Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Ishop Worldwide Nigeria - Scam Alert!!!don't Do Business With Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ishop Worldwide Nigeria - Scam Alert!!!don't Do Business With Them (153 Views)

Tiktok Shop/store Nigeria SCAM SCAM SCAM / Nigeria Scam Artist On The Run. (screenshots) / My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ishop Worldwide Nigeria - Scam Alert!!!don't Do Business With Them by maestrorankin: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
To run this quick briefly.This is a terrible company to do business with. I would have kept quiet but now I know I'll do a lot of people more good by calling them out. I shipped goods to their overseas address for onward shipment down here. At first when you make enquiry, you won't be informed about customs fee but when goods arrive their office, they deem it fit as the right time to tell you about customs fee and their charges are outrageous and can't be compared with other service providers I discovered later. My goods which is meant to arrive in less than 8 days is been delayed for 2 months now with no sight of it. Each time I call, it's one excuse or another, they started with covid 19 delay excuses when in fact goods are still been moved by other forwarding Companies, as if that's not enough even when they Said they have shipped, I didn't get arrival notice for 2 weeks. The latest now is the claim that my goods is with customs and they can't pay or access customs website to pay and clear my goods. When infact, I have shipped another item with another Company and my goods have arrived, in wondering what the issue is with them, I contacted other forwarding companies If there are issues with customs and they all said no, their goods are still loving in with no issues.. This shows the level of insincerity, incompetence, lies and deciet on the path of ishop worldwide Nigeria. I chose to continue giving them time but this people are still not forthcoming. I'm upset because I'm currently not in lagos, I'll have been to their office and I know what approach I'll have engaged them in. I keep calling their number but now they have chose to stop answering my calls. Taking a closer look at their adverts on here shows they have close to 50 different monicker with which they post ads.. It's a shame.. I'll definitely get my good but decided to put this out there so other people don't have to go through thesame thing.. Do not do business with them.. Below is one of the conversations on their ads in which I voiced my anger.

https://www.nairaland.com/6038409/cheapest-way-shop-ship-send

(1) (Reply)

Youth Arrested For Allegedly Stealing FRSC Patrol Car(statement) / Kano State Upgrade Capital City Security Infrastructure With State Of Art CCTV S / Security Communication In Peace Advocacy By "TAMEB"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.