Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Urgent Advice Needed Pllease,lawyer Inthe House? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Advice Needed Pllease,lawyer Inthe House? (558 Views)

Registering An Limited Liability Company Without Lawyer. / Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed / I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed Pllease,lawyer Inthe House? by biachwest: 1:46am On Mar 17, 2011
Hello i shipped two buses to nigeria and i gave the both buses to my friends younger brother in lagos to sale for me,my friend stays here in europe with me but meanwhile he garanted me to give the buses to his brother in nigeria to sale for me in benin,
so i asked my main sales person to allow my friends brother to take the buses, and after then ,since august last year they had only given me 300 th naira out of the 1 million they are surpose to sale both buses, and he keep telling me that the buyers hasnt paid all and that they kept the buses till the buyers pays the whole money. but meanwhile i still have the bill of loading of the both buses in my position, but meanwhile they has the buses the clearing papers with them in nigeria. i have asked them to let my family see the buses but they wouldnt.
what should i do?.i only has in my position here in europe with me the bill of loading of the both buses.
please will apreciate advices from you guys.
thanks in advance

should i forward the case to efcc through a lawyer

(1) (Reply)

Do Forex Really Pay? / Do You Need A 20ft Or 40ft Containers To Buy? / Importation Of Used/refurbished Laptops From Home Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.