Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze (2128 Views)

Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by kingzizzy: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2020
Mr. Uche Achi-Okpagha, Acting Secretary-General and National Publicity Secretary of apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has wondered why the state Commissioner of Police did not invite the Army, Air Force and other security agents over killer-herdsmen on rampage in the South-East, but did so when members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, were holding a peaceful meeting at Emene, Enugu State.

He said: “Ohanaeze has kept a studied silence on the issue. In my personal opinion, I heard the Commissioner of Police, Enugu State, on the radio saying he contacted the Army and the Air Force and I pitied myself and my people.

“Don’t we have rules of engagement in Nigeria again? How can you be unleashing such an extra-maximum force on civilians?

“Note that they were not seen on the road or streets disturbing the peace of the environment.

“How many times has he invited the Army and Air Force to the bushes in Enugu State where our people are killed, maimed, women and daughters raped by killer-herdsmen or bandits as you may have it?

“How many times did he invite them to our farms and villages being pulverised by these miscreants?

“In the peak of the coronavirus pandemic, when truckloads of people from the North were coming into Enugu, did he invite the Army and the Air Force to stop them?

“It were better that he did not make any statement at all. I urge the IGP to order a full-scale investigation into the matter, where, in the guise of maintaining peace, a lot of budding young men were gunned down by the combined security forces.

“What kind of peace was achieved in the whole exercise? Even if they were IPOB members, I have never heard of them attacking anybody in Enugu.

“It is completely unfortunate as it is unfair to unleash such force on civilians who were without guns.

“This is democracy for crying out loud. The duty of the police is to arrest and prosecute not to kill.

“I watched a viral video of the Shi’ites (also said to be proscribed) in Abuja addressing and attacking the person and integrity of the President in the full glare of the Police,” the Ohanaeze scribe added over the attack on IPOB members.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/ipob-police-clash-why-didnt-police-invite-army-air-force-over-killer-herdsmen-ohanaeze-scribe-asks/amp/
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by SLAP44: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2020
The CP of Enugu had to summon army, Mopol, DSS, Air force just to shoot to death a group of about 30 young men holding a peaceful prayer meeting on a quiet Sunday morning in a school compound open to the public?

Certainly, something is wrong with Nigeria.

Ohaneze, if this obvious attack and slaughter of igbo youths is not avenged, then a bigger problem is coming soon.

18 Likes

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2020
Wee you keep kwayet there? Useless clownish Ohaneze
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by yomi96(m): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2020
And they keep using southerners to kill their brothers. Just like the CAMA act, this is a deliberate attempt to islamize and capture the south

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by SLAP44: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

Pained northerner

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by Macphenson: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by Oxtonguy: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2020
Well
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by xstyle: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2020
All Extra Judicial killings is condemnable whether on the north or in the south because all life's matter. However we must not allow ourselves to be use as instruments of civil unrest.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by Marine54(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
You want them to keep quiet, the way you northern elites are keeping quiet while thier people is being murdered by bandits, Boko Haram and Fulani's herdsmen?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by abduljabbar4(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2020
The group of old piggy clowns need to do more research. The army and police do attack the herdsmen when they strike but how do you expect them to handle people that employ guerrilla tactics?

If the herdsmen would start organizing rallies and moving with their flags just like Ipob pigs, they would be attacked.

oHAMASeze should use that energy to warn their useless youths not to attack security officers with sticks if they don't want to face bullets

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by Marine54(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2020
abduljabbar4:
The group of old piggy clowns need to do more research. The army and police do attack the herdsmen when they strike but how do you expect them to handle people that employ guerrilla tactics?

If the herdsmen would start organizing rallies and moving with their flags just like Ipob pigs, they would be attacked.

oHAMASeze should use that energy to warn their useless youths not to attack security officers with sticks if they don't want to face bullets
Tropical Fulani's clown, you mean going about with flag and protest withot arm is more dangerous than the killing being carry out by Fulani's herdsmen ! The Fulani's herdsmen is busy carrying out ethnic cleaning in mildle belt and some part of south , and you're saying flag carrier Ipob is more dangerous than them. Dunce !

