Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,209 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Police? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Police? (463 Views)

What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? / Fake Soldiers Arrested In Lagos And Ogun By The Nigerian Army (pics) / Nigerian Police Return ₦834,000 Extorted From Public, Sanction 17 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Police? by freshkpomo(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Today in Benin, they engaged a Suspected Yahoo boy ( Fraudster ) on q hot chase that led to the death of a little child. The car while trying to run away from the police killed someone, I don't think that's the only casualty.

Some people might blame the car that tried escaping, but I will blame the police. Several years ago j saw something similar and I just prayed no life was lost cos the way the police chased the car and the speed the guy too, I knew it was a matter of time before tragedy strikes. Instead of chasing these cars with such speed why not radio other units to trap these running vehicle once you study their direction.

RIP to the dead.

#NYM

Stop sitting on the fence, join the movement.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Police? by blackpanthar: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
freshkpomo:
Today in Benin, they engaged a Suspected Yahoo boy ( Fraudster ) on q hot chase that led to the death of a little child. The car while trying to run away from the police killed someone, I don't think that's the only casualty.

Some people might blame the car that tried escaping, but I will blame the police. Several years ago j saw something similar and I just prayed no life was lost cos the way the police chased the car and the speed the guy too, I knew it was a matter of time before tragedy strikes. Instead of chasing these cars with such speed why not radio other units to trap these running vehicle once you study their direction.

RIP to the dead.

#NYM

There is NO movement to join.... SOWORE tried it and was lockedup and almost killed... see, no one is yet ready to DIE(for any cause) BECAUSE we are yet to LIVE.

Your best option is to LEAVE Naija.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Police? by GboyegaD(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Everything is wrong with them unfortunately, those that should care do not.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Police? by ThugBoy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Police and Arm robbers na one them no wan used eye see big phone for boys hand. Android phone na gun, iPhone na bomb for sars eyes
Re: What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Police? by Galactico4ever(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
ThugBoy:
Police and Arm robbers na one them no wan used eye see big phone for boys hand. Android phone na gun, iPhone na bomb for sars eyes
Hahahaha Very funny
Re: What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Police? by Passionate888: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
freshkpomo:

RIP to the dead.

#NYM

Instead of me to join Sowore, I go vote for Sani Yerima, Sowore wey say Buhari don change, say if Buhari arrest him that means he has done something wrong, now wey him don realize him errors, why didn't he apologise to the Nigerian youths? Na to come out dey talk 'take it back', take what back exactly? When he hasn't taken back his words/statements in favour of Buhari.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Police? by freshkpomo(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2020
Passionate888:
Instead of me to join Sowore, I go vote for Sani Yerima, Sowore wey say Buhari don change, say if Buhari arrest him that means he has done something wrong, now wey him don realize him errors, why didn't he apologise to the Nigerian youths? Na to come out dey talk 'take it back', take what back exactly? When he hasn't taken back his words/statements in favour of Buhari.

I am not with sowore...
Re: What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Police? by Steady259(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2020
If you ask me, nah who i go ask?
Re: What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Police? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:40am On Aug 23, 2020
Instead of chasing these cars with such speed why not radio other units to trap these running vehicle once you study their direction.

Them no go like make other units collect the share lol grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News (VIDEO) Many Feared Dead As Police, IPOB Clash In Enugu / Nigeria@60: Sokoto Man Embarked On A One-man Protest Over Increasing Hardship In / How Tramadol Destroyed My Life 7 Years Ago– Nigerian Man Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.