Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Music Video: Falz - One Trouser Free Download - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Video: Falz - One Trouser Free Download (474 Views)

TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert / We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Video: Falz - One Trouser Free Download by Millionaireme: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Download Falz One Trouser Mp4

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Falz-One-truoser-mp4-download-ably.com_.ng_.jpeg[/img]

Nigerian singer and songwriter, Falz comes through with the official video to his song titled "One Trouser".

In 'One Trouser', the singer embodies Jimi - a seemingly wealthy, but aggressive character, involved in a traffic accident with a Danfo driver, in Bode Thomas - a popular street in Lagos.

the song reveals the hilarious situation, the conversations, and thoughts of the parties involved, as well as observers at the fictional scene.

DOWNLOAD MP4

(1) (Reply)

Erica: If Not For My 2strikes I Would Have Beaten Laycon To Death | Omg / Abdullahi Isah Is Declared Wanted By The Police Over Criminal Charges (photo) / Video Showing The Final Resting Place Of Ex-governor Abiola Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.