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by kingzizzy: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2020
abduljabbar4:

In other words, it is better for IPOB to employ clandestine tactics and kill as many people as possible rather be open and transparent through public protest? This is how Nigeria creates terrorism. This what the security forces did when Dikko Yusuf was leading unarmed Boko haram. They went in there and killed him and his followers. Shekau took over and took up arms and Nigeria had been fighting for 10 years at the cost of hundreds of billions of Naira that could have been used for other things, thousands of lives lost and millions in IDP camps. All for what? The heavy handed and unnecessary use of force by the Nigerian security agencies

Now you Nigerians want to repeat the same thing with IPOB.

What I believe is that you Northerners are hoping that the East will turn into your war ravaged, poverty infested, terrorist prone North. It wont happen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by IamWonderful: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2020
Why didn't Ohaneze use it power to support Kanu and IPOB when fighting for Biafra? they are eating crumbs under Buhari and Jonathan's table, group of opportunists
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by SLAP44: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
Why didn't Ohaneze use it power to support Kanu and IPOB when fighting for Biafra? they are eating crumbs under Buhari and Jonathan's table, group of opportunists

You have a point.
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by abduljabbar4(m): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2020
Marine54:
Tropical Fulani's clown, you mean going about with flag and protest withot arm is more dangerous than the killing being carry out by Fulani's herdsmen ! The Fulani's herdsmen is busy carrying out ethnic cleaning in mildle belt and some part of south , and you're saying flag carrier Ipob is more dangerous than them. Dunce !

I'm saying that it is easier to spot people holding flags and organizing rallies than to spot people that emerge out of nowhere, kill, and disappear. Learn how to read.
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by kingzizzy: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2020
IamWonderful:

Ohanaeze is not for Biafra same as they are not for the unnecessary use of heavy handed methods of the security forces on anybody
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by abduljabbar4(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2020
kingzizzy:

In other words, it is better for IPOB to employ clandestine tactics and kill as many people as possible rather be open and transparent through public protest? This is how Nigeria creates terrorism. This what the security firces did when Dikko Yusuf was leading unarmed Boko haram. They went in there and killed him and his followers. Shekau took over and took up arms and Nigeria had been fighting for 10 years at the cost of hundreds of billions of Naira that could have been used for other things, thousands of lives lost and millions in IDP camps. All for what? The heavy handed and unnecessary use of force by the Nigerian security agencies

Now you Nigerians want to repeat the same thing with IPOB.

What I believe is that you Northerners are hoping that the East will turn into your war ravaged, poverty infested, terrorist prone North. It wont happen

I'm talking about who is easier to go after and not that herdsmen are better than Ipob. Besides, according to the police report, ipob killed an officer first. You can't expect the officers to smile at you while you try to kill them with manual weapons. Even the biggest democracies across the world do not take that.

If ipob can start holding placards instead of sticks, start giving out powerful lectures instead of insults, and most especially, start talking to their senators instead of threatening to burn down the country, you will be surprised how far you would get.
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by AniOmaa: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I'm saying that it is easier to spot people holding flags and organizing rallies than to spot people that emerge out of nowhere, kill, and disappear. Learn how to read.
Honestly the gross stupidity of you Aboki cows (I have to believe you are from the North), makes me wonder why you degenerates haven't been wiped out from the surface of the earth already. Besides not contributing anything useful on any positive index of note in Nigeria and globally, it just befuddles the mind how irrationally daft you cows try articulate and justify your filth. But them I'm glad nature is taking its due course on you subhumans, bandits, terrorism, diseases, high mortality rates and the likes are already doing the needful for us- by decimating the population of the North already. The more you subhumans breed your filth and spread your ignorance and crude ways of reasoning... the worse it becomes for all sane people left in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by goodnessme1(f): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2020
The ZOO must go down.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by goodnessme1(f): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

