Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2497 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

. by johnterry2: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2011
[size=13pt]WHY CANT OUR BABES LOOK GOOD? WHY ALL THESE STRETCH MARKS,CELLULITE ETC. AM REALLY TIRED OF SEEING BABES WHO CANT DO LITTLE EXERCISE TO LOOK GOOD.THEY ALL HAVE BIG TOMMIES,STRETCH MARKED THIGHS AND ARSES,FLABBY ARMS.DONT WE (THE GUYS) DESERVE BETTER?[/size]
Re: . by kokoye(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2011
How does your mom look?
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2011
DEADED! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by r231(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2011
kokoye:

How does your mom look?

good question

including all the females in your household
Re: . by MrCork17: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2011
kokoye:

How does your mom look?

maybe she uses anti- ageing cream (no oofeinse) wink
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2011
I lubs me some KOYOKE! kiss kiss
Re: . by kokoye(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2011
I just asked a very simple harmless question.

stop instististigating, all of you!  grin

una don chase the guy comot sef
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2011
Koyoke,

Why are you being mean to me? I just said I lobs me you and you gon disregarded me! Is that how you gon do your little sister you punk?

Wait until I tell momma! angry angry
Re: . by kokoye(m): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2011
you chased the poster away in what coulda been an interesting thread.

bring him back and I read that post of yours again  grin
Re: . by Danor: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2011
Hahahahaha, crazy, Real crazy!
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2011
kokoye:

you chased the poster away in what coulda been an interesting thread.

bring him back and I read that post of yours again  grin

How did I chased him away?  

I responded like 2 hours after he created the thread!  You gon get enough blaming me for all the men issues!  angry angry
Re: . by johnterry2: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2011
MRS CHIMA AND FELLOW DISTRACTORS,LEAVE MY THREAD.
@KOKOYE,

HER SPIRIT WILL TROUBLE your FUTURE
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2011
Why do I have to leave, John? I did nothing to you. angry angry cry cry cry
Re: . by kokoye(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2011
johnterry2:

MRS CHIMA AND FELLOW DISTRACTORS,LEAVE MY THREAD.
@KOKOYE,

HER SPIRIT WILL TROUBLE your FUTURE

I reject it. May her soul rest in peace

If you respect your mother that much, why do you come here talking trash about other people's mothers, daughters and sisters?

why you dishing out what you cant take 
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2011
It is easy for one to point fingers then to endure their own self reflection. (circa Mrs. Chima's brain 2011)
Re: . by Dyt(f): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2011
Laughin
una no go kill person wit laughter 4 nl o
Re: . by Woke4all(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2011
johnterry2:

WHY CANT OUR BABES LOOK GOOD? WHY ALL THESE STRETCH MARKS,CELLULITE ETC. [/b]AM REALLY TIRED OF SEEING BABES WHO CANT DO LITTLE EXERCISE TO LOOK GOOD.THEY ALL HAVE BIG TOMMIES,STRETCH MARKED THIGHS AND ARSES,FLABBY ARMS.DONT WE (THE GUYS) DESERVE BETTER?
[b] Your girlfriend must have disappointed you!
Re: . by Zahnda(f): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2011
Stop approching women with big, flabby stomaches and stretchmarks unless of course you can't because you look like ish yourself.
Re: . by naijafrend: 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2011
@OP

Maybe you've been going out ONLY with these flabby, cellulite stricken ones. There are "slim fit " ones out there o. What you get depends on what type of a person you are.
Re: . by johnterry2: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2011
[size=13pt]NAIJAFREND,ZAHDA AND WOKE4ALL,
THANKS FOR UR REPLIES.BETTER THAN THAT OF KOKOYE.WHEN HE (KOKOYE) TURNS TO A BUS CONDUCTOR HE WOULD REMEMBER WHAT HE SAID TODAY.HE WILL REMEMBER TODAY WHEN HIS WORLD STARTS TO CRUMBLE.
[/size]
Re: . by kokoye(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2011
ur just a punk . . . you even had to remove ur own title.

