Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,207 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Meet The Founder And Ceo Of Dboi9aija Emmanuel Destiny Chukwuma - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Founder And Ceo Of Dboi9aija Emmanuel Destiny Chukwuma (167 Views)

The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 / Wisdom Chidozie Is a Web developer and Ceo Of Xbuzznet / Party With Port Harcourt Based Bloggers And CEO At Ediz Wine Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Founder And Ceo Of Dboi9aija Emmanuel Destiny Chukwuma by Dboi9aija(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Welcome to http://www.dboi9aija.. Dboi9aija is a platform that provides you with entertainment news, gossips/gists, sports, politics, comedy etc.

Meet the founder and ceo of Dboi9aija Emmanuel Destiny Chukwuma also known as dboi, a young Nigerian guy from Anambra state. He launched Dboi9aija the year 2020 also the year he completed 20years. He was born on the 4th of april 2000, he is a lover of music and movies, he enjoys writing, reading, creating, learning, he is absolutely an amazing young guy with dreams

You can follow Dbo9aija on twitter and facebook @dboi9aija.
With Dboi9aija , you have the world at your Finger Tips

Dboi9aija is a new platform that just got into the internet world few months ago and they have been bringing good, original and useful posts/Information to the world.

� Don’t hesitate to reach out with the contact below, or send a message

emmanueldestiny943@gmail.com
(+234) 8137218167

Re: Meet The Founder And Ceo Of Dboi9aija Emmanuel Destiny Chukwuma by Sirmwill: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
I have never heard of any of this undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Cousin And Sister Like My Female Friend / Hushpuppi Pleads Not Guilty In US Court, Set To Face Trial / GPS Car Tracker With Anti Theft Function

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.