Honestly the gross stupidity of you Aboki cows (I have to believe you are from the North), makes me wonder why you degenerates haven't been wiped out from the surface of the earth already. Besides not contributing anything useful on any positive index of note in Nigeria and globally, it just befuddles the mind how irrationally daft you cows try articulate and justify your filth. But them I'm glad nature is taking its due course on you subhumans, bandits, terrorism, diseases, high mortality rates and the likes are already doing the needful for us- by decimating the population of the North already. The more you subhumans breed your filth and spread your ignorance and crude ways of reasoning... the worse it becomes for all sane people left in Nigeria.
Why are you arguing with a cow.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by abduljabbar4(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

You can keep rambling all you want, but the people in south Africa, Ghana, and even developed societies know the pigs that ought to be wiped out.

Yes, we have not contributed anything to the image of this country, but I think it is better not to contribute anything than to make the whole world see Nigerians as born-criminals because of Ipob bastards scattered across the worldcheesy

For every banditry that kills us, ipob bastards and baby factory products die in foreign prisons, die of cultism, die of intercommunual clashes, die at the hands of security operatives, die in the atlantic ocean trying to go and "develope" other places, die in SA, get enslaved in Libya and Lebanon and die as a result of cocaine explosions in their criminal bellies. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by kingzizzy: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I'm talking about who is easier to go after and not that herdsmen are better than Ipob. Besides, according to the police report, ipob killed an officer first. You can't expect the officers to smile at you while you try to kill them with manual weapons. Even the biggest democracies across the world do not take that.

If ipob can start holding placards instead of sticks, start giving out powerful lectures instead of insults, and most especially, start talking to their senators instead of threatening to burn down the country, you will be surprised how far you would get.

You saw the dead body of IPOB members, did you see the dead body of any police? You really think that armed police went somewhere and IPOB that are not known to be armed managed to kill them? Dont you think that if IPOB was armed and had the intention of killing Policemen, they would just pick a random a police station and destroy it with everyone in it? Why would they be waiting for Police to come to them? IPOB is not armed and has never been armed. It is the security forces that have always brought violence to IPOB matter. Every incident of violence regarding IPOB has always had something to do with the security forces. But any time the security forces are not there, IPOB will do there thing without any incident

It then goes to show that the cause of violence is not IPOB but the security forces. They just say that IPOB attacked them to cover up the killing of unarmed people

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by abduljabbar4(m): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2020
kingzizzy:

You saw the dead body of IPOB members, did you see the dead body of any police? You really think that armed police went somewhere and IPOB that are not known to be armed managed to kill them? Dont you think that if IPOB was armed and had the intention of killing Policemen, they would just pick a random a police station and destroy it with everyone in it? Why would they be waiting for Police to come to them? IPOB is not armed and has never been armed. It is the security forces that have always brought violence to IPOB matter. Every incident of violence regarding IPOB has always had something to do with the security forces. But any time the security forces are not there, IPOB will do there thing without any incident

It then goes to show that the cause of violence is not IPOB but the security forces. They just say that IPOB attacked them to cover up the killing of unarmed people

Fine, 20 ipob members have been killed right? Can you show me pictures of the 20 dead bodies? Because I only saw three.

I'm waiting.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by IamWonderful: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2020
kingzizzy:

Ohanaeze is not for Biafra same as they are not for the unnecessary use of heavy handed methods of the security forces on anybody
But they are for the presidency? and threatening to join Kanu if they don't achieve it in 2023? Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba or Nigeria is not your problem, it is greed and self-centeredness of your leaders and elites, the officer that personally led the army against IPOB on Sunday was an Igbo man, go and watch the video you posted again
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by AniOmaa: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2020
abduljabbar4:

You can keep rambling all you want, but the people in south Africa, Ghana, and even developed societies know the pigs that ought to be wiped out.

