Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Learn How To Make 20k Weekly In Nigeria Selling Digital Products Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn How To Make 20k Weekly In Nigeria Selling Digital Products Online (390 Views)

How My Content Writing Side Hustle Fetches Me Above $300 Weekly In NFT Industry / Make 20k Weekly With Naija Beauty Hair / Make 20k Weekly With Naija Beauty Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make 20k Weekly In Nigeria Selling Digital Products Online by timacademy: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hey.. welcome to this short article... In this article am going to talk about an online business you can start with just your smartphone.. and make a sustainable income daily....

Right now in the society.. as we all know, we are facing financial instability and as it is now. it's only going to get worse... We live in a society where even education alone doesn't guranteed a good life.. you have have one or 2 thing doing to sustain yourself...

And right now.. we all have a phone or a PC and access to the internet.. but we don't see the inner potential our smartphones and the internet has for us..

Though I know most people reading this must have done or tried one or various online hustle stuff.. which might have even failed you, got scammed or probably didn't last long..

Well.. in this article I want to share with you something really amazing.. that can make you a reasonable and sustainable side income.. so you never have to be broke again...

Well don't be bored yet.. it's about to get interesting... �..

SO....
[center] WHAT IS THIS ONLINE BUSINESS ABOUT AND HOE DOES IT WORK [/center]

The amazing business model is called.. INFORMATION MARKETING ... This is a business where you make money Marketing and selling of informational product..

Information product can be in the form of EBOOK, VIDEO COURSE, AUDIO, SOFTWARE..

NOW THE BIG QUESTION IS...

WHY WILL SOMEONE WHATS TO BUY THE DIGITAL PRODUCT.. AND HOW DO I MAKE MONEY FROM IT

Ok the reason why people buy these kind of product.. is because they are in need of it.. or it's something that's going to solve a problem..

Because we don't just sell any how product.. we sell product that solves a problem or teaches something valuable..

For example

Someone suffering from cancer and you have an information on how to cure cancer... You will agree with me that.. that person will pay you anything just to get that information...

Same goes for other things like weight loss, marketing, realationship, business strategy and others....

And these Information can be in the form of ebook, video, audio or software..

Now Imagine having an ebook about weight loss. And you sell that ebook for just 2k.. with just 2 sales every day.. you can make 28k weekly

Note: you can make more than that even up to 10k+ daily.. and there's proof of that..

Now that you know about this business and how to works.. you must be asking... How can I get started?, How can I get get information product to sell?, How to can get people to buy my digitally product?

Well.. just a little bit of disclaimer... This business isn't as easy as it seems... Because just like any other huslte or business.. without the right knowledge..., Implementation.. it's not going to work for you...

But to successed in this business.. all you need is the right knowledge, the right strategy to sell, and a mentor to guide you...

NOW IF YOULL BE INTERESTED I HABE A SPECIAL TRANINNING/ MENTORSHIP.. TO TEACH YOU HOW TO START THUS BUSINESS FROM SCRATCH... AND MAKE AT LEAST 20K WEEKLY... SELLING PLR EBOOKS

In this training course.. you'll learn

� How to get quality already made ebooks, videos and software ready for you to sell without creating it your self..

� Learn how to set up a simple and easy sales system with you phone in 5munites

� Learn how to promote your ebook and start getting daily.. both free and paid method...

And lots more..

All these comes with mentorship from me.. so that your success can be sure... When you have guide and someone to put you through in all the steps...

If you are interested in this... You can get this today for only 2,500 instead of 10k.. and this is available for only 20 persons..

Send a Dm to me on Whatsapp. >> https:///9okd4u
Or use the number to WhatsApp me
>>> +234 816 642 7575

Or quote and drop your WhatsApp

See you on the other side

Re: Learn How To Make 20k Weekly In Nigeria Selling Digital Products Online by timacademy: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
timacademy:
Hey.. welcome to this short article... In this article am going to talk about an online business you can start with just your smartphone.. and make a sustainable income daily....

Right now in the society.. as we all know, we are facing financial instability and as it is now. it's only going to get worse... We live in a society where even education alone doesn't guranteed a good life.. you have have one or 2 thing doing to sustain yourself...

And right now.. we all have a phone or a PC and access to the internet.. but we don't see the inner potential our smartphones and the internet has for us..

Though I know most people reading this must have done or tried one or various online hustle stuff.. which might have even failed you, got scammed or probably didn't last long..

Well.. in this article I want to share with you something really amazing.. that can make you a reasonable and sustainable side income.. so you never have to be broke again...

SO....

The amazing business model is called.. INFORMATION MARKETING ... This is a business where you make money Marketing and selling of informational product..

Information product can be in the form of EBOOK, VIDEO COURSE, AUDIO, SOFTWARE..

WHY WILL SOMEONE WHATS TO BUY THE DIGITAL PRODUCT.. AND HOW DO I MAKE MONEY FROM IT

Ok the reason why people buy these kind of product.. is because they are in need of it.. or it's something that's going to solve a problem..

Because we don't just sell any how product.. we sell product that solves a problem or teaches something valuable..

For example

Someone suffering from cancer and you have an information on how to cure cancer... You will agree with me that.. that person will pay you anything just to get that information...

Same goes for other things like weight loss, marketing, realationship, business strategy and others....

Now Imagine having an ebook about weight loss. And you sell that ebook for just 2k.. with just 2 sales every day.. you can make 28k weekly

Note: you can make more than that even up to 10k+ daily.. and there's proof of that..

Now that you know about this business and how to works.. you must be asking... How can I get started?, How can I get get information product to sell?, How to can get people to buy my digitally product?

Well.. just a little bit of disclaimer... This business isn't as easy as it seems... Because just like any other huslte or business.. without the right knowledge..., Implementation.. it's not going to work for you...

But to successed in this business.. all you need is the right knowledge, the right strategy to sell, and a mentor to guide you...

NOW IF YOULL BE INTERESTED I HABE A SPECIAL TRANINNING/ MENTORSHIP.. TO TEACH YOU HOW TO START THUS BUSINESS FROM SCRATCH... AND MAKE AT LEAST 20K WEEKLY... SELLING PLR EBOOKS

� How to get quality already made ebooks, videos and software ready for you to sell without creating it your self..

� Learn how to promote your ebook and start getting daily.. both free and paid method...

And lots more..

All these comes with mentorship from me.. so that your success can be sure... When you have guide and someone to put you through in all the steps...

If you are interested in this... You can get this today for only 2,500 instead of 10k.. and this is available for only 20 persons..

>>> +234 816 642 7575

Your today is the results of the decision and action you took yesterday..

If you don't like your today.. make a new decision and take action.. to your make a better tomorrow..

Happy Sunday �
Re: Learn How To Make 20k Weekly In Nigeria Selling Digital Products Online by timacademy: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
timacademy:

SO....

For example

And lots more..

>>> +234 816 642 7575

Make money not excuses (take action)
Re: Learn How To Make 20k Weekly In Nigeria Selling Digital Products Online by timacademy: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2021
timacademy:
Make money not excuses (take action)

Being broke happens.. but staying broke it's totally on you... Good morning from timacademy

(1) (Reply)

Youth Corp Members Needed / Loaders Urgently Needed In A Glass Company / How To Make Your Customers Fall In Love With Your Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.