Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

- Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (323 Views)

JOHESU STRIKE :health Workers & Doctors Get the Same Pay -a Doctor Opinion / Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. / Possibility Of AA+AS Genotype Parent Give Birth To SS - Exper Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by BossBreeder: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: by DEXTROVERT: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
My simple advice to you is to take time and visit a tertiary hospital .
Stop parading quacks .
They'll milk you dey.
The labs will give you fake results to make money and sell you fake drugs.
The Nurse is even prescribing drugs to you,
At last you will become resistance to all Antibacterial and you know what that means...
Re: by BossBreeder: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
My simple advice to you is to take time and visit a tertiary hospital .
Stop parading quacks .
They'll milk you dey.
The labs will give you fake results to make money and sell you fake drugs.
The Nurse is even prescribing drugs to you,
At last you will become resistance to all Antibacterial and you know what that means...

Yes, I know what that means. The nurse and lab are not connected though. The lab is genuine, even on the high end, and the nurse used to work at the general hospital here in Agbor town but now doing a course in University of PH. She is just at home due to the convid thing.
Re: by BossBreeder: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: by Akatta(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
My brother buy 2 packs of Ugcare and get free from STDs.
Ugcare is a stem cell supplement formulated in Japan by Ugreat Intl.
That's the only product that can successfully handle your situation right now.
I based in Lagos ,I will send it to u through waybill

Re: by BossBreeder: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Akatta:
My brother buy 2 packs of Ugcare and get free from STDs.
Ugcare is a stem cell supplement formulated in Japan by Ugreat Intl.
That's the only product that can successfully handle your situation right now.
I based in Lagos ,I will send it to u through waybill

Thanks but no, thanks
Re: by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 22, 2020
Please, I need a help. I used to see my menstrual cycle up to 4 or 5 days during the period but something happened (after I did abortion) in April 2019 (last year) and since then, I do see it only for 2 days and the blood that does come out is not much. What will I do? Please, help a sister because I had been dying in confusion since then.
Re: by abilolakemmy(f): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2020
BossBreeder:
Hi,

I find this issue so embarrassing but speak of it i must.

Dated a girl about 4 years back. A church elder's daughter. Was planning to marry her until on of my pals daughter talking with a guy on phone, demanding 40k to spend the night with him. Apparently her cake making business is not as profitable as she makes out.

I went for test and sure enough I had STDS, Three of them. I spent nearly 20k treating them after getting rid of the lady. All was well or so I thought until recent when I paid a cousin a visit and he noticed some strange rashes on my body I come to take for granted for the last 2 years. We went for a test two weeks ago and sure enough it's an STD.... Staph!

This disease had been in my body all that time and it's sensitivity was high as was it's resistance to antibiotics. Based on the test result, a nurse put me on drug.. antibiotics and anti-fungal drugs... for about 10 days and i went for tests again. She said it's the only way to guarantee the elimination of the STD from my system as it was a very stubborn one that could stay hidden for quite long.

The new test results just came out yesterday and the STD is still there. However, it's potency seems to have been knocked back very much. There's only one positive trait in the sensitivity score whereas it was about 5 a week ago.

The issue now is, i believe the nurse is trying to con me with this new treatment as she did before. She is demanding 20k. I paid 15k for the last one and saw her spend less than 2k at a chemist getting me drugs which I drank for just 10 days... about 7 tablets a day inducing Vitamin C cheesy
I just played the fool and let it go, but not this time.

She says i will need iv, drugs and injections to get rid of it now. Asks me to pay 20k. Thats a lot for me right now.

Doctors in the house please i need your advice. Going by the test result below are there no affordable ultra powerful drugs i can take to kill this thing once and for all ? I want to be free... completely.

I'm presently in Agbor town, Delta state but can go to Onitsha to buy whatever i need.

Hi
I will like to recommend some supplements that can be of help
Send a DM
https:///2348101109455
Re: by tuoyoojo(m): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2020
BossBreeder:
cc: oscar4lyf
Mark23
lafulafu
helpee
tuoyoojo
LabDNA
MedicH
eleojo23

A helpless guy could really use your opinion here sirs

Thank you in advance

Boss you may be treating the wrong infection as every one has staph aureus on their skin. Staph is a symbiotic bacteria which gets its housing and nutrition from the skin and in return it offers some protection against small pathologic organisms

I would advice you go and see a physician. Anybody when prescribe give u online dey use u do kalo kalo.

Take home message. See only qualified medical professional

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Remedy For Acute Knee Pain / Rain Soul Benefits For Children. / Please I Need Drugs For Gallstones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.