Yes, we have not contributed anything to the image of this country, but I think it is better not to contribute anything than to make the whole world see Nigerians as born-criminals because of Ipob bastards scattered across the worldcheesy

For every banditry that kills us, ipob bastards and baby factory products die in foreign prisons, die of cultism, die of intercommunual clashes, die at the hands of security operatives, die in the atlantic ocean trying to go and "develope" other places, die in SA, get enslaved in Libya and Lebanon and die as a result of cocaine explosions in their criminal bellies. cheesy
At least there's a honest admittance on your part that you parasitic semi arid desert-dwelling/ disease-ravaged cows contribute absolutely nothing noteworthy albeit positively on any groundbreaking scale of recognition (in any indices worth mentioning, I dare you to indulge me by mentioning any! ) both nationally and globally; we can at least both shake hands on that concession of indisputable fact.

The human flaws and vices of the Igbos on the spectrum of extremity relative to any comparison with you backward sahelians if we're to be honest, puts us on a far better hue than you scums. At least for every incidents or reports of baby factory crimes, intercommunal clashes, or foreign related crimes and imprisonment of Southern Nigerians, we still see many more reports of Southerners making academic breakthroughs or other globally recognized achievements in the said foreign nations (especially Igbos and Yorubas): thus putting Nigeria on a positive pedestal no matter the situations.

But when last did we hear of a Hausa/fulani headlining the news for any sort of achievement? hold your thoughts on that one and don't even bother cracking your skull digging out any, cause it simply doesn't exist. You people are bottom feeders of anything mediocrity can define... you leech off a useless and fractured Nigerian system to dominate the political space (no thanks to the disunity of the South), you've produced the most Heads of states and civilian presidents... yet your region remains the poorest of the poor. Every NBS stats released on all indexes of human development has shown how terribly useless you cows are... I can't mention one thing... JUST ONE THING positive you scums are known for worldwide except terrorism and extremism.

At least the world knows the Yorubas for education, commerce, industry, entertainment etc and likewise Igbos for business, education, sports/entertainment etc what are your people known for?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by Dedetwo(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Are you a Nigerian? I doubt it because you simply cannot be my compatriot. Dingbats such as you make unity very difficult to secure in Nigeria. I say keep your silly antics toward disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by abduljabbar4(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

At least there's a honest admittance on your part that you parasitic semi arid desert-dwelling/ disease-ravaged cows contribute absolutely nothing noteworthy albeit positively on any groundbreaking scale of recognition (in any indices worth mentioning, I dare you to indulge me by mentioning any! ) both nationally and globally; we can at least both shake hands on that concession of indisputable fact.

The human flaws and vices of the Igbos on the spectrum of extremity relative to any comparison with you backward sahelians if we're to be honest, puts us on a far better hue than you scums. At least for every incidents or reports of baby factory crimes, intercommunal clashes, or foreign related crimes and imprisonment of Southern Nigerians, we still see many more reports of Southerners making academic breakthroughs or other globally recognized achievements in the said foreign nations (especially Igbos and Yorubas): thus putting Nigeria on a positive pedestal no matter the situations.

But when last did we hear of a Hausa/fulani headlining the news for any sort of achievement? hold your thoughts on that one and don't even bother cracking your skull digging out any, cause it simply doesn't exist. You people are bottom feeders of anything mediocrity can define... you leech off a useless and fractured Nigerian system to dominate the political space (no thanks to the disunity of the South), you've produced the most Heads of states and civilian presidents... yet your region remains the poorest of the poor. Every NBS stats released on all indexes of human development has shown how terribly useless you cows are... I can't mention one thing... JUST ONE THING positive you scums are known for worldwide except terrorism and extremism.

At least the world knows the Yorubas for education, commerce, industry, entertainment etc and likewise Igbos for business, education, sports/entertainment etc what are your people known for?

Actually, the northwest contributes more to Nigeria than the muddy, eroded headquarters of crime and drug trafficking in Nigeria. Tell me, what does the southeast contribute to Nigeria (apologies to reasonable Igbos)? Tell me the GDP of Southeast and let's compare it to he northwest.

