Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements (18679 Views)

TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons / Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Salisu19(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2020
Why it is that our leaders have no shame??
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Camelot65: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2020
774,000 jobs?? It is finished....... undecided
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by sweetjohn(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2020
pquaver:

Jonathan govt was Paradise yet people left Nigeria in search of greener pastures.. It was good yet people were dying of hunger.. Tell me 1 thing people cry of today that we have not been crying about since 299. Was it not in early 2000 dem sing Nigeria jaga jaga.. When did they sing election fg or my country na padi padi, wayo wayo arrangee Noni.. Difference I'd now honest and sincere hustlers are seeing money while crooks are not seeing money the situation reversed.. Under Jonathan crooks were seeing money normal Nigerian were crying.. So now from you utterance one can discern which divide you belong to.. But the fact is we are praying for more heat on that divide if you no ready to work make hunger kill you.. No free money anywhere again even in Freetown..
So in this 21st century you are still believing and carrying this lies the APC fed you with just to grab power from PDP. All you stated above are pure false to decieve gullible people like you. None of those songs where sang during Jonathan regime. And all display of shame then was just to convince blind sighted fools like you who lack the ability to research for his self but relied solemnly on lies fed to you by the APC media
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2020
Ykc2:
may herdsmen and bandits be your portion in jesus name amen

U shouldn't have given him a mention cos U can't remember Jonathan been d president of Nigeria when Idris sang Nigeria jaga jaga.

During Jonathan's time people could afford lots of things, no doubt they stole but APC has been stoling (steal na under statement), U don't even get to see d money in d economy, job loss here n there, frustrating investors with all manner of policy. D fairy said no free money but yet those in Buhari cabal are moving from been photographers to billionaire n d guy may probably still be wallowing in penury.

Now we spend lots of money on food compared to before, next month fuel will be above 150.

Sometimes just no give such mofo any mention
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by desiredhome: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2020
Overself:
angry angry sad
Na who we offend for this country?
All idiots that voted Buhari,e nu go ever better for una!

Maybe you should go for brain check....... sit down and be complaining, don't go and find work to do....
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by desiredhome: 8:17am On Aug 22, 2020
sweetjohn:
So in this 21st century you are still believing and carrying this lies the APC fed you with just to grab power from PDP. All you stated above are pure false to decieve gullible people like you. None of those songs where sang during Jonathan regime. And all display of shame then was just to convince blind sighted fools like you who lack the ability to research for his self but relied solemnly on lies fed to you by the APC media

You must be a teenager or do you just lost your memory? just go and ask your mother what happened and how the PDP ran this country in 16 years.......you can't eat your cake and still have it
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Omooba77: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2020
Kittex7:

Any law in Nigeria that against Christianity religion and for the betterment of a nation is always Satanic to Nigeria Christian but if it's solely against non Christians in the country. Social media no go let the world rest that Nigeria has done good. Bro cama is wonderful....

If Boko Haram terrorists kill non Christians now. Nigeria Christians will start jubilating that they are killing themselves and if they kill Christians now all the paper and social media won't let us rest.
It's like they want to christainize Nigeria. And I don't think that's possible. Many religions exist in the world.

At your age, you should be wiser than this......
Why do you like fanning ember of religious discord?
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by marv1: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by zeusdgrt(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2020
post=93086187:
Rightly so.......
And many others.

Only Lazy youths, that are too lazy to work, but rather stay at home eating their mom's food at home, and taking their younger sister's phone (when she is busy) to come online to type jargon all day will complain about these jobs for almost a million youths....that are ready to work and already applying.
Enemies of the state that are always sad to read of any development or good news in the country, something the criminals they wanted back in power couldn't do for them for 16 wasted years.

Quote us if you are one of the toothpicks arms lazy mofos.
Na hunger go reset una brain las las.

More for them below.....

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.
I HATE TALLEST BUILDING EAST OF THE NIGER

Let me give the background to this piece. I was reading some comments on Twitter early in the week, when I ran into this one by one Dr Ben Gbenro: “Why are some people allergic to good news about Nigeria? You are angry about the test-run of Lagos-Ibadan rail, you are angry about the development in Onne Port, but will eagerly amplify any negative news even if it’s not true. Something is wrong with you and I am here to tell you.”

Of course, that comment generated responses, both positive and negative. But the one that caught my fancy specially was by Ayekooto, who declared: “We have got to a stage when GMB achievements can no longer be denied but hated. I hate trains. I hate bridges. I hate rice.”

