Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Am Feeling S3xual Urge Alot,i Don't Want To Loose My Virginity - Toyo Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Feeling S3xual Urge Alot,i Don't Want To Loose My Virginity - Toyo Baby (643 Views)

Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Feeling S3xual Urge Alot,i Don't Want To Loose My Virginity - Toyo Baby by Neverlosehopetv: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nollywood actress, Juliana Olayode has cried out over her sexual struggle, praizemedia report.

The former Jenifa Diary’s cast took to her Instagram page to lament over how she has been finding it difficult to abstain from s3x.

Juliana revealed that she has been going through a lot sexually and has been fighting with her body. She lamented over how difficult it is to abstain from s3x.To her fans, who think she doesn’t go through sexual struggle, she made them know that she goes through worse.

In her words, she wrote ;

“Your dearest sister has been going through alot, and my body has been doing gish gish gish, fighting against me and it’s almost as if I don’t know my body again.

It’s getting more difficult to abstain from s3x. Oh My God I don’t know, everything in my head is screaming sex sex sex and am like what??

The same pressure you go through, I go through, probably even worse”.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

Re: Am Feeling S3xual Urge Alot,i Don't Want To Loose My Virginity - Toyo Baby by Moh247: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
cool

Why is an adult trying to seek validation from the public for not having sex

If you like have sex, if you like don't have sex

I will rather rate a woman based on her intelligence and intellect and not some hairy kpekus

I don't care about , Teni, Tem's, Funke Akindele, Okonjo Iweala, Tiwa Savage, Oprah Winfrey's and Kim Kardashian's sex life or what they do with their private life

1 Like

Re: Am Feeling S3xual Urge Alot,i Don't Want To Loose My Virginity - Toyo Baby by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Virgin is overrated

Re: Am Feeling S3xual Urge Alot,i Don't Want To Loose My Virginity - Toyo Baby by sholikay(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hmmmmm. You really tried. In this perverted world.
However, she might be thinking or seeing much of sexual content these days, hence her uncontrollable urge.

It takes the word of God in your heart to scale you through this challenging moment. And also avoid sexual contents.
Your reason for sexual purity should also help you forging ahead.
Re: Am Feeling S3xual Urge Alot,i Don't Want To Loose My Virginity - Toyo Baby by Beebah321(f): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
This one na virgin??
Who she wan deceive??
Werey
Re: Am Feeling S3xual Urge Alot,i Don't Want To Loose My Virginity - Toyo Baby by 1939nin: 2:09am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Why is an adult trying to seek validation from the public for not having sex

If you like have sex, if you like don't have sex

I will rather rate a woman based on her intelligence and intellect and not some hairy kpekus

I don't care about , Teni, Tem's, Funke Akindele, Okonjo Iweala, Tiwa Savage, Oprah Winfrey's and Kim Kardashian's sex life or what they do with their private life

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

(1) (Reply)

Chat Between Nons Miraj And OAP Nedu Surfaces Amid Accusations / I Will D!e Soon, My Time Is Near — Prophet Odumeje / Bbnaija Whitemoney Reveals Former Big Brother Female Housemates Does Hook Up Aft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.