Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo (347 Views)

Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets / Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo / Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo by RealWoman1: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2020
The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, speaking at the 2020 Virtual Conference on Nutrition in Nigeria, organized by the Aisha Buhari Foundation in collaboration with development partners says 9 Million children are benefiting from the Federal Government’s school feeding programme daily.

According to DAILYPOST, He said this while stating that the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration was making progress in tackling the problem of malnutrition in the country through the implementation of various intervention programmes and increased funding.

He also disclosed that about 1.2 million Nigerians have benefitted from the federal government’s Conditional Cash Transfer Scheme.

According to Osinbajo: “The Social Investment Programmes (SIPs has also been helpful), “particularly the Home-Ground School Feeding Programme for public schools currently feeds over 9 million children across 34 states and the FCT, serving one nutritious meal every day.

“And our Conditional Cash Transfer Scheme that has provided cash transfers to about 1.2 million beneficiaries so far, to boost income.”
https://gistsbaze.com/buhari-govt-feeds-9-million-children-everyday-osinbajo/
Re: Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo by flyingpig: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2020
Osinbajo why cry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo by sLentlover7778(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2020
It's too early for this..

I'm going back to sleep..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo by aolawale025: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2020
In this same Nigeria??
Govt that cannot even feed IDPs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo by Amotolongbo(f): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2020
sLentlover7778:
It's too early for this..

I'm going back to sleep..

grin grin grin
Sincerely, it is possible.

There are some programs and initiatives happening in the core North which are not fully implemented here in the south. Don’t be surprised if told that school children in the north are being fed daily. Though the figures by the VP may be overestimated.

Ain’t trying to defend the Vice President, just talking based on some things I’ve seen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo by sLentlover7778(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2020
You're doing well ..

Mr. VP

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo by sLentlover7778(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2020
If the government only focused on North..

What happen to South, West and East..

Lets be realistic here..

PMB government is ..

Government for the north, by the north and for the north.

grin grin grin

Amotolongbo:
Sincerely, it is possible.

There are some programs and initiatives happening in the core North which are not fully implemented here in the south. Don’t be surprised if told that school children in the north are being fed daily. Though the figures by the VP may be overestimated.

Ain’t trying to defend the Vice President, just talking based on some things I’ve seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo by goodnessme1(f): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Yoruba pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo by BlackfireX: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Come OSI ... Respect yourself o...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo by malele(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
This man self , atimes I wonder what kind of pastor this man is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo by IamWonderful: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo by Yobabad: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
The most useless VP that Nigeria had ever produce, good at nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo by Eriggs: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
sLentlover7778:
If the government only focused on North..
What happen to South, West and East..
Lets be realistic here..
PMB government is ..
Government for the north, by the north and for the north.
Yobabad:
The most useless VP that Nigeria had ever produce, good at nothing.
goodnessme1:
Yoruba pastor
shut up if you av noting to type

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo by sLentlover7778(m): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Okay sir.

Thanks for stopping by..

grin grin grin

Eriggs:

shut up if you av noting to type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo by Yahksbiz(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h8kMqaDFYs

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Save The Life Of My Sister Before Depression Leads Me To Commit Suicide / H / Yoruba Nation Had It The Worst In The Fulani Supremacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.