Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation (17716 Views)

Alex Otti Visits Ariaria Market, Orders Cessation Of Police Hostility On Traders / Drama In Supreme Court As Edo, Bayelsa Join FG Against Kaduna, Zamfara, Others / The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by RuddyFusion(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2020
It is well
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by IvarTheBoneless: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
No amount of protests can change anything

Some months back these same people were the ones chanting sai baba 4+4

Enjoy it till the end

You and the idiots who liked your comment are cursed forever.

What does 4 + 4 have to do with innocent lives lost ?

Anyone APC, PDP or Apga who celebrates the death of these people has mental issues.

Didinrin.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2020
They are stupid they should protest against that
clueless imposter jubrii in Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by Getnewinfo: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by nkiliuzo(m): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2020
I would have loved to see photos of the protest tho, anyway I hope their cries are heard... enough is enough
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:27am On Aug 21, 2020
Daddysidhan:
El-rufai incompetence has gone viral Lols, even the deaf and dumb knows that the governor is not clean. He can only deceive his family and fulani supporters in Kaduna not the world.
Hell Rufai and his demented son are more concerned with Aba and its environment..
A f00l whose house is burning is busy chasing rats.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:30am On Aug 21, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

You and the idiots who liked your comment are cursed forever.

What does 4 + 4 have to do with innocent lives lost ?

Anyone APC, PDP or Apga who celebrates the death of these people has mental issues.

Didinrin.
Hypocrisy is a disease that leaves its owners without any iota of shame..
You of all people should be the last to call people out..
Guess SNIPERS are finished in the market.. grin
#FUCKINHYPOCRITE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by Rawhumper(m): 10:30am On Aug 21, 2020
[

It is only fools that will rely on the govt for protection, stay there and be wiped out.

God knows let any fulani fool come around my area to try rubbish and see if he will live to tell the story.

Remember if you die, the Police, DSS, Military and govt can never replace it.Nobody has the right to tell us to be quiet as we are slaughtered.

Am not sympathetic to those that can defend themselves, form vigilante with or without the govt approval defend your community and families.
Raise money amongst yourselves and get what you want, if not stay there and be waiting on the govt to save you.

Very patheic!!!! angry

quote author=adenigga post=93049431]Nigerians abroad have protested against the killings in Kaduna, imploring the international community to prevail on President Muhammadu Buhari to halt the bloodletting.

Organised by the Southern Kaduna People in Diaspora (SOKAPDA) Europe and numbering about 25, the protesters converged on one of United Kingdom’s most famous landmarks – Trafalgar Square – as early as 8a.m. yesterday, before proceeding to the Nigerian High Commission in nearby Northumberland Avenue, with the cheerleaders chanting “what do we want?” and others responding with “justice.”

The march then went into full swing at the embassy, where they chanted, “Southern Kaduna can’t breathe”, “Southern Kaduna lives matter”, “Stop the killings” and “Stop the genocide.”

As the numbers increased, the protesters kept shouting, “Buhari wake up, Nigeria does not belong to one tribe, Nigeria does not belong to Fulani”, “We say no to Jihad, we say no to Sharia law, stop El-Rufai.”

There were also tunes of “Fulani jihadists are killing us”, “Buhari wake up, we have the right to choose our faith, and we have chosen to be Christians”.

They accused the federal and state governments of failing the people, stating that over 2000 people had allegedly been murdered by the marauders.

SOKAPDA president, Rita Allahmagani, told The Guardian that the march was to bring to the attention of the international community that “what is happening in Southern Kaduna is not a conflict, but a genocide.”

Asked what they wanted the world powers to do, she stated: “Let them rise up to their responsibility and help. We want the United Kingdom, United States and France to come in and prevail on the government to end the killings.”

They later handed a letter to an official of the commission, who assured them that their message would be relayed to the President by the envoy.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigerians-abroad-protest-against-kaduna-killings-task-u-s-others-on-cessation/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by Zetty177x: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2020
Why is the place by looking like Kaduna?
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by Rawhumper(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2020
[
Sorry about your lose.

Its high time, people stop relying on the govt for protection,they have failed in that aspect.
Dont ask me how?

Nobody has the right to take your life from you except the Court of Law, one has the fundamental right to defend his life.

If my life is threatened, i will defend it,i wont wait for any security agencies even if i die trying i make sure i take as many as i can.
Its better than just been a statistic.

I will create thread to teach the art of defense when attacked by one or more persons.

I hope it will help alot, though is the theoretical aspect but i do my best to make it as real as i can.

I still stand for a Confederation not cessation, with a weak Centre....let the Regions develop at their own pace.
My words may not carry weight now but someday i know the will be remembered.

Its time if we will hear, to set aside love for money, ethnicity, religious differences to vote as a bloc as if our lives depend on it in the next election.

