Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements (18660 Views)

TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons / Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Kingspin(m): 5:42am On Aug 22, 2020
Omooba77:

Wonderful!! CAMA an achievement.....
CAMA is the main reason for his publication.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 22, 2020
A job scheme that has not been implemented yet � The politicians have hijacked the unseen jobs and it is not fair to the ordinary Nigerians
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by ivandragon: 6:11am On Aug 22, 2020
Apart from one or two actual 'achievements' that are already in use/operation, the rest are more like plans to do...

There is nothing wrong in having plans, but if this present administration includes it's plans as achievements, why then does it's supporters condemn past administrations that also had plans, actually commenced those plans but where unable to complete them before leaving office?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Prinzerique: 6:13am On Aug 22, 2020
to those saying my guy is a failure, mind yourself.
in addition to the other developmental program, he brought the Fulani herds men, the allow killings in Kaduna, he allow BH to have a field day in killing innocent Nigerian, the Dollar is now 460 to naira, our economy is going into another recession, corruption has hit the ceiling, job are for the connected only etc. Saa Baba. you go go third tenure....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by pquaver(m): 6:14am On Aug 22, 2020
Ykc2:
If i remember Jonathan's government to cry dey hungry me ,then I dey buy euro 170 to 200 hundred for bank ,then rice cheap many people were building houses then ,you come oduade business dey move not untill these chairman of cattle breeders association of nigerian came to power with his fellow herdsmen angry angry

Jonathan govt was Paradise yet people left Nigeria in search of greener pastures.. It was good yet people were dying of hunger.. Tell me 1 thing people cry of today that we have not been crying about since 299. Was it not in early 2000 dem sing Nigeria jaga jaga.. When did they sing election fg or my country na padi padi, wayo wayo arrangee Noni.. Difference I'd now honest and sincere hustlers are seeing money while crooks are not seeing money the situation reversed.. Under Jonathan crooks were seeing money normal Nigerian were crying.. So now from you utterance one can discern which divide you belong to.. But the fact is we are praying for more heat on that divide if you no ready to work make hunger kill you.. No free money anywhere again even in Freetown..
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 22, 2020
Omooba77:

Wonderful!! CAMA an achievement.....
Any law in Nigeria that against Christianity religion and for the betterment of a nation is always Satanic to Nigeria Christian but if it's solely against non Christians in the country. Social media no go let the world rest that Nigeria has done good. Bro cama is wonderful....

If Boko Haram terrorists kill non Christians now. Nigeria Christians will start jubilating that they are killing themselves and if they kill Christians now all the paper and social media won't let us rest.
It's like they want to christainize Nigeria. And I don't think that's possible. Many religions exist in the world.
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by AerialMapper: 6:19am On Aug 22, 2020
774,000 gutter clearing jobs? CAMA bill ?

My dear Nigerians, who bewitched you?

Modified

I only commented based on the headline but I read the entire thread.

Oh my Buhari has actually achieved a lot ooo but they missed out a lot more achievements especially those he promised during his campaign

1. We have fought corruption to a standstill! Nigeria is no longer a corrupt country

2. He has totally stopped importation of petroleum products and our refineries are working

3. We are buying petrol cheaper than we ever have

4. The value of the naira is so strong now that the US wants to trade out oil in naira

5. We are producing so much rice we are now a rice exporter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Yus2020: 6:22am On Aug 22, 2020
Apc and Buhari government are just after power and looting after they have borrowed trillion of naria and re-loot if Nigerians will not take their stand come 2023 to vote this evil government out of power they will ground this country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by MartinsOnyx(m): 6:28am On Aug 22, 2020
calculator123:

We know you have been given your BMC 30k stipends but I want to sit down and really ask yourself what you MCM has achieved in his 2nd term in office.

Killings here and there, inflation was kee person and the negative trend continues.

What has your baba achieved?

775 jobs?.

How is that an achievement?

