Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Girl Loses Internship Job At NASA Due To Uncouth Behaviour - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Loses Internship Job At NASA Due To Uncouth Behaviour (742 Views)

Video 7yr Old Girl Loses Control Of Her Bladder After Dis 40yr Old Man Raped Her / Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady / A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Loses Internship Job At NASA Due To Uncouth Behaviour by Kaydeexotic(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
An American girl took to Twitter announce her Internship at NASA with vulgar language, after which a prominent member of the National Space Council that oversees NASA cautioned her about her language.
She didn't slow down with her response by insulting Homer Hickam who is a renowned American author, Vietnam War veteran, and a former NASA engineer who trained the first Japanese astronauts.

Few hours after the Twitter exchange of words.. she lost the internship she was yet to even start at all... I guess her village people really tracked her down on this... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Girl Loses Internship Job At NASA Due To Uncouth Behaviour by SlyCharlie(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
This shit was two years ago
Re: Girl Loses Internship Job At NASA Due To Uncouth Behaviour by Franzinni: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
See her name Naomi... You can guess the color of her skin ...

If you say its racist then you can S my D and Bs you MFin Be...

Thank me later
Re: Girl Loses Internship Job At NASA Due To Uncouth Behaviour by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:03am On Aug 22, 2020
here is what the dude in question later said about the girl:

"Recently, it was called to my attention on Twitter that someone was being hired by NASA and that they were using the F-word in a tweet about it.

I’m a Vietnam vet and not at all offended by the F-word. However, when I saw NASA and the word used together, it occurred to me that this young person might get in trouble if NASA saw it so I tweeted to her one word: “Language” and intended to leave it at that.

Soon, her friends took umbrage and said a lot of unkind things but long after I was gone as I immediately deleted my comments and blocked all concerned.

Later, I learned she had lost her offer for an internship with NASA. This I had nothing to do with nor could I since I do not hire and fire at the agency or have any say on employment whatsoever. As it turned out, it was due to the NASA hashtag her friends used that called the agency’s attention to it long after my comments were gone.

She reached out to me with an unnecessary apology which I heartily accepted and returned with my own. After talking to her, I am certain she deserves a position in the aerospace industry and I’m doing all I can to secure her one that will be better than she lost. I have also talked to the folks that had to do with her internship and made absolutely certain that there will be no black mark on her record."

— Homer Hickam

It’s unclear if Hickam was successful in getting Naomi a position at NASA.

(1) (Reply)

MONEY HUSTLE: Desperate Youth Eating Whole Live Chickens To Make Money / I R*ped 50 Women, Robbed 100 Houses — Suspect / Teen Losses Virginity To Mother's Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.