Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

TOP 15 MATHEMATICIANS OF ALL TIMES. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TOP 15 MATHEMATICIANS OF ALL TIMES. (4111 Views)

GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] / Mathematicians In The House. I Need Your Help On Mensuration / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP 15 MATHEMATICIANS OF ALL TIMES. by sureteeboy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Dreamliner787:
This list is completely rubbish without Simeon Pierre Laplace and Jean-Baptiste Joseph Fourier angry angry
I was looking for Fourier in the list all through and I didn't see him.
The OP has done well sha
Re: TOP 15 MATHEMATICIANS OF ALL TIMES. by Vyzz: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Probably learning English, something you should consider- you didn’t make the list either.

Virginia kor, Tennessee ni! undecided

Be calming down

Re: TOP 15 MATHEMATICIANS OF ALL TIMES. by Techcrunchng(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
SegFault:

Bros, na wetin I see no blame me. Of course he could have done it with a team but man, that Phillip guy self deceiving himself that he built the internet undecided. A single person can build a PC provided that most of its parts are already made, processors, microcontrollers and all. Hobbyists did it back then in the 20th century.
that's called assembling
Re: TOP 15 MATHEMATICIANS OF ALL TIMES. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Techcrunchng:
that's called assembling
Anyhow. Do you expect a common man to build a computer from scratch, haba you ma reason am.
Re: TOP 15 MATHEMATICIANS OF ALL TIMES. by Techcrunchng(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
SegFault:

Anyhow. Do you expect a common man to build a computer from scratch, haba you ma reason am.
but you said Philip built supercomputer
Re: TOP 15 MATHEMATICIANS OF ALL TIMES. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Techcrunchng:
but you said Philip built supercomputer
He must have had a team, assuming he did it and is not a liar. Let me get the so called articles for you.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.black-inventor.com/dr-philip-emeagwali&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwir6IjXi6_rAhXD0qQKHQrICUgQFjAqegQIDxAB&usg=AOvVaw3jUu5rIsdMAVJKw7utdTlm
Re: TOP 15 MATHEMATICIANS OF ALL TIMES. by ebig21(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Jedalord:

The set theory was developed by George Boole I suppose? I think he is the one who also created the True or False statement which was used as a foundation for the computer mathematics
I'm here to learn correct me if I'm wrong

Set theory was developed by George Cantor, also by John Neumann von , who called his class theory
Re: TOP 15 MATHEMATICIANS OF ALL TIMES. by Techcrunchng(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: TOP 15 MATHEMATICIANS OF ALL TIMES. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Op I didn't see my name up there.
Re: TOP 15 MATHEMATICIANS OF ALL TIMES. by Jedalord: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
ebig21:

Set theory was developed by George Cantor, also by John Neumann von , who called his class theory

Okay thanks for the correction boss

1 Like

Re: TOP 15 MATHEMATICIANS OF ALL TIMES. by ebig21(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Jedalord:

Okay thanks for the correction boss
You are welcome bro.
Re: TOP 15 MATHEMATICIANS OF ALL TIMES. by xxxXXXxxx: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Great Mathematicians indeed
However, there are still some that should make the list
One of the best reads I have seen on this platform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ANIMAL PHOTOS RELOADED. CAN YOU SPOT THE ANIMALS? [PHOTOS]❤️♥️ / LAUTECH Reacts After A Sex Tape Of 'one Of Its Lecturers' Leaks Online / French Teacher, Seen In Hotel Bed After Having Sex With A Pupil On Prom Night' –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.