Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. (567 Views)

If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here / Marine World ,why We Have (spiritual Husband Or Wife ) / Can 2nd Hand Clothes Have Spiritual Effects? Retrogressiveness: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by RegalBeast: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
This thread is strictly for people who are not 100% ordinary. It is not a place for careless jokes and deceit, so please be respectful.

We live in a complicated universe where nothing is really black and white, and even though we try to group things in categories, it's mostly human error. In Africa, several people are called witch or marine spirit etc, for possessing unnatural traits. Anything that isn't familiar is called evil. And while this can be true in some cases, it is an overgeneralization that makes it hard for people understand themselves or their unique powers. Science exists today because some people began boldly exploring this mysterious universe. Alchemy was basically magic, but is now called chemistry. So rather than viewing a complex universe through the narrow lens of religious ideas of black and white, let us expand our understanding.

This thread is for people who may be baffled by their personal experiences, seeking explanations, wondering if they are still human, afraid of a judgemental society, etc. What are your experiences with yourself and this universe?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by benjanjo1: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
RegalBeast:
This thread is strictly for people who are not 100% ordinary. It is not a place for careless jokes and deceit, so please be respectful.

We live in a complicated universe where nothing is really black and white, and even though we try to group things in categories, it's mostly human error. In Africa, several people are called witch or marine spirit etc, for possessing unnatural traits. Anything that isn't familiar is called evil. And while this can be true in some cases, it is an overgeneralization that makes it hard for people understand themselves or their unique powers. Science exists today because some people began boldly exploring this mysterious universe. Alchemy was basically magic, but is now called chemistry. So rather than viewing a complex universe through the narrow lens of religious ideas of black and white, let us expand our understanding.

This thread is for people who may be baffled by their personal experiences, seeking explanations, wondering if they are still human, afraid of a judgemental society, etc. What are your experiences with yourself and this universe?

Let us start with you. What makes you special?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by butterfly777(m): 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
So that you can teach them witchcraft in the guise of how to use their hidden 'powers'?

We know the bait.
Re: Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by RegalBeast: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
benjanjo1:

Let us start with you. What makes you special?

As a child, I disliked humanity. Just didn't fancy what I saw adults do- go to work in the morning, come back in the evening, repeat exponentially. It didn't make sense to me and I frankly didn't care for it. I remember around age 10, making a deal with the universe (it wasn't called "universe" back then, we were brought up to say God, but Bible God seemed rather confusing so I refused to define God in my mind- I just talk to it) and said something like "I'm not interested in this world and don't want to live like everyone else" I can't remember what else I said, but the idea was to be a rebel with a cause. When you say things like that and the universe agrees, you may later regret it (though I don't). Now, it's been difficult for me to lead normal life, and even those around me don't get why. It's like I have a mission to fulfill and I cannot do anything else, yet there are giant mountains in the way (mostly economic mountains, since I don't conform to society and society punishes dissent) and tho I am sometimes nudged in what direction to go, I still have some work to do with my courage.

In 2019, I was granted knowledge to understand complex things. Not only did I finally grasp the concepts of God (I recall shouting at the top of my voice that day), I also understood the human condition. I understood WHY humanity is a mess, what good and evil is, how the universe balances them, how religion misunderstands many things. I even understood Nigerias problem, the solution to it, and what Nigeria would look like if implemented. When Covid 19 began, I understood WHY it came (tho the whole world was panicking and blaming Wuhan market). And for the first time in my life, science and spirituality became one in my mind. This experience was uncanny, to say the least. But knowing my history, it's not too out of place. The real puzzle is humanity- humans think they are already wise. If you dare point out ignorance, there's this attitude of "does this one think they can know more than all of us, they must be mad, they are mad!" so it's really puzzling when your "task" involves confronting human ignorance.
Re: Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by walosky(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
butterfly777:
So that you can teach that witchcraft in the guise of how to use their hidden 'powers'?

We know the bait.

