Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER (938 Views)

Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy / Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving And Related Functions!!! / Get bulldozer and tractor service For your farmland . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2020
Sambeel Driving School is a Government Licensed and FRSC approved Driving School. We are located in Igboora- Oyo State. In the bid to create more jobs and encourage Youths in Agribusiness, We introduce the tractor driving and related operations training for young minds.

The aim of this training is to bridge the gap in the use of ICT and mechanization in agriculture. Here is an opportunity of providing training for youths on the business of owning, maintaining, utilizing and promoting services for a fleet of tractors.

Sambeel driving School will also support the participants in facilitating formation of individual and group-based enterprises to ensure more engagement of youth in the agricultural sector.

This tractor driving training course will cover the following:

1. Safe driving of a tractor
2. Pre-use and post use maintenance
3. Safety checks, recognition of controls and instruments.
4. Trailer hitching, attaching 3-point linkage and PTO driven attachments.
5. Reversing with a trailer.

Other areas of to be mentored are:

Agribusiness value chain,
Use of ICT in agribusiness,
Mechanization in agriculture,
Networking skills/human relations,
Entrepreneurship,
Introduction to tractor and implement maintenance,
Business management,
Risk management,
Organizational/administrative development,
Business model/plan and marketing. .

All these are expected to aid the youth in sustaining a productive and competitive tractor agribusiness enterprise.

Applicant must meet the following criteria.

i. Youth between age of 18-35
ii. Interested in practicing Agribusiness and developing their capacity .
iii. Educational Qualification (NCE, OND, HND, Bsc)
iv. Interested in owning and rendering services with tractors.

The course will be delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practical training. Our Tractor Driving Training and assessment programme will enable new tractor operators to gain recognition for their achievements.

Successful Tractor Driving Training course candidates get certified after demonstrating their skills, knowledge and attitudes associated with tractor operations.

TRAINING FEE: N50,000

HOW TO REGISTER:
Call to book a seat for the training.
Pay the course fee

Get a chance to lease to own tractors through our partners.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
SALIU BELLO ADEMOLA
Call 08050323434 or send a mail to saliubello2003@yahoo.com

for: Sambeel Driving School
Opposite General Hospital, Igboora, Oyo State
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
The duration of the training one month, but we will accommodate you till you can successfully and among other things operate a tractor with full range of implements i.e Plough, harrow, ridge, haul, handle all other 3-points linkage attachments ( boom sprayer, slasher e.t.c)

One
In addition to these, be able to carry out routine and scheduled maintenance operations without supervision.

Accommodation shall be provided

Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Driver's license??

We will issue you a certificate of competence at the end of the training. Based on requests, we help you process your driver's license at a fee.
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2020
We are waiting to receive you
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
waiting to receive you
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
The rains are here, we welcome you
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
The rains are here fully. Join us
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 6:43am On May 06, 2021
waiting to receive you

Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2021
Interesting, I think my younger brother really need this
The 50k is that the last amount?
Then u said Accomodation will be provided, is it free Accomodation?
Do u have office here in Lagos?
If he learns this tractor, what are mobility can he drive?
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Interesting, I think my younger brother really need this
The 50k is that the last amount?
Then u said Accomodation will be provided, is it free Accomodation?
Do u have office here in Lagos?
If he learns this tractor, what are mobility can he drive?
The bulk of the money goes into purchase of fuel. We provide free fairly decent accomodation for the trainees while they are with us, but they will sort their feeding themselve.

We are based in Igboora, Oyo State and that is where the training takes place.

At the end of the training, He will be able operate a tractor for land preparation, Do basic maintenance practices on the tractor and some elements of simple repair. He will be able to use various implements on the farm like ridger, harrow, leveller and driving a tractor drawn trailer- this involves extra skills.

Will he be able to do all these within one month? No. But all the basic tractor driving and operation skills will be mastered within the period. He has the opportunity to practice using the tractor on farmers' farms thereby mastering the skills and gaining a wider experience with various land terrains.
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
We are waiting to receive you in the next batch of training.
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
Join us
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
Thanks a lot,am interested but am 40 yes old,can I still participate? and if one doesn't have that qualification (academic) can such person participate too
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 3:18am On Jun 10, 2021
Clardo:
Thanks a lot,am interested but am 40 yes old,can I still participate? and if one doesn't have that qualification (academic) can such person participate too
Definitely yes, contact me on my mobile number 08050323434.

1 Like

Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by Ekwega: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2021
I am interested, when will the next training starts
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2021
Ekwega:
I am interested, when will the next training starts
July 20th.
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
Come join us
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Open for business
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2021
The rains are here, we welcome you
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2021
We are waiting to receive you
Re: Send Us Your Staff, Lets Train Them On Tractor Driving -THIS JULY - SEPTEMBER by saliubello(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2021
majorgr:

Is the accomodation inclusive with the fee? Especially for those coming afar?
We offer free accommodation to you while you are with us for the training.

(1) (Reply)

Invest in Plantain Farm With Westagro Farm and Get Return every 6months! / Itoro Food Stuff -oron Crayfish - Prawns - Snails - Palm Oil - Bonga Fish Supply / Bulk Eggs And Charcoal For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.