Like I have said, it's better not to contribute anything than to contribute to 99% of Nigeria's damaged international reputation. Let me ask you, have you ever been outside the shores of Nigeria before? Because of ipob bastards, every Nigerian is a potential criminal in other countries. When 90% of ipobian pigs only want to go outside Nigeria (whether legally or illegally), it is only natural that a FEW of them would manage to do something positive in the countries. Also, among those FEW are criminals. We have assholes that once falsely claimed to have invented a computer machine (can't remember it), we have Air Peace boss, and most recently, we have the likes of Invictus Obi who were "were making Nigeria proud" before the bastard was nailedcheesy. Northerners don't travel a lot, and that is why even the most successful among us (Dangote, Dantata, Mahadi, Chanchangi, Sani Bello, etc) prefer to stay here and employ millions of Nigerians through legitimate businesses.

The only thing ipobian pigs and brain-dead lunatics know how to do is to say that the north is leeching off the south but let me tell you something: if the north was leeching off the expertise and human capital of the south, I would have been very ashamed. But you can't use something that came into existence naturally (crude oil,) to berate the north for being lazy. When we start depending on profits from your technologies and businesses, you can start calling us leeches. Besides, how much does the south east even contribute with their few gallons of crude oil?

Yes, the north is not developed, but mention one southern states that is at par with modern states. Only Lagos can boast of that. You people have the same mud houses, slums, pollution, diseases and starvation, etc that is available in the north. Onitsha and Ana are still among the dirtiest cities in the whole Effing world! Aside cultism, prostitution, drug trafficking and counterfeiting, what can you people boast of? Who is it that even your brothers and Ghana and South Africa are chasing you out? The Nigerian Delta that gets more allocations than any other region, what have they done with it? What are the achievements of your region? Is the IGR of your state enough to pay your salaries? If not, then you people are also resourceless parasites.

The north is known for honesty, businesses (I mean real business) and agriculture. The only businesses you people are known for are fake drug trades, hard drug trades, counterfeit goods trade, human trafficking, sex trade (no contest here. Your sisters are even the leaders in Italy and Arab countries), and Yahoo-yahoo businesses.

Maybe we don't contribute much, but can you tell me the last time a northerner was arrested abroad for any of these crimes?
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by abduljabbar4(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

Are you a Nigerian? I doubt it because you simply cannot be my compatriot. Dingbats such as you make unity very difficult to secure in Nigeria. I say keep your silly antics toward disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria.

Nobody is proud of sharing anything with liars that hate the hard truth. You people have a lot to fix within yourselves
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by Dedetwo(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Nobody is proud of sharing anything with liars that hate the hard truth. You people have a lot to fix within yourselves

Why would any reasonable person get twisted out of human form because a group of people wanted out of shithole called Nigeria? Most Nigerians seem to loose every touch of human intellect on a matter which pertains to the disintegration of country. Nigeria remains one of the relics of colonialism and should be deconstructed. The brainless stiffs in Nigeria should grow up.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by SLAP44: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2020
abduljabbar4:

So you are indirectly supporting the disintegration of Nigeria.

That's interesting.
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by abduljabbar4(m): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

Why would any reasonable person get twisted out of human form because a group of people wanted out of shithole called Nigeria? Most Nigerians seem to loose every touch of human intellect on a matter which pertains to the disintegration of country. Nigeria remains one of the relics of colonialism and should be deconstructed. The brainless stiffs in Nigeria should grow up.

I am not holding anybody. I have no power to grant or deny ipob biafra. If they are serious, they should talk to their senators but if the only thing they do is to insult my region, YES, I would proudly reply them word for word. Everyone can be uncivilized when necessary.

They should talk to their senators and stop insulting my people.
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by abduljabbar4(m): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2020
SLAP44:

So you are indirectly supporting the disintegration of Nigeria.

That's interesting.

Yes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Should Be The Last Time, The Oduduwa Meddle In Igodomigodo Politics / Sowore Visits Glory Okolie, The Girl Who Was Tagged IPOB And Taken To Abuja / Opinion: Run Away DJ Better Than Stealing N100m....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.