Very profound. A lot of people can no longer deny the many achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari, particularly in the area of infrastructure, building a new Nigeria, and so, they have decided to hate it. Sad. Very sad.

Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly. That hymn says “behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face. His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

Why then do some people choose to see and amplify only negative things? Why do they choose to remain willfully blind and deaf to positive things? And surrounded and confronted by salutary developments, they keep repeating; what has the Buhari administration achieved? Show us.

You tell them that just last weekend, there was a test run of the Lagos-Ibadan rail project, with brand new coaches that will begin commercial operation before the end of the year.That is happening in a country where we were told we couldn’t afford new coaches when our oil was selling at over 100 dollars per barrel. Now, at about 40 dollars per barrel, we are launching new coaches. Instead of giving credit to a prudent government, they just say; I hate trains.

Okay, if you hate trains, what of brand new airports in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Enugu, and others in the works? There was a time we were said to parade the worst airports in the world. But not any longer. Buhari reversed it in his four years. What do they say about that? They look up, look down, scratch their heads, and say; I hate airports. I’ve never even boarded a plane in my life, and I don’t want to board. Will I ever enter a plane if I’d been killed by bandits?

Okay. You hate airports and planes. What of bridges being built over rivers in different parts of the country, most especially the Second River Niger Bridge, which the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) built with mouth for 16 years. You tell them that the bridge is almost 50% done, and should be completed in the first quarter of 2022. There’s also the Loko-Oweto Bridge, linking Benue and Nasarawa States. It was started by a previous administration, but almost completed now. Like a cornered rat, their eyes dart furtively from corner to corner, seeking a hole to enter. Finding none, they tell you deadpan: I hate bridges.

Okay. All those are physical structures. So they want stomach infrastructure. You then tell them of the rice revolution, which has freed us from being a net importer of the product in the world. You point out that if Buhari hadn’t put his money where his mouth was, and encouraged us to go back to the land, causing rice farmers to rise from six to 12 million, we would have been in serious trouble when COVID-19 struck. How would we have imported rice, with all international borders closed, and no foreign exchange to even place orders? They pat their tummies gingerly, belch after a hearty meal, and then declare: I hate rice.

A Cancer Centre has been built and commissioned by President Buhari at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH). An ultra-modern diagnostic center also built and commissioned in Kano. And just this week, another diagnostic centre built at a cost of $5.5 million, was commissioned at the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia, in Abia State. What do they say of all these? “I hate hospitals. May I never need to use any diagnostic centre. It is not my portion.”

You join them to say amen, since you don’t have a hateful heart. And you remind them that the largest ever vessel in the country, Maerskline Stadelhorn, with a length of 300 meters and width of 48 meters, berthed few days ago at Onne Port, in Rivers State. That is the biggest ever container vessel to berth in any part of Nigeria. Onne people were delirious with joy, and praised the government to high heavens, because no vessel had come to their port for 12 years, till August last year, under Buhari. You tell the naysayers the positive economic implications, but they refuse to listen. They dive under water, shouting as they go: We hate container vessels.

You then take them to Yenagoa, in Bayelsa State. Just last week, the skyline of South-south and South-East was transformed, as President Buhari commissioned the tallest Federal Government structure in the region, the 17-story Nigerian Content Tower, Headquarters of Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).

The architectural masterpiece occupies an area equivalent to four football fields, and has a 1,000 seater conference centre plus a 10 MW power plant. Started in late 2015, now completed, all under Buhari. Engineer Simbi Wabote, Executive Secretary of the agency paid tribute to the resolve, determination and encouragement of the President, that saw the structure to completion in record time. And Wabote, third E.S of NCDMB in its 10 years history, has written his name in gold. Just because he has a supportive President.

Minister of State for Petroleum, Chief Timipre Sylvia, under whose tenure as Bayelsa State Governor the land was allocated for the project, declared: “The commissioning of this building is symbolic in many ways. It shows that Mr President is keen to see infrastructural development in every part of the country...It shows that skyscrapers and other laudable infrastructure can be built in the Niger Delta.”

But they say Buhari hasn’t achieved anything. You show them the 17-story building, and as they gaze skyward, their caps and headgear fall off. You pick the cap and headgear, dust and hand them back. And you ask, brothers and sisters, how now? Rather than admit defeat, they pull the caps and headgear over their eyes, and grumbled: We hate skyscrapers. They make us dizzy.

