Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) (2122 Views)

Governor Wike Band Crew Release Campaign Song For Peter Obi / How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) / Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by IkwerrePikin: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Wow i saw this online, Honestly Rotimi Amaechi is very hardworking with great leadership experience and has the age advantage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdc0kNR1jYY

Rotimi Amaechi who is in his 50s was: A former speaker 8yrs, Governor 8yrs, Two term minister of transportation with great records, what else are we looking for?

I think he is the most qualified politician in Nigeria today to take over from President Buhari judging from his leadership experience, development records, and acceptability across the South and North.

I will definitely support him if he decides to contest.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by vickyfrancis1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
interesting. 2023 will be very bitter for lots of politicians. I foresee another heavyweight party aside APPDPC.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by flyingpig: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lol, they sing for him, he dances to their tunes.

When a peacock is dancing by the roadside, a piper is in the bush playing him beats.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by sageb: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
The Lion of Ubima, our CRA.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by Kundagarten: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
I'm not surprised, he's doing up their roads and railways more than Buhari self.
Wike retired him from Rivers state politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by tysontim(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ha, they even spelt the names as they are pronouncing it
Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by Vyzz: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin
Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by Nyamuriflathead: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
And So? Any modafvker can pay any almajiri on the streets of kano to sing their praises.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by IamWonderful: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Amaechi on a long thing
Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by Jajaslim: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Amaechi vs Tinubu

Speaker 8yrs | **blank**
Governor 8yrs | Governor 8yrs
Minister 2terms | **blank*
**bank** | Bullion van

Support wisely!

God bless Rotimi Amaechi

Our incoming President of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by Jajaslim: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
#Amaechi2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
AMAECHI is exceptional, any day any time.
Those who have lived or who reside in Rivers State will always tell you that.
This is irrespective of party affiliation.

When he assumed power as GOVERNOR, he acted as though he had a template already, because he was focused and determined.

He became distracted in his SECOND TENURE.
I will always GIVE him my SUPPORT, any day any time, ahead of ORJI UZOR KALU.
We don't want UZOR Kalu to turn the entire country into a Dustbin. A former Governor who couldn't manage ordinary waste in his state.

However, if UMAHI is introduced in this EQUATION, I will support UMAHI ahead of all of them.
Reason: This is someone with the least allocation and attention generating attention with projects.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by proeast(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lol, this guy is so funny. Anyone can pay a random almajiri to record a song in Hausa na. How is this rubbish news?
Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by Ochendo1: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin When will they sing for Tinubu?
Amaechi 1
OUK 0
Tinubu 0

1 Like

Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by Crayfish09: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Amaechi will not be bad for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lol, I love the song but none can beat the one they sang for Yar'aduah in 2007. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by edoairways: 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
That some persons sing praises for acclaimed performance doesn't mean they love you, Amaechi should better watch his back
Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by GTkester: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
And So? Any modafvker can pay any almajiri on the streets of kano to sing their praises.

See painment.

Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by loopman: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
This one that ordinary Wike dey tame for Rivers state
Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by loopman: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ochendo1:
grin When will they sing for Tinubu?
Amaechi 1
OUK 0
Tinubu 0

Lol, they will sing for Tinubu the day you can explain why your ibo leaders are begging Tinubu not to contest even when the man has not openly declared his interest
Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
J111333:
Lol, I love the song but none can beat the one they sang for Yar'aduah in 2007. cheesy
Yes oooo
I still remember it
Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by EzeYezzuz: 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Jajaslim:
Amaechi vs Tinubu

Speaker 8yrs | **blank**
Governor 8yrs | Governor 8yrs
Minister 2terms | **blank*
**bank** | Bullion van

Support wisely!

God bless Rotimi Amaechi

Our incoming President of Nigeria.

So your parents forgot to tell you that Tinubu was once a Senator??

Sentiment injure you there

Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by Yankee101: 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
You see the arrangement, Ameachi + Elrufai with money from Hadiza Bala Usman in NPA, Elrufai's former chied of staff

Naija don finish

We stral your money, use it to oppress you and to campaign to return to power and continue oppressing you until our children are old enough to take over..
Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by BabaRamota1980: 12:04am On Aug 22, 2020
I thought una say no godfather. In a song dedicated to Amaechi dem come call Abubakar say hin na our godfather. So did you see where the song praises godfatherism, abi you no see? grin. 2023 is the year of godfatherism!
Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Are we crazy or what?
This is 2020 for Christ's sake
Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by Ategberoson(m): 4:48am On Aug 22, 2020
Buhari loan will be a child play if this clown that claimed not to like money get elected as Nigeria president

this international debt Supervisor will borrowed money we won't be able to pay back in 300years in the course of railway
Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by IkwerrePikin: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ategberoson:
Buhari loan will be a child play if this clown that claimed not to like money get elected as Nigeria president

this international debt Supervisor will borrowed money we won't be able to pay back in 300years in the course of railway

Kid spotted!

If you truly understand the loan issue you will know that Amaechi does not have the power to initiate or sign a loan and there is no loan signed by past president and buhari that is not approved by the senate.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by Ategberoson(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Kid spotted!

If you truly understand the loan issue you will know that Amaechi does not have the power to initiate or sign a loan and there is no loan signed by past president and buhari that is not approved by the senate.

the same loan the Parliament encountered a lot of discrepancies and fraud?

at your old age you're not updated with things going on in the country
Re: 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) by Samfloxin(m): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
If Ohaneze Ndigbo don't join Biafra struggle when a true Igbo man doesn't take up the next presidency,then they are bunch of weaklings. Amaechi said point blank that he is not an Igbo man,he is an Ikwerre man.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze / Army Sent To Protect Oyigbo Now Destroying Cars And Properties / i want an igbo man for president come 2023!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.