Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

What IT Course Can I Learn - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What IT Course Can I Learn (196 Views)

What Profitable Skills Can I Learn With My New Laptop? / What Aspect Of Computer/ict Should I Learn As A Non-computer Student / Where Can I Learn How To Repair Apple Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What IT Course Can I Learn by Olmat(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Good day house.

I graduated last year from a Nigeria Polythenic. I studied Business Administration. Please what it course can I go for that will boost my CV and help me in getting a well paying job. Please recommend a good IT Institute.
Re: What IT Course Can I Learn by blackpanthar: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Olmat:
Good day house.

I graduated last year from a Nigeria Polythenic. I studied Business Administration. Please what it course can I go for that will boost my CV and help me in getting a well paying job. Please recommend a good IT Institute.

The real question is for you to answer for yourself
Which one suits your personality?

This is 2020, you can't be trying to BOOST CV at this stage.... don't you see how people are loosing jobs?
Can't you understand that being SELF-EMPLOYED is the surest way? You are here trying to boost CV for a job that will throw you away when another pandemic hits.... Naija is in a recession already so stop thinking like you are still in 2019 OR LAST DECADE.

Find any ICT course that your personality is naturally suited for, then learn it passionately and become good in it... then go and learn the business of it by working with someone who is making money from it.... then you can START ON YOUR OWN and BE YOUR OWN BOSS.

All ICT skills are not for EVERYONE.... you came here to ask people you do not know for advice, and they will give you BUT it will be based on their personality... not yours... no one know you BUT you. So sit down with google and check what all ICT skills entail, and I am very sure, one of them will crazily interest you... it will seem easier or more rewarding than the rest.... THAT IS YOUR GOLD, go for it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dell Vostro 3550 2.10ghz 320gb 4gb Ram 50k / Hp,elite X2 1012 G1 Convertible, Corem7,512gb Ssd,8gb / Contact Us For Wholesales Of Hp Desktop And Hp Printers 1500units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.