I am still waiting for N1 = $1, just help me remind him.
774k jobs that have been hijacked by politicians. Truth is, this administration's failure can only be measured in collosal proportions. As for the douche you quoted, let him continue making a fool of himself till frustrated Nigerians get a hold of him someday.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by 12inchess: 6:31am On Aug 22, 2020
Hello my fellow Lazy Nigerian youths. Don't be deceived by Nigeria. Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook less than 20 yrs. Elon Musk is not even 40 yrs and launched a rocket to space. Bill Gates started Microsoft as a young adult. I can go on and on. The phone or laptop you're using to view this message was designed by young adults like you. This people live in countries that youths are given a conducive environment to succeed. But in Nigeria, what plan does govt have for the youths? The only successful sector in Nigeria is entertainment. And it's because it's controlled by youths. But anything that has to do with those old cargos in political positions that have refused to leave will be a monumental failure. I repeat nigerian youths, get sense! Both APC and PDP are the same. They don't give a f. Uck about you. They will still go abroad when they are sick and use state money to sponsor their children abroad to come back and occupy the juicy govt positions and limited jobs. A good example is Babajide Obanikoro.

So hustle for yourself whether inside the country or outside if you can migrate legally. Your destiny is not tied to a geographical area esp a failed system. The world is global now. Don't let our failed leaders limit what God has destined you to become. I weep when I see youths in other countries doing great things and Nigerian youths are called Lazy. Let me tell you who is lazy. It's the leaders that have refused to think about how to solve youth unemployment, security, electricity, infrastructure, economy etc.

The country is broke and the oil is drying up. The only option left for this thiefing politicians is to borrow money from IMF, world Bank etc so they can continue treating themselves abroad and sponsoring their kids to schools abroad. Who will pay all this debt. It would be your children and children's children. I repeat. Lazy Nigerian youths receive sense.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Trentee:
A job scheme that has not been implemented yet � The politicians have hijacked the unseen jobs and it is not fair to the ordinary Nigerians
How much are the jobs worth?

Jobs that pay 30k ? You call those things jobs?
People lost their jobs in banks and other well established industries that pay in 6 figures and above for 30k jobs?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by DedeNkem: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2020
This government is an abysmal failure. Why didn't they mention deaths caused by Boko Haram and Fulani terrorists, as achievements?

The huge insecurity in the country under this government (headed by the incompetent Jihadi slowpoke, Buhari) is massive!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by mankan2k7(m): 6:33am On Aug 22, 2020
Not for sale
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by mankan2k7(m): 6:34am On Aug 22, 2020
They are not always ashame to vomit their lies as usual

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Dilison(m): 6:42am On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Dilison(m): 6:44am On Aug 22, 2020
LibertyRep:
Only the masses can adequately measure the achievements of a government.

Any self praise singing is purely a self deceit.

Go to the street and feel the pulse of the people
perfectly said
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Dilison(m): 6:45am On Aug 22, 2020
gambia:
774,000 Jobs kill you there. This country is a complete joke.
more than a jork
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by thundafire: 6:50am On Aug 22, 2020
post=93086187:
Rightly so.......
And many others.

Only Lazy youths, that are too lazy to work, but rather stay at home eating their mom's food at home, and taking their younger sister's phone (when she is busy) to come online to type jargon all day will complain about these jobs for almost a million youths....that are ready to work and already applying.
Enemies of the state that are always sad to read of any development or good news in the country, something the criminals they wanted back in power couldn't do for them for 16 wasted years.

Quote us if you are one of the toothpicks arms lazy mofos.
Na hunger go reset una brain las las.

More for them below.....

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.
I HATE TALLEST BUILDING EAST OF THE NIGER

Let me give the background to this piece. I was reading some comments on Twitter early in the week, when I ran into this one by one Dr Ben Gbenro: “Why are some people allergic to good news about Nigeria? You are angry about the test-run of Lagos-Ibadan rail, you are angry about the development in Onne Port, but will eagerly amplify any negative news even if it’s not true. Something is wrong with you and I am here to tell you.”

Of course, that comment generated responses, both positive and negative. But the one that caught my fancy specially was by Ayekooto, who declared: “We have got to a stage when GMB achievements can no longer be denied but hated. I hate trains. I hate bridges. I hate rice.”

