybody found a solution to sunburn? Please help
Re: Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me by Burblingirl(f): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Scrubs and a organic black soap quote author=Junnie0906 post=92596046]Has anybody found a solution to sunburn? Please help[/quote]
Re: Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me by gideonematics: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
ONE CREAM THAT WORKS PERFECTLY FOR SUNBURN IN 2022
A lot of creams promise to manage sunburn but leave you more frustrated.

Having to try alot of stuff to arrive at the one that works can be annoying but not to worry I came across one moisturizing cream that perfectly resolved my sunburn and protects me from developing new ones.

I will be providing a complete review of this miracle cream that solved my problem...
https://www.gidisblog.com/2022/06/habetong-aloe-vera-gel-review.html
Re: Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me by Homeyfav: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2023
There are some ingredients that every sunburn removal cream should have and they include;

Vitamin C
Retinoid
Kojic acid
Glycolic acid
Azelaic acid
Hydroquinone

(1) (Reply)

How Good Is Two Lion Sewing Machine? / Latest Ankara Kimono Styles 2018 : The Most Recent African Dresses / Aliyu Habibat Wins Miss Comely Nigeria 2017‎ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.