Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING (2722 Views)

FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly / Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy / Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by Stephen2324(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
1. The fornicators

These ones are extremely excited about the news because they’ve use masturbation to finish themselves at home...They need to goan fornicate badly with a human being.

2. The scammers

These ones are low budget yahoo boys that are using their parents as client to cashout.. They’ll collect money for text book and handout that don’t exist. Them Dey house with client so no format fit work for now. So they’re definitely happy school is reopening.

3. The SLAY MAMA.

These ones are tired of dressing properly at home & going to grind tomatoes... A whole “sexy Lizzie” going for choir practice�...
They wantu rush back to school and continue runs and fake life. They’re definitely happy about school reopening.

4. The Yahoo boys

These girlfriend snatchers are definitely happy about school re-opening because they can’t wait to goan tension people’s children with ‘lockdown cashout’.
Agba wire wire! Eez only God that wee just you ooh �.

5. The ISRAELITES

These ones crave genuine freedom from their hostile parents... These set of students are very happy ‘cos now they can finally leave home & get peace of mind in school.

6. The ones that have MOVED ON.

These ones accepted their fate early... They forgot about being a student and got lockdown jobs,some of them have even gone to learn trade in onitsha main market. So the school re-opening news don’t even bother them at all.

7. The ones that just wantu goan GRADUATE

These ones are just happy that they won’t spend extra year cos of corona... They just wantu graduate and forget about school and it’s big trousers & ugly shoe wearing lecturers.

8. The MARLIAN

set awon “school Na scam”.... These ones might have even forgotten their reg number sef. They’re definitely unhappy about school reopening. They just wantu make money,relazz & be takin karuff.
Who school epp?

9. The UNBOTHERED

If school like, it should open or close nothing concern them. These ones are not happy or sad about school reopening.

10. ADD your own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by offset67(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
the ones who just don't give a Fu ck (me)

2 Likes

Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by Ent3rpreneur(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Damn niggaaaaaaar

Isoright
Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
How can you forget year one students who are to matriculate?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by Petersamuel8(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
No. 6 for me, I don MOVE ON

1 Like

Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by paulolee(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
funny post..u forgot those that are already employed and are praying for that reopening to be till next year..
Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by paulolee(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
How can you forget year one students who are to matriculate?? grin grin
we would see cases of Year1 A and Year1 B..

1 Like

Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by blingxx(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
I am 1 and 6 grin ...las las we graduate and we move on ,they is so much ahead of us
Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by Honduras01: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Stephen2324:
1. The fornicators

These ones are extremely excited about the news because they’ve use masturbation to finish themselves at home...They need to goan fornicate badly with a human being.

2. The scammers

These ones are low budget yahoo boys that are using their parents as client to cashout.. They’ll collect money for text book and handout that don’t exist. Them Dey house with client so no format fit work for now. So they’re definitely happy school is reopening.

3. The SLAY MAMA.

These ones are tired of dressing properly at home & going to grind tomatoes... A whole “sexy Lizzie” going for choir practice�...
They wantu rush back to school and continue runs and fake life. They’re definitely happy about school reopening.

4. The Yahoo boys

These girlfriend snatchers are definitely happy about school re-opening because they can’t wait to goan tension people’s children with ‘lockdown cashout’.
Agba wire wire! Eez only God that wee just you ooh �.

5. The ISRAELITES

These ones crave genuine freedom from their hostile parents... These set of students are very happy ‘cos now they can finally leave home & get peace of mind in school.

6. The ones that have MOVED ON.

These ones accepted their fate early... They forgot about being a student and got lockdown jobs,some of them have even gone to learn trade in onitsha main market. So the school re-opening news don’t even bother them at all.

7. The ones that just wantu goan GRADUATE

These ones are just happy that they won’t spend extra year cos of corona... They just wantu graduate and forget about school and it’s big trousers & ugly shoe wearing lecturers.

8. The MARLIAN

set awon “school Na scam”.... These ones might have even forgotten their reg number sef. They’re definitely unhappy about school reopening. They just wantu make money,relazz & be takin karuff.
Who school epp?

9. The UNBOTHERED

If school like, it should open or close nothing concern them. These ones are not happy or sad about school reopening.

10. ADD your own

11. those that'll be scared of seeing their previous semester's result upon resumption grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by Xeeex: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
The ones that can't wait to correct the lecturer, they've read everything even masters syllabus

2 Likes

Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
The one that want to go back to their school boyfriend , for Fumigation and general cleaning of your houses and schools contact us
Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by Young03(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Number 9 sure pass
Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by Kingnelson9: 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Where do you belong to?
Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by Benbisco(f): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
The ones who are very concerned about social distancing inside exam hall. "How we go use cope"?

1 Like

Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by RemoveKebab: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
OP spice it up with memes
Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by Vyzz: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Me....

I have forgotten my roommates...

One of them called me yesterday claiming to be my roommate... I asked him the lounge we live in... He was like...

Vyzz are u madd?.... Don't u know that we live in the school hostel
Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by Degrezhaa: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin
Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by IJOO(m): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Do you need where to learn online tutorials for free? Check [url=https://freetutorialonline.com/[/url]

You can learn almost anything there. Cheers!
Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by Silentgroper(m): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
The suicidal one.
These bunchs are tired of life and dont have the balls to take sniper, jump off 3rd mainland bridge and hang theirself. They know student will never go by all these safety guidelines flying around and both school management wont give a flying fvck. Which makes sch the perfect avenue to off theirselves through covid 19.
Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:43am On Aug 22, 2020
I be Israeli oo. I want to leave this house, see finish don dey enter.

1 Like

Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by Mkayfrenzy(m): 2:08am On Aug 22, 2020
Vyzz:
Me....

I have forgotten my roommates...

One of them called me yesterday claiming to be my roommate... I asked him the lounge we live in... He was like...

Vyzz are u madd?.... Don't u know that we live in the school hostel

Mad ooo grin
Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by femi4: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2020
The efikos: Thinking about different scholarships and awards they ve missed
Re: 10 Different STUDENTS And How They React To SCHOOL REOPENING by korrej(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
The ones that hopes school will just tell them to graduate without exams. Lol

(1) (Reply)

I Searched How Many Countries In The World? I Could Not Believe The Result- Ideo / Threat Message I Got From Fastmoney Media. (pixs) / Do You Know Actual Full Form Of These Words? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.