Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

How Much Does God Is Good Logistics (GIGL) Company Charge to deliver a Parcel. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Does God Is Good Logistics (GIGL) Company Charge to deliver a Parcel. (985 Views)

Bento Delivaz: Your New Best Friend For Food And Parcel Delivery Within Abuja / CBN: N50 POS Charge To Be Paid By Businesses Not Customers / GIGL Aims To Conquer Ghana’s Expanding Logistics Industry With “AGILITY ” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does God Is Good Logistics (GIGL) Company Charge to deliver a Parcel. by blakbishop(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
God is Good logistics (GIGL) is a subsidiary company of God is Good motors. The company, God is Good Motors was founded in 1998 by the enterprising couple Edwin and Stella Ajaere in 1998 with a vision to provide premium bus services across Nigerian cities. Their son, Chidi Ajaere, took over administration of the company which led to a reinvention of the business in 2010. Chidi Ajaere was 3 years into running GIGM, the passenger transport company he took over from his late father, when he noticed a consequential gap and came up with the company God is Good logistics.

POR: Techpoint

Introduction
After scouring the internet for so many answers, I was not able to conclusively come up with any viable results. So I took a visit to one of their terminals, to find out the answer on how much God is Good Logistics Company Charge to deliver parcels

NOTE: I am talking only about my experience on one terminal. I obviously haven’t been to all their terminals. Probably with time, I would.

While determining the price of their charge could prove difficult as anyone knows, shipping rates might vary depending on location and other factors. So predicting your next costs to deliver a parcel might prove herculean. However, one can calculate the rough estimate of these charges by weighing certain factors.

First, let us consider these factors;
Understanding the basics of logistics could adversely affect how much you spend on your next parcel delivery cost. Here are some of the factors that affect price determinants in your logistic company;

Service levels
Shipment weight, shape, and size (dims)
Zonality

SERVICE LEVELES

According to Freightcowboy, service level refers to how quickly your package will ship and how much extra service or care you’re paying for. Depending on how important your shipment is, this charge could increase pretty quickly. Pay attention to how much priority shipping will cost you! It may not always be worth it, in many cases, the ground network can get to your inner zone almost as quickly. You should also be aware that the carriers can entice you with large discounts on service levels you don’t really use that often and sometimes your lowest discounts are in the service levels you use the most.

SHIPMENT WEIGHT, SHAPE, AND SIZE

Weight is a standard consideration for shipping cost calculation. However, don’t forget that the size and shape of your package will influence your final cost as well! The bigger or more oddly shaped your shipment is, the fewer orders can be packed near it, and the less money the shipping service stands to make. Thus, you’ll often end up paying more.

Unfortunately, you’ll likely never come across a flat rate for shipping packages among Logistics Company in Nigeria. Though the exact borders may vary, most shipping services divide the country into zones. Your starting zone and the package’s destination will both factor into the ultimate price you’ll pay.

Determinant
These are the three major determinants in deciding how much you might be asked to pay when you are about to use a logisitics company.

In the terms of God is Good Logistics(GIGL) I am pretty sure that considering all these factors, that you might be charged between #50 to #80 per kg, if you are sending a parcel from Lagos to any part of the South Eastern states.

So let’s say you want to deliver a package weighing 100kg, you might probably be charged within the range of #5000 to #8000 or more. This analysis was done based on my observations and opinions and not through some statistical data collection analysis.
https://telenaija.com.ng/reviews/business/how-much-does-gigl-company-charge-for-logistics/

Download on playstore and make life easier for you.

(1) (Reply)

Join Us To Pre-order Silver Crest Blender 4,500watts At 10k / How To Make 30k In 1month On Piggy Vest.. / Google Ads Checklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.