Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption (22736 Views)

Magu Killed High-profile Cases While Chasing After ‘yahoo Boys’; Salami Panel / EndSARS: Enugu Panel Asks Victims To Submit Complaints Before November 19 / Graft Allegations: Why FG May Not Prosecute Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
He has fallen out of favour.
Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by israelmao(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Farewell to Magu
Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by abodundef: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
We hope the government will do the needful.
Meanwhile we will print your school exercise books at affordable price in Warri 08023332733
Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by GallantDuke(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
If you like you fire him or you torchlight him;it is not my business
Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by Racoon(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Still affirming that EFCC nti-corruption fight under the Buhari government have been a failure.Imagine the international embarrassment this decision will cost this nation.
Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by hmohammed(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Factfinder1:

Dont ever quote me in your life keep your folly to yourself and dont make me say what will make any idiot to ban me

Oga shut up. You are not making sense, that's the summary of our observation
Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by Dannyozs(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author= post=93070713]
[s]Why do you kids like contradicting yourself on a daily basis,
Same Magu that has been removed as EFCC acting Chairman and in court and the president left him to his fate to defend himself is the same person you are saying his prosecution will never happen.
Then why was he removed at all then?

Do you guys think before typing most times?!
Shaking our heads![[/s]/quote]

1 Like

Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by Elmander1983(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by ORIAYO70(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-salami-panel-asks-buhari-to-fire-prosecute-magu-for-corruption

Oga Salami you better go sitdown

You dey ask Buhari make e sack him kinsmen...
When dey r both through with you then u go sabi d game, the effect say VP sack Daura the tin dey him body....no go sitdown
Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by LifeQuest(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
ForeThinker:
Never trust your tongue when your heart is bitter.

This is deep! I think I now understand better

1 Like

Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by Chirowman(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
e don happen
Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by RichBoy247: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kestolove:
God bless saraki...forgive us prophet saraki

It's like your own god is different from my own God because my God does not bless looters.
Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by Maxymilliano(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
End if the road for the anti corruption ceazar
Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by Ltrust(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hmm
Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by useurkidney3121: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Werey orun

1 Like

Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Story
Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by Royalfurnitures: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Buhari should also apologise to Nigerians for keeping such a person in Office against the advice by Senate and DSS

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
tot:

You are clearly trying to impersonate Lalasticlala, a known mod, so that those who don't pay attention to detail enough to notice the last letter is missing would gullibly patronize you.
Jeez
I sincerely don't have any intention like this
By the way,is it wrong to have a moniker like mine?

Its just a moniker
Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by Bimpe29: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Saraki (8th National Assembly) is being vindicated for refusing Magu's confirmation on 2 occasion.
Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by Selfless1: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Do you need to learn any skill?

I can help you open Lynda premium account for a token...

You dont have to pay huge money to learn.

Get your Upwork account approved for just a token

Message me on Whatsapp
https:///2348166277765
Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
post=93070713:
It is a always good and refreshing to see that we have a President who does not intervene in the rule of law.

From Corruption, down to politics, Our darling Daddy always allow the rule of law to take charge...

Why do you kids like contradicting yourself on a daily basis, Why?
Same Magu that has been removed as EFCC acting Chairman and now in court to face allegations leveled against him squarely and the president left him to his fate to defend himself is the same person you are saying his prosecution will never happen.
Then why was he removed in the first place?

Shaking our heads!

THERE IS A NEWS ON FRONT PAGE THAT NIGERIA HAS BEEN IN RECESSION SINCE THE VEGETABLE IN ASO ROCK ASSUMED OFFICE BUT YOU AVOIDED IT ONLY TO COME HERE AND START TALKING RUBBISH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
post=93070713:
It is a always good and refreshing to see that we have a President who does not intervene in the rule of law.

From Corruption, down to politics, Our darling Daddy always allow the rule of law to take charge...

Why do you kids like contradicting yourself on a daily basis, Why?
Same Magu that has been removed as EFCC acting Chairman and now in court to face allegations leveled against him squarely and the president left him to his fate to defend himself is the same person you are saying his prosecution will never happen.
Then why was he removed in the first place?

Shaking our heads!
... Na dem ! Na d only Thing wey dem Sabi be that ! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by Yus2020: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Northern/Fulani Leaders are saint if malami the attorney general of Nigeria called Abacha loot Abacha asset while their Fulani president the chief preist of Boko Haram once said Abacha was not corrupt ❌❌❌❌❌❌

1 Like

Re: Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption by Yankee101: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Please include Malami

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix / Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown / Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.