Very profound. A lot of people can no longer deny the many achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari, particularly in the area of infrastructure, building a new Nigeria, and so, they have decided to hate it. Sad. Very sad.

Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly. That hymn says “behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face. His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

Why then do some people choose to see and amplify only negative things? Why do they choose to remain willfully blind and deaf to positive things? And surrounded and confronted by salutary developments, they keep repeating; what has the Buhari administration achieved? Show us.

You tell them that just last weekend, there was a test run of the Lagos-Ibadan rail project, with brand new coaches that will begin commercial operation before the end of the year.That is happening in a country where we were told we couldn’t afford new coaches when our oil was selling at over 100 dollars per barrel. Now, at about 40 dollars per barrel, we are launching new coaches. Instead of giving credit to a prudent government, they just say; I hate trains.

Okay, if you hate trains, what of brand new airports in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Enugu, and others in the works? There was a time we were said to parade the worst airports in the world. But not any longer. Buhari reversed it in his four years. What do they say about that? They look up, look down, scratch their heads, and say; I hate airports. I’ve never even boarded a plane in my life, and I don’t want to board. Will I ever enter a plane if I’d been killed by bandits?

Okay. You hate airports and planes. What of bridges being built over rivers in different parts of the country, most especially the Second River Niger Bridge, which the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) built with mouth for 16 years. You tell them that the bridge is almost 50% done, and should be completed in the first quarter of 2022. There’s also the Loko-Oweto Bridge, linking Benue and Nasarawa States. It was started by a previous administration, but almost completed now. Like a cornered rat, their eyes dart furtively from corner to corner, seeking a hole to enter. Finding none, they tell you deadpan: I hate bridges.

Okay. All those are physical structures. So they want stomach infrastructure. You then tell them of the rice revolution, which has freed us from being a net importer of the product in the world. You point out that if Buhari hadn’t put his money where his mouth was, and encouraged us to go back to the land, causing rice farmers to rise from six to 12 million, we would have been in serious trouble when COVID-19 struck. How would we have imported rice, with all international borders closed, and no foreign exchange to even place orders? They pat their tummies gingerly, belch after a hearty meal, and then declare: I hate rice.

A Cancer Centre has been built and commissioned by President Buhari at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH). An ultra-modern diagnostic center also built and commissioned in Kano. And just this week, another diagnostic centre built at a cost of $5.5 million, was commissioned at the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia, in Abia State. What do they say of all these? “I hate hospitals. May I never need to use any diagnostic centre. It is not my portion.”

You join them to say amen, since you don’t have a hateful heart. And you remind them that the largest ever vessel in the country, Maerskline Stadelhorn, with a length of 300 meters and width of 48 meters, berthed few days ago at Onne Port, in Rivers State. That is the biggest ever container vessel to berth in any part of Nigeria. Onne people were delirious with joy, and praised the government to high heavens, because no vessel had come to their port for 12 years, till August last year, under Buhari. You tell the naysayers the positive economic implications, but they refuse to listen. They dive under water, shouting as they go: We hate container vessels.

You then take them to Yenagoa, in Bayelsa State. Just last week, the skyline of South-south and South-East was transformed, as President Buhari commissioned the tallest Federal Government structure in the region, the 17-story Nigerian Content Tower, Headquarters of Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).

The architectural masterpiece occupies an area equivalent to four football fields, and has a 1,000 seater conference centre plus a 10 MW power plant. Started in late 2015, now completed, all under Buhari. Engineer Simbi Wabote, Executive Secretary of the agency paid tribute to the resolve, determination and encouragement of the President, that saw the structure to completion in record time. And Wabote, third E.S of NCDMB in its 10 years history, has written his name in gold. Just because he has a supportive President.

Minister of State for Petroleum, Chief Timipre Sylvia, under whose tenure as Bayelsa State Governor the land was allocated for the project, declared: “The commissioning of this building is symbolic in many ways. It shows that Mr President is keen to see infrastructural development in every part of the country...It shows that skyscrapers and other laudable infrastructure can be built in the Niger Delta.”

