Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

How Can I Get 20% Interest Per Month In Fixed Deposit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get 20% Interest Per Month In Fixed Deposit (896 Views)

I Will Pay You Back With 20% Interest If You Can Do This For Me / 10 Banks Facilitate N52tr On Investment In Fixed Income Securities, Currency / What Is The Difference Btw Treasury Bill And Fixed Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get 20% Interest Per Month In Fixed Deposit by Successdude(m): 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
I want to do a fixed deposit to stay for up to 7months .... How can it be done ?
Re: How Can I Get 20% Interest Per Month In Fixed Deposit by Xclusiveme: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lol. Fixed deposit has a very low profit. You can go to bank and fill a fixed deposit form. They will guide you. If you are to fill a fixed deposit form of 7months, know that you won't be able to access your money till after seven months and the percentage profit for seven months is very small. Some banks don't pay monthly, they pay in 3months,6months depending on the one you want. So assuming you want to do a fixed deposit of 500k for seven months and the percentage is 2%. You earn 10k every 3months. So your total profit would be 20k and some change
Re: How Can I Get 20% Interest Per Month In Fixed Deposit by Xclusiveme: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hahahah no bank can pay you 20% fixed deposit monthly
Re: How Can I Get 20% Interest Per Month In Fixed Deposit by Successdude(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Lol. Fixed deposit has a very low profit. You can go to bank and fill a fixed deposit form. They will guide you. If you are to fill a fixed deposit form of 7months, know that you won't be able to access your money till after seven months and the percentage profit for seven months is very small. Some banks don't pay monthly, they pay in 3months,6months depending on the one you want. So assuming you want to do a fixed deposit of 500k for seven months and the percentage is 2%. You earn 10k every 3months. So your total profit would be 20k and some change
okay ...... Thank u

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Buy And Sell Phones And Laptops From USA Right Here In Nigeria. / Interested In Starting A Business With #4,000 With Incredible Returns? / I Will Create And Approve A Maxbounty Account For You With Your Own Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.