Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo (328 Views)

Buhari Govt Feeds 9 Million Children Everyday – Osinbajo / Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools / Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo by Ifeanyiwrite: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2020
The Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, speaking at the 2020 Virtual Conference on Nutrition in Nigeria, put in place by the Aisha Buhari Foundation in collaboration with development companies says that 9 Million kids are benefiting from the Federal Government’s school feeding programme daily.

As gathered by DAILYPOST, he stated this whilst pointing out that the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration was ensuring development in tackling the issue of malnutrition across the country via the implementation of more than a few intervention programmes and improved funding.

He additionally announced that about 1.2 million Nigerians have benefitted from the federal government’s Conditional Cash Transfer Scheme.

According to Prof. Yemi Osinbajo....

FULL NEWS:
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/GossipRelationshipStoriesAtYourDoor/~3/pUxZBg_Irzc/buharis-govt-feeds-9-million-kids-daily.html
Re: Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2020
okefrancis:
The school feeding introduced by the federal government has reduced the malnutrition to a minimal level,thank to the brain behind this

Your Hypocrisy has really made you lose your sense of belonging and blinded you completely.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2020
This is an old fact. This is so true.

When the VP was engaging in oversight functions; going to those schools to see and assess the extent of the programme throughout the federation, we already known it is a legit scheme towards helping the children growth, sharpening their brains and eradicating malnutrition in children.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo by Abdunzhaleel: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2020
cheesy cool
Re: Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo by IduNaOba: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2020
Where and how

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo by IduNaOba: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2020
9 million children DAILY!
how many kids come dey naija?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo by okefrancis: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2020
The school feeding introduced by the federal government has reduced the malnutrition to a minimal level,thank to the brain behind this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo by helinues: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2020
Probably new unfrozen Ireland money speaking.... grin
Re: Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo by biggy4joe(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2020
okefrancis:

As in are you for realIn this country my brother??Sometimes you guys should leave ur comfort zone and visit dis schools na.....they give this kids Nsi

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 11:54am On Aug 21, 2020
School feeding initiative is a way of reducing malnutrition in our country.
Re: Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo by millhouse: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2020
IduNaOba:
Where and how
. Audio feeding grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo by SeunCashbtc: 11:57am On Aug 21, 2020
Osinbajo thunder fire you for what you just said now I know mind make FG arrest me for hate speech abi una dey sick upstairs which state you spend that amount of money tell us .... You pipu think we Nigerians didn't have brain abi just because we didn't talk you con think say all of us na fools like you

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo by Comedian2019: 11:57am On Aug 21, 2020
No wonder my son told me he dreamt of eating rice and salad!
So they've been feeding my kids without my knowledge. grin grin grin

I'm not surprised that zombies will believe this trash.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo by Joyce95: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
The school feeding was the wisdom of federal government, it great plan indeed
Re: Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo by Afolabimills(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Pastor

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo by 10kgod(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
If you know you know...

all nah scam...
Audio feeding from our FG

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Govt. Feeds 9 Million Kids Daily — Osinbajo by Mynd44: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2020

(1)

Tinubu: 10,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Against Him In One Day Over Bullion Vans / Jegede Won’t Rule Ondo State Till After 12 Years, Says Akeredolu / Between Fani Kayode And Senator Ladoja Is A Dullard- Wale Ojo - Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.