You sure say you well at all?
Re: Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by benjanjo1: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
RegalBeast:

As a child, I disliked humanity. Just didn't fancy what I saw adults do- go to work in the morning, come back in the evening, repeat exponentially. It didn't make sense to me and I frankly didn't care for it. I remember around age 10, making a deal with the universe (it wasn't called "universe" back then, we were brought up to say God, but Bible God seemed rather confusing so I refused to define God in my mind- I just talk to it) and said something like "I'm not interested in this world and don't want to live like everyone else" I can't remember what else I said, but the idea was to be a rebel with a cause. When you say things like that and the universe agrees, you may later regret it (though I don't). Now, it's been difficult for me to lead normal life, and even those around me don't get why. It's like I have a mission to fulfill and I cannot do anything else, yet there are giant mountains in the way (mostly economic mountains, since I don't conform to society and society punishes dissent) and tho I am sometimes nudged in what direction to go, I still have some work to do with my courage.

In 2019, I was granted knowledge to understand complex things. Not only did I finally grasp the concepts of God (I recall shouting at the top of my voice that day), I also understood the human condition. I understood WHY humanity is a mess, what good and evil is, how the universe balances them, how religion misunderstands many things. I even understood Nigerias problem, the solution to it, and what Nigeria would look like if implemented. When Covid 19 began, I understood WHY it came (tho the whole world was panicking and blaming Wuhan market). And for the first time in my life, science and spirituality became one in my mind. This experience was uncanny, to say the least. But knowing my history, it's not too out of place. The real puzzle is humanity- humans think they are already wise. If you dare point out ignorance, there's this attitude of "does this one think they can know more than all of us, they must be mad, they are mad!" so it's really puzzling when your "task" involves confronting human ignorance.

interesting...

tell us more
Re: Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by RegalBeast: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
benjanjo1:

interesting...

tell us more

Lol. Depends. What would you like to know?
Re: Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by butterfly777(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Just as I said even before it started.

Witchcraft lessons 101.

Please, God loves you.

Accept the blessings God did for you through Jesus Christ. You will enter a great dimension God planned for man from the beginning.

If you know that Jesus worked for your blessings, just tell God that you accept it. The blessings of renewal, healing, deliverance, victory, prosperity and good life after death will become operational in your life.

You need to tell God that you accept it, because God will not impose it on you, He wants to to accept.

Oya, tell God once you believe this.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by RegalBeast: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
butterfly777:
So that you can teach that witchcraft in the guise of how to use their hidden 'powers'?

We know the bait.

Well, what you call "witchcraft" is just misunderstood. You're probably a Christian, or a religious person? It's not uncommon to hear religious people try to define the universe by their own beliefs. You're free to decide that life is good and death is bad, but nature won't mind you and will just keep killing things. Then maybe one day it will suddenly dawn in you: wait, if death doesn't exist then I will be miserable living forever. No wonder nature kills things! So why did my religion paint death as evil.....okay because thats how much they understand it. Then you will relax.

Thus, the more you understand, the more your mind opens like a flower.
Re: Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by Exmilitant(m): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nice thread, naturally i know the cure to every spiritual and phisical problems/sicknesses.
Re: Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by sharpwriter(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Exmilitant:
Nice thread, naturally i know the cure to every spiritual and phisical problems/sicknesses.

Lol... Have you known the cure for HIV?

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by Exmilitant(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
sharpwriter:

Lol... Have you known the cure for HIV?
HIV, CANCER, COVID-19 AND WHAT HAVE YOU. BUT I DON,T TREAT ANYONE.
Re: Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by RegalBeast: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Exmilitant:

Interesting!

How did you come about/discover this ability?

And, why don't you use it/treat anyone?

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by sharpwriter(m): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2021
Exmilitant:

Why don't you? On the other hand, I understand, but I would advice you put these knowledge in a book and keep it among your library. Personal valuable items. Someone will stumble upon it someday and it may be useful for them.

Or, can you teach me some? wink
Re: Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by Exmilitant(m): 12:08am On Jan 04, 2021
RegalBeast:

Interesting!

How did you come about/discover this ability?

