Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People (24691 Views)

APC Adopts Direct Primary, Set To Reclaim Edo From PDP / We Have Liberated Edo From Godfathers, Our Next Destination Is Lagos– Idahosa / Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People, Obaseki Begs ‘restored Monarch’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2020

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by majamajic(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
This election

ZFFLVVY
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by HenryHenry177: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Y
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Born2Breed(f): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
free2ryhme:

You go just dey post wetin you no understand

Ewobi nọ ozuọ make me understand the statement below. If you can't then accept The bolded as your new title.

“This is the only way we can show appreciation to you is through our Permanent Voter Cards (PVC’s)"
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Coldie(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
E concern una
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Deborah98(f): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
4+4=8,abi is there another 4+4 that I don't know undecided

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by joewy02: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
swiz123:
some people think that the mantra 'Edo no be Lagos' was only made because of the godfatherism in the latter.

It was also made because of the electorate's behaviour towards the leadership of their state.

While Lagos has many keypad warriors who wouldn't vote, Edo has less keypad warriors who will vote.

While Lagos has too much backstabbers who threw the previous administration under the bus, Edo has rationalists who judges one based on performance.

While Lagos has too many asslickers who thinks that one godfather's butt must be kept sparkling clean at all times, Edo has visionaries who things as they are

Savage of the highest order smiley

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Person2person(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
time ticking

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Wettoid123: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
empty promises that is what they we always say nonsense all politicians!
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Openbusiness: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Edo State House of Assembly has 2 Speakers at the same time Truly Edo is not Lagos grin

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by wazzub: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Yahksbiz(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
with God it is possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqru4MmU9NI

with God it is possible
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by friday2011(m): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
mightyhazell:

He may lack tact , street wisdom and cunny,but this guy is visionary...

Guy... Your wife no go run leave you.

Tirigbosa 4 u

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by martineverest(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
he doesn't need to join u..he is already in pdp.....that anenih's village

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by alizma: 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
He suddenly identify with deposed monarchs few weeks to his election. He has been on that sit for some years without asking of their well-being. Selfish politician

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by lumiday(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Where do we go from here, another election padi padi selection is on the way! Omo Naija...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDSzNpvqbeY
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by danfourtson(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
This election is between Abaseki and Oshomole....Abaseki wants to use Edo people to win the election while Oshomole wants to use Abuja to win the Election...

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by saxoawil2: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
DISCOVER THIS BUSINESS I'M CURRENTLY DOING AND MAKING UP TO ₦25K WEEKLY OR MORE WITH MY PHONE AND FROM HOME LEGITIMATELY.
For Example:
1. Invite 1 people, you would be paid 1 x ₦1500 = ₦1,500
2. Invite 10 people, you would be paid 10 x ₦1500 = ₦15,000
3. 50 People, you would be paid 50 x ₦1500 = ₦75,000
4. 100 people, you would be paid 100 x ₦1500= ₦150,000
5. 1000 x ₦1500 = ₦1.5M
NOTE: All payments goes directly into your bank account
Check my Signature for more details.
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by garfield1: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
pretydiva:
Edo is PDP

Sweet baby,edo is apc
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by garfield1: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
danfourtson:
This election is between Abaseki and Oshomole....Abaseki wants to use Edo people to win the election while Oshomole wants to use Abuja to win the Election...

Ize iyamu first act in office will be to dethrone this unwise monarch

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Chibuking1402(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
swiz123:
some people think that the mantra 'Edo no be Lagos' was only made because of the godfatherism in the latter.

It was also made because of the electorate's behaviour towards the leadership of their state.

While Lagos has many keypad warriors who wouldn't vote, Edo has less keypad warriors who will vote.

While Lagos has too much backstabbers who threw the previous administration under the bus, Edo has rationalists who judges one based on performance.

While Lagos has too many asslickers who thinks that one godfather's butt must be kept sparkling clean at all times, Edo has visionaries who things as they are
Wow well said,but guy, you wicked,wetin Lagos do you nah��

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by free2ryhme: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
Born2Breed:

Ewobi nọ ozuọ make me understand the statement below. If you can't then accept The bolded as your new title.

“This is the only way we can show appreciation to you is through our Permanent Voter Cards (PVC’s)"

You no ever bright before
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Dalby(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
The enemy of my enemy is my friend...
E don reach to dey beg for partnership
Hmmm that means una go soon sign MOU...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Dalby(m): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
alizma:
He suddenly identify with deposed monarchs few weeks to his election. He has been on that sit for some years without asking of their well-being. Selfish politician

Such is life, they only need you when the want to use you...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by fredoooooo: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
Eke n beke soro, iro n paro funro ..
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
i have a feeling that this election will be pros-pond because APC is loosing ground

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by sirgoody: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
edo is not lagos.....

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by jrusky(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Born2Breed:
Aidenojie make mistake here sha.

Which mistake?

Wait oo pls where is your brain pls look for it first before reading my post.

If that monarch is your family or your dad and someone removed him from his throne so you will be dancing with such fellow or will your dad be dancing with such fellow? Pls im not being rude just given you a good example.

Its liks saying Sanusi should take Ganduje as best friend, pls how? Do you realised how embarrassed it is to dethrone a monarch for political reason?

Sorry the monarch did no wrong. Infact if its me I will go to any lenght to lay a "deadly ancestral curse" on Oshio and anyone he bring near my palace.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by JuanDeDios: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Trumpcard05:

Earlier in a remark, the traditional Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie, endorsed the Goveenor Godwin Obaseki and his deputy, Mr. Philip Shaibu.

He showered encomium on the Governor for restoring him back to the throne of his forebears and for attracting 12 major projects including Uromi school of Agriculture and Uromi water project to the area within four years of his administration.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/join-me-to-free-edo-from-destructive-people-obaseki-begs-restored-monarch/
There goes Aslem (abi Anselm) again. Openly supporting a candidate against the grain of common sense. If the other party wins, maybe his removal will be permanent this time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele / Military Arrests Boko Haram Sponsors / Constitution Says Erring Judges Must Be Investigated By NJC Only — Afe Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.