I will say it again:

Do or say unto others as you want them to do or say unto you.

You shall reap the fruit of your labour . . including your curses.
Re: . by iyatrustee(f): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2011
@johnterry, don't u tink u re taking it to far? Why start a thread if u can't stand d criticisms? U shld know dat not evrybody wld buy ur ideas.
Re: . by DAY12(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2011
iyatrustee:

@johnterry, don't u tink u re taking it to far? Why start a thread if u can't stand d criticisms? U shld know dat not evrybody wld buy your ideas.

shocked
Re: . by iyatrustee(f): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2011
Runaway boyfriend angry angry angry angry
Re: . by DAY12(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2011
iyatrustee:

Runaway boyfriend angry angry angry angry
tongue tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2011
kokoye:

How does your mom look?

This is not so smart question. Bringing someones mom into every lil and idiotic topic. That his child is displaying silly behind the computer is not enough reason for the in-directive insult. So for this reason I will say you re DUMB no offense

r231:

good question

including all the females in your household

Your also dumb = with offense

SMH

@Op, some girl do have it, not all of em girls for example my GF she ain't gat no stretch mark and she do excises @least 3 days a week and u need to see how hotie-sexy she is kiss tongue
Re: . by Osama10(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2011
kokoye:

How does your mom look?

shocked grin
Re: . by seedord247(m): 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2011
Make una leave the OP now na question he dey ask on how to comot the for hin family. (Hereditary Disease) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by 190: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2011
>>>>DUM DUM DUM<<<<<

Newsflash::

There has been a new incident somewhere around Lagos psychiatric hospital where
Patients managed to perform a prison break and escaped into the city, the over populated condition of lagos
has been blessed with an addition 11 patients who all escaped from the hospital somewhere around YABA left earlier this morning

Some of these patients where seen around dust bin areas searching for food as i report this news to you now,the Inspector general of lagos state police,Mr Kokoye Phat Reality101 spoke to news men earlier today that a search and hunt rescue has commenced to deliver the citizens of lagos state from these psychiatric patients

A total of 10 patients has been caught and returned back to the facility leaving one patient at large,during the days the patient was in a normal stable condition he used to be called John terry2 (note the two after his name) so as not to be mistaken with the normal John terry from London UK,his last known location was at a popular cyber cafe under 3rd main land bridge lagos and he was seen making comments on a popular nigerian site NAIRALAND.COM

Please the general public has been told to be careful as this suspect is armed with a BONE and considered extremely dangerous, A handsome reward would be given to who ever has detailed reports that could lead to his subsequent arrest

this is 190 reporting for PM Knews
Re: . by seedord247(m): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2011
190:

>>>>DUM DUM DUM<<<<<

Newsflash::

There has been a new incident somewhere around Lagos psychiatric hospital where
Patients managed to perform a prison break and escaped into the city, the over populated condition of lagos
has been blessed with an addition 11 patients who all escaped from the hospital somewhere around YABA left earlier this morning

Some of these patients where seen around dust bin areas searching for food as i report this news to you now,the Inspector general of lagos state police,Mr Kokoye Phat Reality101 spoke to news men earlier today that a search and hunt rescue has commenced to deliver the citizens of lagos state from these psychiatric patients

A total of 10 patients has been caught and returned back to the facility leaving one patient at large,during the days the patient was in a normal stable condition he used to be called John terry2 (note the two after his name) so as not to be mistaken with the normal John terry from London UK,his last known location was at a popular cyber cafe under 3rd main land bridge lagos and he was seen making comments on a popular nigerian site NAIRALAND.COM

Please the general public has been told to be careful as this suspect is armed with a BONE and considered extremely dangerous, A handsome reward would be given to who ever has detailed reports that could lead to his subsequent arrest

this is 190 reporting for PM Knews

Bravo,  A rice of a plate for you
Re: . by 190: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^Another escapee reporting from inside the institute
Re: . by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2011
190 bro get well soon

(1) (2)

Would You Let Your Wife Drive / Top 50 Kinky Ideas For A Sexy Relationship: / WOW...Great news for black women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.