With a good Govt i know peace can be achieved!

quote author=Rootprof post=93050053]Many things are going on in Nigeria,seems the evil perpetrated is far more than the good. Why should we keep killing in the name of religion ( it's crazy ). Many people don't understand what it means to live in fear and to lose love one ( not to talk of knowing the people responsible but can't do anything about it ). I lost a brother over 4 months now but it still seems like he just travelled and will be back soon cry[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
No amount of protests can change anything

Some months back these same people were the ones chanting sai baba 4+4

Enjoy it till the end

Southern Kaduna are Christians, they didn't vote for El-Rufai,
El-Rufai rigged the election.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2020
crafteck:
And idiot youths in Nigeria cant talk
It's like you want to be shot by soldiers ehn. You think the UK is Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2020
Samfloxin:

My dear, Islam is the worst thing that happened to the world. Any country that has Muslims is cursed forever because they don't change,they don't leave. The only solution is either to divide this country or fight it out

You're right.

Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2020
FrLukas:
Very ignorant. Calling on nations like France is an exercise in futility.

All these western countries are the originator of most of these violence.

" Let's keep the African savages fighting among themselves while we cart away their gold deposit..."

France especially...a very racist and useless country.
Stop talking without evidence for Christ's sakes. Up till now the white people who are miles away are still our problem. Chai.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by Theboss100(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2020
longetivity:
Mtcheew
Sighing into wetin na. People are been killed and I are sighing. Infact come here.

Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by biggy26: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2020
IamWonderful:
There is something about this Southern Kaduna that is shady, it seems government is carrying out genocide there.
That's why he chose Muslim Muslim ticket. If the deputy had come from southern kaduna, which is the normal practice, he or she would have protected their people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by Studio247: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kaduna people should fight for division instard of protesting for what they know it will not stop

Christians must be separated from the Muslims .

Each others boundaries must be respected that's the only solution to this problem.

What the people of southern Kaduna are facing today has been staring at them for a long time
But as blind as they could be they never took a serious action and prepare for a time like this.

Christians will always be killed so long as they remain mixed

If you can relate to this regular statement by housa Muslim/ or Fulani. SABUWA DA KAZA BAI HANA YANKA then you will understand where am going to.

Let me translate BEING FRIENDLY WITH A CHICKEN DOESN'T STOP YOU FROM KILLING IT.

This is deep for those who understand housa language.

RIGHT for your freedom until you have then killing will
Stop.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by Zamsod(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
This Southern Kaduna killings no ordinary at all. Something big is going on there.
Well for free Bitcoins, check out: https://free-btc.biz/?r=1370701
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
SegFault:

Stop talking without evidence for Christ's sakes. Up till now the white people who are miles away are still our problem. Chai.

I'm not arguing this with you.

You are free to hold your uninformed opinion.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by crafteck(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
SegFault:

It's like you want to be shot by soldiers ehn. You think the UK is Nigeria?

Arent we already being shot daily by sars and soldiers?
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by EdiskyHarry: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
El rufai, your days are numbered, continue sponsoring assassins to kill innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by MajohBankz: 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Egg source with white rice is delicious.

Anuofia!
u

Lol, as in bush meat?
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by Bahamas95(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sai baba, Sai baba!
Enjoy your baba.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by cray91(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
sorry about your brother! sadly we all going where he went just different times!
Rootprof:
Many things are going on in Nigeria,seems the evil perpetrated is far more than the good. Why should we keep killing in the name of religion ( it's crazy ). Many people don't understand what it means to live in fear and to lose love one ( not to talk of knowing the people responsible but can't do anything about it ). I lost a brother over 4 months now but it still seems like he just travelled and will be back soon cry
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
crafteck:

Arent we already being shot daily by sars and soldiers?
Yes but that one puts you straight in their sights. Please go and ask around how previous protests ended, the shiite protest, the one in abia, the one during that mko abiola's time, they all ended in tears.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by IvarTheBoneless: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
FlipModeSquade:

FlipModeSquade to his useless father:

Hypocrisy is a disease that leaves its owners without any iota of shame..
You of all people should be the last to call people out..
Guess SNIPERS are finished in the market.. grin
#FUCKINHYPOCRITE
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by plessis: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
YorubaPrince:
Honestly speaking, Nigeria and her citizens are cursed. The funny thing is na the same citizens dey mess up the country NOT leaders.

Those leaders are simply a reflection of the citizens!

Na the same citizens dey support these miscreants called Politicians... even on here.

Fvck Nigeria and Nigerians! angry

Stop crying and face your yarriba brothers and sisters. They brought this evil called buhari on southern Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by olisaEze(m): 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
El’Rufai’s sons won’t open mouth about dis wan na, na NBA withdrawal of invitation to "Dia Fada" na im dey pain dem! Bloody self entitled hypocrites! angry
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by earnit3: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
really
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by Sleekfingers: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
IamWonderful:
There is something about this Southern Kaduna that is shady, it seems government is carrying out genocide there.

the killing in kaduna is tribal and religion conflicts......the killings wont stop as long as a tribe sees themselves as superior ....
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=IvarTheBoneless post=93068476][/quote]
Spineless and Boneless Hypocrite.. grin
Guess it shock you,Dindirin.. shocked
EWU 4+4,ZOMBIE.. undecided
Re: Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation by IvarTheBoneless: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
FlipModeSquade:

FlipModeSquade to his useless homosexual father,:
Spineless and Boneless Hypocrite.. grin
Guess it shock you,Dindirin.. shocked
EWU 4+4,ZOMBIE.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Die After PDP Rallies In Gombe, Taraba / Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh / Osun Introduces Parliamentary System In LGA - Attorney General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.