Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

How Can I Make My Cousin And Sister Like My Female Friend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Make My Cousin And Sister Like My Female Friend (165 Views)

Real Men Do You Like My Profile Picture? / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Cousin And Sister Like My Female Friend by gbemishile: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
Good evening nairalanders
So I need very intelligent advice on a little issue of mine.
I have a lady who usually visit me but my female cousin and sister don't like her.i tried getting them to like each other but it isn't working.i am thinking of a way of inviting the lady over and when all three of them are present,open up a male vs female argument so they try to support each other against me.i just want them to try to grow into liking each other.
Please any intelligent argument I can put up?
Re: How Can I Make My Cousin And Sister Like My Female Friend by meobizy(f): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2020
If you can cure evil in the world then you’ll easily solve this problem. Until then realize that not everyone is meant to get along in life.

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Is Not Recruiting Teachers / Schools, NYSC Camps Set To Reopen As FG Gives Approval / Criticism Of Pastor David Ibeyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.