Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Bsn- Otta Versus Unilag Versus Lbs Versus Others - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bsn- Otta Versus Unilag Versus Lbs Versus Others (1798 Views)

Compare Girls Classroom Versus Boys Classroom In 1950’s In Nigeria / Mathematics Versus Law / Acca, Masters In U.k Or Lbs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bsn- Otta Versus Unilag Versus Lbs Versus Others by peaceland(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2010
Hello All,
Please strictly for those that knows or have related experiences,
for someone planning for MBA, which of these institutions would you advice and why:
1. BSN (Business School Netherlands - Nigeria) - Otta
2. UNILAG MBA part time
3. LBS EMBA
4. OTHER (name your choice for a Nigerian; working class young family man)
your candidate is an average struggling Nigerian currently in the financial services sector.
please support your suggestions with justifications please
thank you
Re: Bsn- Otta Versus Unilag Versus Lbs Versus Others by peaceland(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2010
Hello all,
still waiting for your informed comments on the above.
this is to help me make a decision which is now time bound.
thank you
Re: Bsn- Otta Versus Unilag Versus Lbs Versus Others by peaceland(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2010
welllllllllll
seems nobody has an answer or interested.
alrite. take care
Re: Bsn- Otta Versus Unilag Versus Lbs Versus Others by efoshizzle: 12:32am On Jul 21, 2010
Well, i havent exactly got the experience, but i'm a masters student at the School of Media and Communications, also of the Pan African University-where you have LBS, i would take LBS any day, 'cos of the exposure and the pedigree. Trust me, LBS is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of Unilag MBA; more professional, highly recognized(it's the 53rd best business school in the world) and of course, with better job prospects, cos they've got partnerships with shell and other globally recognized multinationals. Its a tad expensive however, 3 million for full time and 3.8 mill for executive. sad, but it's definitely the best-if you can afford it.

good luck.
Re: Bsn- Otta Versus Unilag Versus Lbs Versus Others by peaceland(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2010
Thanks for your time & response.
I really love lbs too but at their open day some challenges comes up:
1. U can’t miss lectures for a course more than 3 times or its automatic failure
2. Lectures start 12 noon on Fridays
3. Now because of 2 & 1 above and because of the nature of my work, I can’t guarantee not missing some lectures on Fridays and it would not be worth it spending a fortune just to have to repeat the course at the end of the day.
That really is my dilemma,
Thanks still

(1) (Reply)

Any Information On Uniben Pre-degree Form / Unical Resumption Date / Waec Remarked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.