And, why don't you use it/treat anyone?
My inner man appeared to me in dream when i was 13 and asked what i wanted (then my younger brother was suffering from asthma) i told him i want to know how to cure asthma. Then he said, follow me, i went with him to a nearby bush where he showed me the plants and soil that cures asthma. The next morning, i ran to that same spot and prepared everything and gave to my brother. Instantly, asthma disappeared .... He is now an adult with a family. I don't treat or proffer solutions because i don't want to be seen as a native doctor. There was a time i was in a church and a woman walked in, immediately i saw 23 growths of fibroid in her womb and i blurted: madam you have 23 fibroids in your womb and i stood and left the church. Till date i still regret not treating that woman when i learnt of her death years later...
Re: Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by Exmilitant(m): 12:19am On Jan 04, 2021
sharpwriter:

Why don't you? On the other hand, I understand, but I would advice you put these knowledge in a book and keep it among your library. Personal valuable items. Someone will stumble upon it someday and it may be useful for them.

Or, can you teach me some? wink
yeah, i got a journal i scribbled different cures for different ailments.. Start with learning to be a fo.o.l. Stop keeping malice! Be on good terms with your neighbours, families, in-laws and everyone and the universe will aligned itself to you. You can't hate and expect nature to grant you such powers unless you want to learn via, agbara, amadioha, osun, ogboni, ngolo, sango etc.
Re: Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by RegalBeast: 2:35am On Jan 04, 2021
Exmilitant:
yeah, i got a journal i scribbled different cures for different ailments.. Start with learning to be a fo.o.l. Stop keeping malice! Be on good terms with your neighbours, families, in-laws and everyone and the universe will aligned itself to you. You can't hate and expect nature to grant you such powers unless you want to learn via, agbara, amadioha, osun, ogboni, ngolo, sango etc.

Ah! Spot on.

A human can only be wicked if you are:

1. Ignorant- you have no idea how it all works.

2. Hypocritical- you think you know, but your knowledge is based on faulty beliefs.

3. Evil- you are just a negative destructive energy in human form.

Morality is an automatic consequence of the truth- it comes to you naturally. It is not to be "taught" except maybe to hopeless drones. The aim of all religions should be to guide humans to the light that they may see- not to indoctrinate them with beliefs and rules.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by RegalBeast: 3:30am On Jan 04, 2021
Exmilitant:
My inner man appeared to me in dream when i was 13 and asked what i wanted (then my younger brother was suffering from asthma) i told him i want to know how to cure asthma. Then he said, follow me, i went with him to a nearby bush where he showed me the plants and soil that cures asthma. The next morning, i ran to that same spot and prepared everything and gave to my brother. Instantly, asthma disappeared .... He is now an adult with a family. I don't treat or proffer solutions because i don't want to be seen as a native doctor. There was a time i was in a church and a woman walked in, immediately i saw 23 growths of fibroid in her womb and i blurted: madam you have 23 fibroids in your womb and i stood and left the church. Till date i still regret not treating that woman when i learnt of her death years later...

Interesting. Very interesting.

And yes, in a myopic society, you'll be called a "native doctor" which is precisely why I made this thread to counter that myopia.

Anyway, you know these gifts are not to be hidden in a world that needs them? It is only fear that causes us to hide them. So what if there's a way to remove that "native doctor" perception, would you be willing to help people then?

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. by RegalBeast: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Update: for anyone who stumbles upon this thread.

I insinuated in one of my earlier comments here that we have entered an age where more people will become aware of the depth of the truth.

Now bumping into this organisation called Gaia....apparently, they've been around for a while but are just now making publicity (ads on YouTube) which is how I learnt of them. It turns out they are connecting dots and trying to educate the world. And since I make these statements purely by intuition, it's amazing to see it play out in real time; humans boldly moving in that direction!

https://www.gaia.com/
(I think that's their website)

Ps: guys, I saw a major change in Nigeria too. It was amazing. But Im not yet taking it seriously cos I'm still in doubt mode, but maybe...hmmm...okay when I return I'll have better clarity on this matter. Ciao!

(1) (Reply)

Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. / How To Cancel Evil Dreams Before They Become Reality / Video: God Gave Her A Brand New Womb After Her Womb Was Cut Off During Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.