Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? (2328 Views)

Uncovered: New System Used By Fraudsters To Withdraw Customer's Money From Bank / EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? by sorosoke101: 4:14am On Apr 08, 2023
Compliment of the seasons to everyone reading this, I made a transfer of 4000 naira from the kuda bank app on the 13th of march to access bank and also made another transfer of 3000 on the 16th of march to GTB bank, the recipients didn't receive the money neither did I get a refund.

I have tried every possible means to get back a refund to no avail. I told the recipients to reach out to their respective banks, but no money was confirmed transferred from my end, and they also printed out their statement of account and I confirmed they didn't receive the money.

I have called and mailed kuda but they told me it would be reversed back to my account within 48hrs. Today is 8th of April and I haven't gotten any refund. I don't know what else to do now because I felt cheated and I think they are doing this on purpose. Is this how kuda bank run their Fintech bank by stealing people's money. Has anyone had similar experiences, what other steps can I take to get back my money.
Re: What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? by RealLordZeus(m): 5:15am On Apr 08, 2023
Mine is 8k to gtb and 2k to firstbank..
But let's give Kuda a break.. those times were trying periods for the banking system and they surpassed the traditional banking system

All the same.. Kuda , my 10k lives matters.. pls refund

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? by habsydiamond(m): 5:25am On Apr 08, 2023
All these online banks with no physical branch can be difficult when it comes to complaining about funds not delivered or not refunded. The physical banks we go to to complain are still misbehaving not to talk of an online back with no office around.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? by KilimanjaroKING: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2023
Sorry about that, am pretty sure the error was from the other banks, GTB, Zenith and First Bank have been having server issues for long.
have been using KUDA since it's inception & never for once did i had any issues.
Kuda now notify you if the transaction won't be successful, update your app to avert such future occurrence.
Keep mailing the customer support, it would surely be reversed

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? by MMempire(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2023
My problem with Kuda is that most time when there is an update on the app, you loose all previous transaction history and its bad. Also did a transfer that went through sometime ago, but didn't show in the transaction history. Kuda should correct all this minor bugs, cos minor bugs can lead to major disaster.
Re: What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? by RichieDasaint: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
For me I don through with Kuda oo cox Wetin make me join them na excess of charges from other banks but now Kuda Dey charge me #10 for each transaction and #50 deduction for any money recieved OPay to my rescue now” I’m not stupid
Re: What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? by lereinter(m): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
RichieDasaint:
For me I don through with Kuda oo cox Wetin make me join them na excess of charges from other banks but now Kuda Dey charge me #10 for each transaction and #50 deduction for any money recieved OPay to my rescue now” I’m not stupid

I'm sure opay zero charges will soon be unsustainable too

They have to stay in business and maintain too

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? by bluefilm: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
lereinter:

According to Kuda, the reason why they can afford zero charges is simply because they don't have offices to run.

So, Opay can as well sustain that same zero charges business model, if they so wish.
Re: What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? by Rexymania(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
Retrieve your money from your bank
Re: What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? by IranianSea: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
lereinter:

I rather pay to use Opay than to use KUDA and Co or bank to bank TF. Opay js the fastest and the most use mobile banking as at this moment. They gives Cashback just anyhow. ATM free, bill pay free, everything is free. Ok is Opay. I can pay to use it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? by Harrykn: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kuda users Una Dey try oh and again
E pain firstbank say dem don turn lastbank.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? by Niom(m): 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hold those banks tesponsie. They are rogues. Kuda isn't response for this...
Re: What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? by Macolive(m): 6:19am On Apr 09, 2023
Kindly remind them.
Re: What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? by Kecee06: 2:35pm On May 01, 2023
Bro how far about the Otoliths issue,have you gotten any substantial amount?

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) / See What A Lady Was Caught Smoking / I Sliced His Stomach With A Blade And He Died, I Have No Regrets - Sex Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.