Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

EDO POLITICS: Tame Ize-iyamu's "Lions And Tigers" For Peace To Reign- Onaiwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EDO POLITICS: Tame Ize-iyamu's "Lions And Tigers" For Peace To Reign- Onaiwu (616 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole / Buhari At A Football Match Between Gwagwadas FC & Tigers FC In 70s (Throwback Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EDO POLITICS: Tame Ize-iyamu's "Lions And Tigers" For Peace To Reign- Onaiwu by GovsMandate: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
The founding Director General of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Governors Forum, Earl Osaro Onaiwu has once again called on security agencies in the country to rein in controversial candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) in the Edo State gubernatorial election, Osagie Ize-Iyamu and a gang of political thugs whom he described as "Lions and Tigers"

Speaking on Friday, Onaiwu insisted that except those threatening the peace of Edo State are tamed, the possibility of having a peaceful, free and fair election on September 19 is impossible.

He urged the Inspector General of Police and the Director General of Department of State Services (DSS) to invite Ize-Iyamu; his "lions and tigers" who were seen in a viral video with him; and their supposed sponsor, Capt. Hosa Okunbo for questioning and subsequent detention over the spate of violence that has rocked the state in the past weeks.

He asserted that those who perpetrated the violence at the Oba's palace are still roaming the streets free, noting that the inaction of security agencies has further emboldened them to continue their dastardly acts.

He recalled the sad attack of the governor's convoy while on campaign in Etsako West as an example.

Re: EDO POLITICS: Tame Ize-iyamu's "Lions And Tigers" For Peace To Reign- Onaiwu by Nyamuriflathead: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
As an ipob spare parts seller in Nnewi, i support this mans call. We Ipob Members will vote in Godwin Obasechukwu as governor(PDP) in edo and vote in OUK(APC) for president 2023.

#MomentaryAmnesia
Re: EDO POLITICS: Tame Ize-iyamu's "Lions And Tigers" For Peace To Reign- Onaiwu by Eriyoshegz: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
They should be arrested
Re: EDO POLITICS: Tame Ize-iyamu's "Lions And Tigers" For Peace To Reign- Onaiwu by Captainrambo2: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
As an ipob spare parts seller in Nnewi, i support this mans call. We Ipob Members will vote in Godwin Obasechukwu as governor(PDP) in edo and vote in OUK(APC) for president 2023.

#MomentaryAmnesia
senseless trash from an animal undecided
Re: EDO POLITICS: Tame Ize-iyamu's "Lions And Tigers" For Peace To Reign- Onaiwu by slivertongue: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
tigers and lions that will be eaten up by the people
Re: EDO POLITICS: Tame Ize-iyamu's "Lions And Tigers" For Peace To Reign- Onaiwu by EzeYezzuz: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
As IPOB way I be soo, Obaseki has my vote! All the way from Nnewi market grin

Re: EDO POLITICS: Tame Ize-iyamu's "Lions And Tigers" For Peace To Reign- Onaiwu by EzeYezzuz: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
IPOB 4 Obaseki !!

Re: EDO POLITICS: Tame Ize-iyamu's "Lions And Tigers" For Peace To Reign- Onaiwu by EzeYezzuz: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Edo is not Lagos

Re: EDO POLITICS: Tame Ize-iyamu's "Lions And Tigers" For Peace To Reign- Onaiwu by EzeYezzuz: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
4-4= ip0b

Re: EDO POLITICS: Tame Ize-iyamu's "Lions And Tigers" For Peace To Reign- Onaiwu by EzeYezzuz: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
IPOB + Obaseki = Oponu

Re: EDO POLITICS: Tame Ize-iyamu's "Lions And Tigers" For Peace To Reign- Onaiwu by EzeYezzuz: 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Show me a loser and I will show U IPOB

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Coward In Nigeria / Just In: FG Declares Sept. 16 As National Identity Day / Governors Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.