Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People (24688 Views)

APC Adopts Direct Primary, Set To Reclaim Edo From PDP / We Have Liberated Edo From Godfathers, Our Next Destination Is Lagos– Idahosa / Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People, Obaseki Begs ‘restored Monarch’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by LZAA: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Esseite:
It seems the opposition media has gone cold... the backlash with the Tinubu speech gave a deep insight into the hearts of many.

Alongside, it's best to let the "Edo no be Lagos" mantra not replicate beyond Edo.

"Dont risk a battle with the kingdom at stake"
Shatap
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Eriokanmi: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Esseite:
It seems the opposition media has gone cold... the backlash with the Tinubu speech gave a deep insight into the hearts of many.

Alongside, it's best to let the "Edo no be Lagos" mantra not replicate beyond Edo.

Edo no be lagos. Watch the online video of ize-iyamu and oshiomohle disgraced in Igueben. Why did you think they're planning evil upon evil ahead of next month? If they get 20% of our votes, na luck dem get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Born2Breed(f): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
jrusky:

Which mistake?

Wait oo pls where is your brain pls look for it first before reading my post.

If that monarch is your family or your dad and someone removed him from his throne so you will be dancing with such fellow or will your dad be dancing with such fellow? Pls im not being rude just given you a good example.

Its liks saying Sanusi should take Ganduje as best friend, pls how? Do you realised how embarrassed it is to dethrone a monarch for political reason?

Sorry the monarch did no wrong. Infact if its me I will go to any lenght to lay a "deadly ancestral curse" on Oshio and anyone he brings near my palace.

You are trying to be half smart but shot yourself on the foot by your silly comment.

A traditional leader must be strategic with his words, what if Obaseki loses?
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Born2Breed(f): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
free2ryhme:

You no ever bright before

If you want to write English abeg do am make we understand you.

If your parents are morons must you substantiate it publicly that they could only give birth to a foolish child like you?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by TruthDefender(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
No you don't really understand the true position of things. Ize-Iyamu is Oshiomole's lapdog. The traditional ruler knows that if POI wins, he will be removed again. Because Oshiomole is already fuming that Obaseki insulted him by reinstating the traditional ruler. So it's in his interest to support Obaseki. He has nothing to lose

Born2Breed:

You are trying to be half smart but shot yourself on the foot by your silly comment.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
garfield1:

Ize iyamu first act in office will be to dethrone this unwise monarch
Pls like a wise man can u explain hw d monarch is unwise

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by garfield1: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
francisgodstime:
Pls like a wise man can u explain hw d monarch is unwise

He is too partisan.let him maintain seeming neutrality even if hes not

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by garfield1: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Edo no be lagos. Watch the online video of ize-iyamu and oshiomohle disgraced in Igueben. Why did you think they're planning evil upon evil ahead of next month? If they get 20% of our votes, na luck dem get.

I remember many edolites saying that buhari won't get up to 20%.esan has always given apc 40% and it won't change.both obaseki and pastor have been disgraced.the senator representing cross river south was publicly beaten in many of the areas he went to campaign but in the end,he won.

Oshiomhole is just too determined to take out obaseki,there's nothing to stop him.
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Izupoi3: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ahead ahead 4 × 4

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by anonimi: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
u mean we should join u to help u loot the state during your next term is ok

Please have small sense na.
I take God beg you. Haba, shame dey catch me for you o.

nairavsdollars:
How will APC National chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, raise the hands and campaign for Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the same man he called a thief and other vile names in the 2016 governorship election in Edo state?

Oshiomhole attacks Edo PDP guber candidate,says he’s a thief

Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State says the gubernatorial candidate of the PDP, Osagie Ize-Iyamu, is desperate to become governor because he wants to get immunity from prosecution for his role in the Dasuki arms deal scandal.

Speaking at the APC campaign flag-off for Edo North at Auchi, Wednesday, Mr. Oshiomhole said the EFCC should do its job and make the PDP candidate face the music for collecting N700m of the Dasuki Arms fund.

The governor, who said he has records of how the past PDP government looted the state resources, said the PDP has no project to point to in Edo North in 10 years.

He said: “According to Pastor’s statement to EFCC, he took the N700m Dasuki fund to their Leader’s house and they shared it in line with the principle of PDP which is ‘share the money’.

“Now EFCC asked how to narrate who and who did you share to, he said ‘ oh we gave various local governments’, they are singing how they shared government’s money for defence exactly same way as local witches used to sing at midnight when there was no light in villages.

“Do you know why he wants to be a governor, Mr Ize-Iyamu wants to be a Governor to get immunity to protect him from prosecution. Today, we ask EFCC why is Ize-Iyamu having confessed to money collected for Defence from Fidelity Bank, having confessed to taking it for purposes other than defence and directing how he shared it, he must face the music that Dasuki and others are facing. Even their leader wrote in his handwriting that he collected N300 million from NSA.

“Do you want to hand over Edo treasury to a thief. I’m a proud Kukuruku man, not the son of a cook, but we don’t take money for Police, money meant for soldiers, money meant for Defence to secure Christians in Churches, Pastors are collecting it and sharing it to their party members...."