At that point, you pity them.
You realize that they need prayers.
They hate everything good.
They hate anything uplifting.
They hate development.
They hate their country.
They even hate themselves.

Again,
Don't forget to Quote us if you are one of the toothpicks arms lazy mofos.

We talk am! tongue
U shall be judged soon continue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by intruder15(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2020
Omooba77:

Wonderful!! CAMA an achievement.....

If you know how difficult it is to modify existing laws in Nigeria, you will know that CAMA is indeed an achievement.

It's not just about the law. It's about its effect (More taxes), more IGR. The next step should be putting measures in place to prevent looting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Mayeldah(m): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2020
Normal day to day activity of a president is now achievement?

So why was he coming to work in the first place?

They should list something extra-ordinary please. They should have added paying civil servants salaries as achievement then.
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2020
774,000 loss of jobs as achievement?
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Ykc2(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

U shouldn't have given him a mention cos U can't remember Jonathan been d president of Nigeria when Idris sang Nigeria jaga jaga.

During Jonathan's time people could afford lots of things, no doubt they stole but APC has been stoling (steal na under statement), U don't even get to see d money in d economy, job loss here n there, frustrating investors with all manner of policy. D fairy said no free money but yet those in Buhari cabal are moving from been photographers to billionaire n d guy may probably still be wallowing in penury.

Now we spend lots of money on food compared to before, next month fuel will be above 150.

Sometimes just no give such mofo any mention
I forgot sef
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by TruthinAction: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2020
How does the 774,000 job an achievement? They are rather taking advantage of jobless Nigeria youths and use them as slaves. I was expecting human right activists to protest against this wickedness. How does a job of 20,000 per month for only three months change life. How much will they save for these three months. Useless project. This is not up to the amount some of them spend for their meals per day.

Second, how does regulating the Church improve our economy? Is that the Nigeria problem? They are just trying to divert attention from National issues they are supposed to be tackling. Besides, they are trying to target Bishop Oyedepo and many other wealthy Pastors. If they are making reference to UK doing the same thing, then they should copy everything the UK does. Why couldn't they give palliatives like other countries did. Nonsense. 2023 is too far for this government to remain. God, please shorten their days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Omooba77: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2020
intruder15:

If you know how difficult it is to modify existing laws in Nigeria, you will know that CAMA is indeed an achievement.

It's not just about the law. It's about its effect (More taxes), more IGR. The next step should be putting measures in place to prevent looting.
I guess you are in UK or Canada....
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by frog12: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2020
Omooba77:

At your age, you should be wiser than this......
Why do you like fanning ember of religious discord?
Senselessness dey worry you sir.
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by rimijoshua(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2020
I refuse to be a fool,you have not achieved anything.
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Omooba77: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2020
Kittex7:
Senselessness dey worry you sir.
Go and enjoy your weekend sir.... No comment, I can feel your pause....
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Omooba77: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2020
TruthinAction:
How does the 774,000 job an achievement? They are rather taking advantage of jobless Nigeria youths and use them as slaves. I was expecting human right activists to protest against this wickedness. How does a job of 20,000 per month for only three months change life. How much will they save for these three months. Useless project. This is not up to the amount some of them spend for their meals per day.

Second, how does regulating the Church improve our economy? Is that the Nigeria problem? They are just trying to divert attention from National issues they are supposed to be tackling. Besides, they are trying to target Bishop Oyedepo and many other wealthy Pastors. If they are making reference to UK doing the same thing, then they should copy everything the UK does. Why couldn't they give palliatives like other countries did. Nonsense. 2023 is too far for this government to remain. God, please shorten their days.

Some of their msg ( messangers) see this as achievements.....
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Overself: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2020
desiredhome:

Maybe you should go for brain check....... sit down and be complaining, don't go and find work to do....
Idiot I nu get work,oya come gimme work na ... Bastard
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Simonsmg: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2020
The church of God can never be control by the Government !The church has to do with spirituality , I support CAN that bill CAMA is unacceptable
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by desiredhome: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Overself:

Idiot I nu get work,oya come gimme work na ... Bastard
If you are not a hungry man you won't be complaining and getting angry over nothing, if you have something doing you won't have time to be talking nonsense........lazy youths everywhere, who your complain help?
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Emptoluwani: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Who ve d time 4 dis long epistle
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Overself: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
desiredhome:

