Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

How I Made $200 My First Month Of Selling Digital Products - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Made $200 My First Month Of Selling Digital Products (154 Views)

Learn How To Make 20k Weekly In Nigeria Selling Digital Products Online / How I Made $ 1,000 My First Month After Learning This Simple Internet Trick / Get A Job In Ibadan .....and I Will Give U My First Month Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $200 My First Month Of Selling Digital Products by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
When I started selling digital products,I wasn't making any sale because I did it exactly the wrong way.

All I did was making posts on Facebook,trying so much to get my digital product so much sales.

If you haven't made any sale from creating digital product or if you haven't had a chance to create your own digital product either podcasts,ebook,video course,audio course with either your smartphone or PC,don't worry I got you covered.

My 3 affiliates make $30-$50 weekly selling my digital products and now they also own their digital products

I've got one on Crypto Currency

I've got one on 0$-$1000

And

I've got one on how to create your digital product(which has actually made the most of sales of them all).

If you would love to create your digital and learn the scope to which I make multiple sales and learn how to;

Creating your lead magnet

Elements of a great lead magnet

Creating a landing page

How to create a landing page

Ways to drive traffic to your landing page

Five important pages you need to sell your digital products

How to write emails that will get people to read

How to sell through emails even if you have a small list

8 days launch strategy

Places to promote your digital products

How to promote your digital product and rake in sales using Facebook ads-complete video tutorial

Including how to create websites and design them

I have prepared just the perfect digital product for you (which I mentioned earlier).

You will get as a bonus a guide that will show you how I made my first $1000.

All you need is your smartphone

Facebook: Ojediran Ayomide Theophilus

WhatsApp: 07051498424

Your best guide to making money online ever

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Rider Needed / Are You In Ibadan? Can You Make Cake Boxes? / Business Executive Manager Urgently Needed At Archi-world IPL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.