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/207262-oshiomhole-attacks-edo-pdp-guber-candidatesays-hes-thief.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11720358_fbimg15919816072656135_jpeg594b180e38f64950e93325bba350834b

Ize-Iyamu will take Edo back to Igbinedion’s era – Oshiomhole
September 18, 2016

The Governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole, has criticised a former Governor of the state, Chief Lucky Igbinedion, for saying Oshomhole’s successor will emerge from the Peoples Democratic Party.

Igbinedion, who was governed the state between 1999 and 2007, had recently said that the next governor would not only emerge from his political family but that the party would win by a wide margin.

But Oshiomhole told journalists at the 84th birthday celebration of a former Governor of the Midwestern region, Dr. Samuel Ogbemudia on Saturday that the state would not return to the ‎”dark era” of the opposition party.

The governor said that the task for residents of state on September 28, the day of the governorship poll, was to choose whether they wanted the house of Igbinedion, as allegedly represented by Pastor Ize-Iyamu, or they wanted to sustain the breakaway.

‎He explained, “The people have a clear choice to make. You want Igbinedion era back because Ize-Iyamu has been straight forward on it that they want to change this change to the Igbinedion era. Lucky has confirmed that one of their own would be used to reverse the clock back.”

He added, “Edo cannot return to the house of the Igbinedions… They want to use tax payers’ money to celebrate a man who has never served Edo State. ‎”

He called on people to vote for the All Progressives Congress candidate, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, in order to move the state forward.

“Edo people have seen the light. They cannot go back to the dark era which the Igbinedion house represents. They will consolidate the present gain and raise it to a higher level by voting for Godwin Obaski, who is not and will never be part of the Igbinedions,” he said.

https://punchng.com/ize-iyamu-will-take-edo-back-igbinedions-era-oshiomhole/

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by jrusky(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Born2Breed:

But Auchi monarch blessed Ize and you all were crlebrating it here and you are a "full smart" bah because it concern apc

So I put it to you too what of if Ize lost? We just read about Igarra monarch donated N1Million to Ize campaign and to you its cool in as far it concern apc bah

Bro pls say something else Mr Smartness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by anonimi: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
garfield1:
I remember many edolites saying that buhari won't get up to 20%.esan has always given apc 40% and it won't change.both obaseki and pastor have been disgraced.the senator representing cross river south was publicly beaten in many of the areas he went to campaign but in the end,he won.

Oshiomhole is just too determined to take out obaseki,there's nothing to stop him.

I am sure and certain that the Edo people are more determined than coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole is.
Why will they want to be under the same yoke of Lagosians under ThiefNuibu? When they are not crazy
Edo people will work tirelessly since yesterday to stop him.

Edo is not Osun
#Rig_and_Roast activated.

Issame:
Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video)

"I think that for democracy to flourish, only people who can accept the pain of *rigging* (sorry, defeat) should participate in an election"

- Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGVgmNPbKWA

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/oshiomole-mistakenly-confess-to-rigging-osun-election-video/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Ajetayi: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Why not before September's election.
Politicians wicked sha
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Mingling things
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by earnit5: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
really
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Eriokanmi: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
garfield1:

hmmm. What a ROBUST analysis grin. Am, oh sorry shocked, was an apc supporter. We knew why buhari got the votes he took away from edo state, the gesture which buhari would always appreciate obaseki for. I knew how many people I personally canvassed in my ward who voted buhari. His loss to the pdp candidate in spite of exploring all the federal mights and mains with the ruling party in the state was a proof pdp is stronger than the apc in edo but we tried to make him win edo, no thanksto the pdp ardent supporters. Make i no talk much. I'd come back to you next month.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by free2ryhme: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Born2Breed:

If you want to write English abeg do am make we understand you.

If your parents are morons must you substantiate it publicly that they could only give birth to a foolish child like you?

Why are you this miserable
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by steeltrust: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
we keep telling dem Edo is not Lagos
dem no de hear.

ambode is a coward

4+4
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by favor914: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
mightyhazell:

He may lack tact , street wisdom and cunny,but this guy is visionary...

Just like Atiku? Destined Losers.
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by favor914: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
steeltrust:
we keep telling dem Edo is not Lagos
dem no de hear.

ambode is a coward

4+4

It is not far this time next month, your family will be holding vigils for you at UBTH, we hope you awake from your coma before Christmas.
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Born2Breed(f): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
free2ryhme:

Why are you this miserable

grin coming from a miserable ignoramus.

Laugh able!!!
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by steeltrust: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2020
favor914:
It is not far this time next month, your family will be holding vigils for you at UBTH, we hope you awake from your coma before Christmas.
dat mean u don't Ve sense, wen I supported gej and he lost did I die, I supported atiku and he lost did u hear I was admitted in d hospital? if by now u don't understand politics isa game of win and loose den u must be delusional
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by free2ryhme: 1:11am On Aug 22, 2020
Born2Breed:

grin coming from a miserable ignoramus.

Laugh able!!!

...coming from a child of perpetual anger, hatred and perdition
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Kingspin(m): 1:21am On Aug 22, 2020
Esseite:

I like when people understand the game politicians play some times especially APC.
They use the media to give the impression that they are on top of the game hence rigging facilitated.
The media has gone cold for real.

I pray INEc to allow votes to count.
Re: Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People by Propergandist: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2020
After deposing a king over a traditional issue in the past, now you are back to that same king for support without apology, even almighty God distaste such behavior. Oshiomole you cannot eat you cake and have it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest / Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe / Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.