But they say Buhari hasn’t achieved anything. You show them the 17-story building, and as they gaze skyward, their caps and headgear fall off. You pick the cap and headgear, dust and hand them back. And you ask, brothers and sisters, how now? Rather than admit defeat, they pull the caps and headgear over their eyes, and grumbled: We hate skyscrapers. They make us dizzy.

At that point, you pity them.
You realize that they need prayers.
They hate everything good.
They hate anything uplifting.
They hate development.
They hate their country.
They even hate themselves.

Again,
Don't forget to Quote us if you are one of the toothpicks arms lazy mofos.

We talk am! tongue
keep quiet so signing bills is an achievement, really ur case can't be judged or cured

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by israelmao(m): 6:56am On Aug 22, 2020
I now see how useless is this government
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by mussylv: 7:04am On Aug 22, 2020
I stand wth CAN on issue of CAMA to the church. A use the medium to worn FG tht is nt everythng been apply to another country can be applicable in NIGERIA, our culture and tradition are difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by lurex2rhyme(m): 7:05am On Aug 22, 2020
AerialMapper:
774,000 gutter clearing jobs? CAMA bill ?

My dear Nigerians, who bewitched you?

Modified

I only commented based on the headline but I read the entire thread.

Oh my Buhari has actually achieved a lot ooo but they missed out a lot more achievements especially those he promised during his campaign

1. We have fought corruption to a standstill! Nigeria is no longer a corrupt country

2. He has totally stopped importation of petroleum products and our refineries are working

3. We are buying petrol cheaper than we ever have

4. The value of the naira is so strong now that the US wants to trade out oil in naira

5. We are producing so much rice we are now a rice exporter
Ask DAT mofo head writing long epistle when deep inside him he knows his master is a colossal failure. Indeed there was a government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Ykc2(m): 7:10am On Aug 22, 2020
pquaver:

Jonathan govt was Paradise yet people left Nigeria in search of greener pastures.. It was good yet people were dying of hunger.. Tell me 1 thing people cry of today that we have not been crying about since 299. Was it not in early 2000 dem sing Nigeria jaga jaga.. When did they sing election fg or my country na padi padi, wayo wayo arrangee Noni.. Difference I'd now honest and sincere hustlers are seeing money while crooks are not seeing money the situation reversed.. Under Jonathan crooks were seeing money normal Nigerian were crying.. So now from you utterance one can discern which divide you belong to.. But the fact is we are praying for more heat on that divide if you no ready to work make hunger kill you.. No free money anywhere again even in Freetown..
may herdsmen and bandits be your portion in jesus name amen

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by aigohior(m): 7:22am On Aug 22, 2020
Don't forget that these jobs will expire next year and the people will go back to been unemployed
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by TreasureJunky: 7:23am On Aug 22, 2020
Bleep buhari, Bleep APC, Bleep all the zombies, Bleep afonjas. Achievements my foot
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Eniola40(m): 7:24am On Aug 22, 2020
What a colosal failure of a government, imagine what he listed as achieve
ments, CAMA as achievement? Really?
And imagine someone writing a long epistle to support this evil govt, there was a country indeed
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Cholison(m): 7:24am On Aug 22, 2020
N20k sweeping job for three months as achievement? We have been thoroughly scammed.
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Afolabimills(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2020
An old evil liar terrorist
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Farki: 7:28am On Aug 22, 2020
Jobs that haven't even started yet, jobs that senators are fighting to get a piece of. Femi Adesina will soon come and praise this nonsense for his daily treat.
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by WandaNara: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2020
Just imagine that mannabbshit guy. God punish you
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Royalfurnitures: 7:35am On Aug 22, 2020
Let him complete the programme first before listing it as an achievement.
For now it's still an audio achievement.

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by TeemahBeddings0: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2020
Virtual projects

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farmer-Herder Crisis: Six States Reject FG’s Livestock Programme / Gani Adams: Fulanis Not Our Problem, But Yoruba Traitors / Lagos Cancels Lekki-epe Expressway Concession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.