Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

My friend contested the fact that GOD is the True KING of the world. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My friend contested the fact that GOD is the True KING of the world. (142 Views)

Always remember who the True KING of our World Is. / What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My friend contested the fact that GOD is the True KING of the world. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2020
His Comment: "Sorry to burst your bubble but that assertion isn't found anywhere in the Bible.
Look up 1John 5:19 let's see if it talks about the ruler of the world being God or not."

My simple reply: "Appoint a king/leader that is outside of GOD's will then come back and tell me who truely Rules."

You can find the original posts here: https://www.nairaland.com/openyoureyes1/posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My friend contested the fact that GOD is the True KING of the world. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
His Comment: "Sorry to burst your bubble but that assertion isn't found anywhere in the Bible.
Look up 1John 5:19 let's see if it talks about the ruler of the world being God or not."

My simple reply: "Appoint a king that is outside of GOD's will then come back and tell me who truely Rules."

You can find the original posts here: https://www.nairaland.com/openyoureyes1/posts
Re: My friend contested the fact that GOD is the True KING of the world. by DappaD: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

My simple reply: "Appoint a king/leader that is outside of GOD's will then come back and tell me who truely Rules."

Lol when did I become your friend?

Please was I the one who wrote 1John 5:19 and Revelation 12:9?

The Bible says at 2Corinthians 4:4
“...among whom the god[Satan the Devil] of this system of things[the world] has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.” NWT

Who did 1John 5:19, Revelation 12:9 & 2Corinthians 4:4 say is in charge of the world presently?
Re: My friend contested the fact that GOD is the True KING of the world. by orisa37: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2020
Good.

Corinthians 1:15:23

"SOME PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE THAT THERE'S GOD"

eg Atheists.

Also watch for the outcome of the Ongoing MALI CRISIS

AND THE INTERVENTION OF JONATHAN, BUHARI AND ECOWAS.

WATCH WHAT GOD IS REVEALING ABOUT RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY.

Please report your thoughts.

GOD SHOWS HIMSELF TO WHOM HE WISHES AND AS THE LORD PLEASES.
Re: My friend contested the fact that GOD is the True KING of the world. by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Well your friend understood God's word better than you Sir! undecided

A REAL king exercises AUTHORITY over all in his domain, God's word made us to understand his judicial decisions had it been he's the one in CHARGE! Galatians 5:19-21
So for the world to be experiencing all that God's word condemned in the Bible book of Galatians 5:19-21, it's evident that someone else is controlling the earth NOT God! smiley
Re: My friend contested the fact that GOD is the True KING of the world. by OpenYourEyes1: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

A Generation Of Robots / RCCG To Hold September Holy Ghost Service Virtually / Living Water CAC Daily Devotional Guide For August 28, 2020 Https://www.thechri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.