Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Study At The University Of Manitoba - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study At The University Of Manitoba (1860 Views)

University Of Manitoba, Canada / University Of Manitoba Admission. / 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study At The University Of Manitoba by studycanada2021: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
NO SAT!! NO TOEFL!! NO IELTS
University of Manitoba is one of Canada’s renowned universities as well as a recommended Institute as well.
I assist students to gain admission to the university for undergraduate programs with just WAEC as well as VISA application. Service fee is paid after the admission is out, You don’t need to pay any part payment until your admission is out.
Contact me on +2348127791230

Re: Study At The University Of Manitoba by Odion2016(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
studycanada2021:
NO SAT!! NO TOEFL!! NO IELTS
University of Manitoba is one of Canada’s renowned universities as well as a recommended Institute as well.
I assist students to gain admission to the university for undergraduate programs with just WAEC. Service fee is paid after the admission is out, You don’t need to pay any part payment until your admission is out.
Contact me on 08127791230

Uncle ,,how about visa.....getting admission is nothing...my younger bro gained admission,,but Visa was denied 2wice...Any way around it sir??
Re: Study At The University Of Manitoba by GboyegaD(m): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Odion2016:

Uncle ,,how about visa.....getting admission is nothing...my younger bro gained admission,,but Visa was denied 2wice...Any way around it sir??

Did he apply for his GCMS notes to know why he was denied? If he's still interested in studying in Canada, encourage him to join the Canadian Student Visa Thread.
Re: Study At The University Of Manitoba by studycanada2021: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Odion2016:

What were the reasons for the denial, sometimes very little faults cause a denial
Re: Study At The University Of Manitoba by Odion2016(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
GboyegaD:

Did he apply for his GCMS notes to know why he was denied? If he's still interested in studying in Canada, encourage him to join the Canadian Student Visa Thread.

It was something about the sponsor...the embassy stated that they could not really see any family ties between him and the sponsor(we used a diff bank account,,shey u get)...
And that he (my bro) doesnt have enough ties in Nigeria to make him come back home after his degree...
Re: Study At The University Of Manitoba by Odion2016(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
studycanada2021:

What were the reasons for the denial, sometimes very little faults cause a denial

It was something about the sponsor...the embassy stated that they could not really see any family ties between him and the sponsor(we used a diff bank account,,shey u get)...
And that he (my bro) doesnt have enough ties in Nigeria to make him come back home after his degree...
Re: Study At The University Of Manitoba by studycanada2021: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Odion2016:

The whole idea of getting Canadian visa lies in your essay, the ability of convincing them because since there is no face-face interview they expect a very convincing essay As well as other necessary documents

2 Likes

Re: Study At The University Of Manitoba by GboyegaD(m): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Odion2016:

He should address that and then reapply.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Channel Creation / Finally, Oprah Winfrey School For Girls in South Africa Celebrates a PhD! (PIX) / I Begged To Feed, Graduated With First Class, Yet No Meaningful Job –Bashir, ABU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.