Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Is This The Best Barbershop In Africa? Meet This Top Barbershop In Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The Best Barbershop In Africa? Meet This Top Barbershop In Africa (6656 Views)

Meet This 18 Yr Old Nollywood Actress That Is Taking Over Regina Daniels. PHOTOS / Meet This Beautiful And Curvy Lawyer From Kenya That Has Been Trending Online / Bbnaija’s Omashola, Kimoprah And Ike Visit South Africa,meet Fans At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Best Barbershop In Africa? Meet This Top Barbershop In Africa by cybriz82(m): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

You see those barber shops for streets , when you enter and see lots of wallpaper with different hairstyles. Point to any random one and tell them that's what you want, dem do piss for body grin

I know of 3 standard shops on the island that offer great services sha

grin. They will b like oga kukuma kee me. Na that time d clipper go begin make noise like jet.
Re: Is This The Best Barbershop In Africa? Meet This Top Barbershop In Africa by HitlerGaddafi: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
cybriz82:

grin. They will b like oga kukums kee me. Na that time d clipper go begin make noise like jet.

Sometimes I do it on purpose. I simply point to a complex style on the wallpaper and say "na this one I wan barb how much" grin the guy go begin sweat.
Re: Is This The Best Barbershop In Africa? Meet This Top Barbershop In Africa by micronut(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Sometimes I do it on purpose. I simply point to a complex style on the wallpaper and say "na this one I wan barb how much" grin the guy go begin sweat.
Lol. Wicked.. Then it becomes "what I ordered vs what I got". But really, stylist pass stylists.
Re: Is This The Best Barbershop In Africa? Meet This Top Barbershop In Africa by Bornfool(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Deciceco01:
If you barbe here even your poverty will be barbered away.

Babared ko Bubu nii
Re: Is This The Best Barbershop In Africa? Meet This Top Barbershop In Africa by Bornfool(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
When 20 naira blade dey there to bab my hair, vanity shaaa
Re: Is This The Best Barbershop In Africa? Meet This Top Barbershop In Africa by kode12: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Some of the best barbers you'll find are inside federal university campuses. And they'd cut your hair for as low as #200 insane. I still remember a couple of barbers at Uniben maingate at the close to the park and in hall 4 circa 2009-2015. Those guys were good.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Barbershop In Africa? Meet This Top Barbershop In Africa by duality(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
It's of no use. Get a neat cut anywhere. You hair will grow again.
Re: Is This The Best Barbershop In Africa? Meet This Top Barbershop In Africa by blingxx(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Na American Barbers I still dey salute
Look at Dj Khalid moustache you go know say Baber's here dey barb nonsense

do you think everyone can afford DJ Khalid and drake barber ? grin
Re: Is This The Best Barbershop In Africa? Meet This Top Barbershop In Africa by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
blingxx:

do you think everyone can afford DJ Khalid and drake barber ? grin
By the good special grace of God we will also get there

(1) (2) (Reply)

“no Be Nancy Be This? – Cryptic Video Of Nancy Isime And Timini Sparks Reactions / Gospel Rapper, Lecrae Shares Photo Of Him And His Lovely Kids !! See Here ... / Topless Ladies In Group Photo With Former South Africa President, Zuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.