Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Lets Promote Your Product & Services For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Promote Your Product & Services For You (574 Views)

Create Your Product/service And Ads Campaign Free!!! / Food Business Is Good Business - Sell Your Product On 21food.com FREE! / How To Promote Your Product Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Promote Your Product & Services For You by ebonyking: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
The importance of marketing promotion to the survival of businesses can't be over stressed.And yet,you don't need to drain your bank 2 launch an effective marketing campaign.Just let us get to work,2day promoting your goods and services for you and you'll be amazed at the visibility your products and services 'll enjoy.

Our fee is very,very little.So hurry & let's speak today

Afam Uzoechina
Re: Lets Promote Your Product & Services For You by Egbetayo(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2011
hello, I am interested in your post. I will love to know what it will cost me to promote the services of cleaning and fumigation services. You may reach me on any of this numbers:08035353722, 08026609210.
Looking forward to a prospective business relationship.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed Pllease,lawyer Inthe House? / Legitimate $250 / Do You Need A Trader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.