Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy (23123 Views)

Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? / Why Do Roosters Crow At Midnight? / Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by surefx(m): 5:00am On Nov 03, 2023
Hi everyone,

I never knew Roosters could be extremely noisy. My Neighbour recently started raising some and lately those things have been disturbing like crazy. They start crowing around 3am and I am unable to sleep anymore.

I tried to discuss with him but he didn't see anything wrong with them. Took the matter to the Ministry of Environment in Oyo state but nothing was done.

Moving out is not an option as it's my house.

I don't know what to do. Please help. Those things are tormenting my life...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by enochogaga(m): 5:03am On Nov 03, 2023
If oyo government fail to look into the mater, i think u should sue the the government agency, hope u are a tax payer, if yes then go ahead and serve the office paper,they will stand on their toe

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by sleek214(m): 5:39am On Nov 03, 2023
Shoot him/her

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by ahnie: 6:25am On Nov 03, 2023
Roosters are my alarm clock in the mornings,I use their crowing to my advantage cheesy

Recently one cockerel took it to the extreme standing on the fence close to my window crowing non stop and I really needed to sleep.

I had to come out look for pestle,aimed at it,I like to think I missed him by a flicker since then
the eediot stopped coming.

Aside that experience...I think roosters are cool they serve the purpose of both a wall clock/alarm.
Until they end up in my pot of soup!

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by TANID(m): 6:39am On Nov 03, 2023
sleek214:
Shoot him/her
cheesy cheesy cheesy like that america man

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by CodeTemplar: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,

I never knew Roosters could be extremely noisy. My Neighbour recently started raising some and lately those things have been disturbing like crazy. They start crowing around 3am and I am unable to sleep anymore.

I tried to discuss with him but he didn't see anything wrong with them. Took the matter to the Ministry of Environment in Oyo state but nothing was done.

buy loud speakers and reciprocate the noise around that 3 AM also.

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Caleb15(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2023
Gmail refuse to open, what's happening fams?.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by surefx(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
enochogaga:
If oyo government fail to look into the mater, i think u should sue the the government agency, hope u are a tax payer, if yes then go ahead and serve the office paper,they will stand on their toe

Thanks. I was hoping to not have to do that. I may not have any other option. There are some very wicked people in this part of the world.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by surefx(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
sleek214:
Shoot him/her

Ah! I am not sure I can even kill a chicken anymore

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by surefx(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
ahnie:
Roosters are my alarm clock in the mornings,I use their crowing to my advantage cheesy

Recently one cockerel took it to the extreme standing in my window crowing non stop and I really needed to sleep.

I had to come out look for pestle,aimed at it,I like to think I missed him by a flicker since then the eediot stopped coming.

There are over 12 of them. It's like a continuous nightmare

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by surefx(m): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
CodeTemplar:
buy loud speakers and reciprocate the noise around that 3 AM also.

I thought about it. But won't that be two wrongs?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by ahnie: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
I understand.
surefx:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by mariahAngel(f): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
surefx:

He's rearing them for the yuletide season.
Take advantage (of the idea) and rear yours for the season too.
If his crow, yours will crow back.
Make una dey do am for una sef.

There's nothing much you can do about it, since it's in a rural area.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by bassdow: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,

would suggest taking it to landLord association.

and if nothing is done, make a case at nearest police station (so iit's documented), and if still nothing gets done, try to own more of such birds e.g if your neigbour own 3, make yours at least 7, that way, all of una go follow c-r-a-z-e together while the neiigbourHood go enjoy una werey.

You could even add 2 Pigs, and always ensure they are always very hungry before feeding them. Ensure their feeding timeline falls during time most people are home.
I trust pigs, their own noise when hungry go make that your neigbour's own look like child's play.

And should anyone complain, suggest they take it to the landLord's association. if and when landLord association calls you, no matter what they say or how responsible they try to make you see things, your only response should be - since the mosque, churches, animal rearers, etc are allowed to ply their trade, yours shouldn't be any different and should they order everyOne to put an end to it, ensure you're among the very last.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by bassdow: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
enochogaga:

I doubt he's done land survey

ajepako:

See the werey wey Jesus commanded to love his neighbor like himself!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's the LOVE na. Why else did you think I didn't suggest Violence or Argument ?
With my suggestion, He's not just loving His neighbour, but the entire neighbourhood

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by bassdow: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
surefx:

I thought about it. But won't that be two wrongs?

see eh, it's becoming a CRIME being HONEST in a highly DiSHoNeSt enviroment.

2 wrongs go crossMultiply each other out hence 2-Wrongs === 0-Wrong

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Zico777(m): 11:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
grin
ahnie:

Recently one cockerel took it to the extreme standing in my window crowing non stop and I really needed to sleep.

I had to come out look for pestle,aimed at it,I like to think I missed him by a flicker since then the eediot stopped coming.

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by EvergreenDiarie: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2023
Just use fish hook and pin it to a corn and throw it to the roaster, it will lost its voice instantly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by enochogaga(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:

Thanks. I was hoping to not have to do that. I may not have any other option. There are some very wicked people in this part of the world.

Ur health matter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Malami62: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nice
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
You are not hungry.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Chispa: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
ok
enochogaga:
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Chispa: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
make them disappear one by one, yummy.
surefx:
Hi everyone,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by mmadu5(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
shoot him or her like that american guy that killed his neighbor and step son then go on the run to Ghana or Togo. i cant stand noisy neighbors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by finallybusy: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ear plugs. Nigerians don’t care regarding noise pollution.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by easzypeaszy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
U will be use to it in few months

5 Likes

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Wizardslayer: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
You knack too much grammar, you think say na everybody go school??

6 Likes

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Administration1: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
Corn, line , hot water etc. If you know, you know

5 Likes

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,

Why u no leave market noise & face ur shopping grin

surefx:
Took the matter to the Ministry of Environment in Oyo state but nothing was done.
@bolded, no expect XMAS FOOD & CHICKEN O

2 Likes

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Fatbam005: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
You too carry goats come make dem dey poo for their door step

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by onadana: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Report him to the police,that rooster can cause breach of public peace or you take him to court.Someone's comfort should not impede on other people's sanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rice To Hit ₦‎50,000 Per Bag As Floods Ravage Farms / How To Start Pig Farming In Nigeria – All The Secrets You Need To Know / Super gene and Tenera sprouted palm nuts seedlings is available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.