Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Award-winning Nollywood Actress Born A Muslim, Converts To Christianity (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Award-winning Nollywood Actress Born A Muslim, Converts To Christianity (photo) (611 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Award-winning Nollywood Actress Born A Muslim, Converts To Christianity (photo) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
An award-winning Nollywood actress and producer, Yetunde Bakare has shared a very interesting personal story with many people taking to her page to comment.

She revealed that she was born and raised by a Muslim family, but has now decided to convert to Christianity.

She shared the story on her Instagram page and wrote:

“I was born and brought up as a Muslim and my sunnah name is MODINAT but I’m now a Christian for reasons best known to me

All the same I love my brothers/sisters in Islam at the end of the day Religion isn’t all that matters, your connection with God matters most JUMM’AT MUBARAK my people

Nobody got the answers but I’ll still give out the money!”

https://eletiofe.com/award-winning-nollywood-actress-born-a-muslim-converts-to-christianity-photo/

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Beatification Of Suleiman Johnson By Deji Yesufu / Church Service In US Disrupted By Nigerians / Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.