If you are not a hungry man you won't be complaining and getting angry over nothing, if you have something doing you won't have time to be talking nonsense........lazy youths everywhere, who your complain help?
U can't complain because u have no brain of ur own. Ur stupid brain is filled with Buhari n Tinubu shit gringringrin
Stupid goat!
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by desiredhome: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Overself:

U can't complain because u have no brain of ur own. Ur stupid brain is filled with Buhari n Tinubu shit gringringrin
Stupid goat!
Buhari and Tinubu are living well while you are dying of hunger and bitterness due to your laziness, you see others as your problem while you are your own problem....Mr lazy youth go and look for what to do, "an iddle mind is the devil's workshop"....
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Prinzerique: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
12inchess:
Hello my fellow Lazy Nigerian youths. Don't be deceived by Nigeria. Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook less than 20 yrs. Elon Musk is not even 40 yrs and launched a rocket to space. Bill Gates started Microsoft as a young adult. I can go on and on. The phone or laptop you're using to view this message was designed by young adults like you. This people live in countries that youths are given a conducive environment to succeed. But in Nigeria, what plan does govt have for the youths? The only successful sector in Nigeria is entertainment. And it's because it's controlled by youths. But anything that has to do with those old cargos in political positions that have refused to leave will be a monumental failure. I repeat nigerian youths, get sense! Both APC and PDP are the same. They don't give a f. Uck about you. They will still go abroad when they are sick and use state money to sponsor their children abroad to come back and occupy the juicy govt positions and limited jobs. A good example is Babajide Obanikoro.

So hustle for yourself whether inside the country or outside if you can migrate legally. Your destiny is not tied to a geographical area esp a failed system. The world is global now. Don't let our failed leaders limit what God has destined you to become. I weep when I see youths in other countries doing great things and Nigerian youths are called Lazy. Let me tell you who is lazy. It's the leaders that have refused to think about how to solve youth unemployment, security, electricity, infrastructure, economy etc.

The country is broke and the oil is drying up. The only option left for this thiefing politicians is to borrow money from IMF, world Bank etc so they can continue treating themselves abroad and sponsoring their kids to schools abroad. Who will pay all this debt. It would be your children and children's children. I repeat. Lazy Nigerian youths receive sense.
If this men where Nigerians, Bobo the ain't going nowhere. The goodness of Nigeria will so suppress them that they will fàil. Zuckerberg was operating from hiß father's garage when h3 was given the loan that made Facebook. for naija you must bring collat and your surety must be 200 years old. lazy Nigerian youth.......
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by Leo588(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
And the typical Hausa man will clap uncontrollable with a smile that Baba has achieved something.

All reforms that favours the Rich and the politicians!!??
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by pquaver(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
sweetjohn:
. I did not say they were sang during Jonathan rather pdp but I still maintain their is no complain now that didn't exist since 1999 and thereabout like boko haram started when Obj around early 2000. Under Jonathan people slept under bridge some people could not eat 3 square meals.. It was b4 Jon'athan it was during Jonathan and it is there after Jonathan so all this you attempt zu o try to act like poverty in Nigeria started in 2015 is what I am pointing out to gullible pple like you who they buried their placenta in Jonathan's backgyard. Get over it. Jonathan is the past.. There was no propaganda to wrestle power from him.. He was running a corrupt and economic devastating government.. The consequence we are facing today.. An igbo adage says a child who eats the skara (bean cake) actually ate his money.. Nwata tara akara Tara ego ya.. That is exactly what you are.. You rejoiced well you act away your future under share the money government and you are coming here to complain.. Oga go lick your wounds.. A great number of hustlers are hustling and achieving. Sit down there and be waiting for share the money government.. It is gone is that is gone. we have moved past that and it will never come back.
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by pquaver(m): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
sweetjohn:
For calling me fool I think you are the fool who lacks manners.. Pdp has used your future up.. No hope for you again Thais why you are frustrated.. I don't blame you.. Papa deceive pikin party urchin.
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by pquaver(m): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ykc2:
may bokoharam and squandering of your wealth be your portion.
Re: Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements by pquaver(m): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ykc2:

May you ambitions remain 80%complete.. May always start and never finish.. This will forever be your portion..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Failed Strike: Police Dismiss Nine Personnel Over Failed Strike / Alex Otti Withdraws From Abia Governorship Race, May Dump APC / Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.