Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Don't Miss Out There Is Nothing To Loose Invest For Your Future - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Miss Out There Is Nothing To Loose Invest For Your Future (135 Views)

Am Feeling S3xual Urge Alot,i Don't Want To Loose My Virginity - Toyo Baby / Don't Miss The Latest Nigeria News Now / M.I: Report Loose Kaynon To EFCC, He's Wanted", Fans React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss Out There Is Nothing To Loose Invest For Your Future by SIMON09: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2020
The future of Pi Network
Phase 1 (Distribution Phase) is drawing to a close
Currently, all Pi tokens earned in the app are simulated and are not on the blockchain. The app is currently in phase 1 “Distribution Phase”. When the app moves to phase 3 and joins mainnet, current Pi token values will be honored and distributed to users accordingly based on KYC details given within the app.

The length of time between halvenings is steadily increasing and at this stage, we are aware that the distribution phase will last until we hit either 10 million or 100 million users. My guess would be on 10 million as things are already moving so quickly for the plucky Pi Network.

Pi Mining Nodes
At a guess, phase 2 will introduce the ability to run the Pi Node app on computers. This would allow for the verification and writing of Pi transactions based on security connections.

My guess is that this is currently in closed beta which is why only a limited number of people are able to make in-app transfers at this stage.

Node - Run the decentralized code
Conclusion
So there it is! a small app that has come out of obscurity and now has around 7million users across every corner of the world. I have high hopes for the future of Pi Network and highly encourage you to get involved while you still have the chance.

With Phase One ending soon there is nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Follow link to register
https://www.facebook.com/100017944206822/posts/673714016570066/?app=fbl

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Commerce/shopping Website? / Usain Bolt Tests Positive For Coronavirus / The Lopsided Federal System Cabalistic Federalism" By Lovely Ekperi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.