Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Unwarranted Accusations And The Need For Verification - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Unwarranted Accusations And The Need For Verification (1026 Views)

Wrongful Accusations Against Me (kpas4kpas) / How Many Grammes Of Watermelon Seed Do I Need For A Plot Of Land / Why The Need For Quality Plantain Suckers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unwarranted Accusations And The Need For Verification by LanreFasasi: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2020
HornyTave:

Inasmuch I don't doubt your claim of being scammed of which I don't give a Bleep about, I'm pretty interested in the million naira project you're into that a workforce worth of #23000 could hinder and forestall. Though I know you're trying to trade blames on your already failed project and awaited millions that wasn't there at first on the guy (kpaspkos4) who I'm thinking is innocent because you haven't proven his guilt with any concrete evidence and screenshot of your conversation with him and bank tellers of funds transfer, though we took up your case and fought for you; that aside, you also accused a very important member of our community with great disdain and impunity, which led to him, deactivating his account.

Though I know your project is like that of Lorfarms who was already calculating millions when he has not yet started and attacked all advisors and well-wishers with same aggressiveness and baseless anger.

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what experience ( which I'm sure you don't have) means to our profession and people in this profession respect veterans with loads of knowledge and experience and also are willing to give it out for free without hesitation.

Newbies and experts alike in this section of this forum has high regard for veterans like Emmaachile, Jasper7, Okoroemeka, Jethro2, World1, Jidestroud, ogbongenet and I believe we demand an apology from you.

And you had to type all of this to prove what point please? As to proving any point, I'll shy away from doing that. Thankfully the thief delayed my. Project for some. Months. And I'm sure you're not the one working on my 50 acres project neither do I need validations to prove any point to anyone.

I'm speaking with Emma already

ENJOY your day
Re: Unwarranted Accusations And The Need For Verification by finnacle2020: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2020
HornyTave:

Inasmuch I don't doubt your claim of being scammed of which I don't give a Bleep about, I'm pretty interested in the million naira project you're into that a workforce worth of #23000 could hinder and forestall. Though I know you're trying to trade blames on your already failed project and awaited millions that wasn't there at first on the guy (kpaspkos4) who I'm thinking is innocent because you haven't proven his guilt with any concrete evidence and screenshot of your conversation with him and bank tellers of funds transfer, though we took up your case and fought for you; that aside, you also accused a very important member of our community with great disdain and impunity, which led to him, deactivating his account.

Though I know your project is like that of Lorfarms who was already calculating millions when he has not yet started and attacked all advisors and well-wishers with same aggressiveness and baseless anger.

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what experience ( which I'm sure you don't have) means to our profession and people in this profession respect veterans with loads of knowledge and experience and also are willing to give it out for free without hesitation.

Newbies and experts alike in this section of this forum has high regard for veterans like Emmaachile, Jasper7, Okoroemeka, Jethro2, World1, Jidestroud, ogbongenet and I believe we demand an apology from you.

dont mind the guy. he has tendered apology to Kpas4kpas after accusing people wrongly.

https://www.nairaland.com/6071865/wrongful-accusations-against-me-kpas4kpas
Re: Unwarranted Accusations And The Need For Verification by LanreFasasi: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2020
finnacle2020:

dont mind the guy. he has tendered apology to Kpas4kpas

https://www.nairaland.com/6071865/wrongful-accusations-against-me-kpas4kpas

Me. Tendered apology to kpas4kpas

You're a thief

Didn't you say you were kpas4kpas going by the third/fourth paragraph of the screenshot

Re: Unwarranted Accusations And The Need For Verification by LanreFasasi: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
finnacle2020:

Mr Akama247, why did you quote me and inserted another thing in my post(see the bold part). This is how you people cause problem everywhere.

mr. LanreFasasi you can see another case of impersonation here. tomorrow you tag me as the person that defrauded you.

farmtech and oga Pavora........you guys need to wake up and remove all these fraudsters in this forum.

Do you know what impersonation means

Didn't you say you were the thief kpas4kpas going by your comment on the third and fourth paragraph of the screenshotted comment below

Re: Unwarranted Accusations And The Need For Verification by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
finnacle2020:

Mr Akama247, why did you quote me and inserted another thing in my post(see the bold part). This is how you people cause problem everywhere.

mr. LanreFasasi you can see another case of impersonation here. tomorrow you tag me as the person that defrauded you.

farmtech and oga Pavora........you guys need to wake up and remove all these fraudsters in this forum.

I'm very sorry for that pls.
I wasn't intentional please.
Re: Unwarranted Accusations And The Need For Verification by LanreFasasi: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Akama247:

Why are you apologising to that thing. Did you not notice where he said he was kpas4kpas the thief?
Re: Unwarranted Accusations And The Need For Verification by finnacle2020: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Akama247:

no problem bros....i understand. have a blessed week
Re: Unwarranted Accusations And The Need For Verification by LanreFasasi: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Have a look discerning people

Re: Unwarranted Accusations And The Need For Verification by mercyitodo(f): 1:11am On Aug 24, 2020
LanreFasasi:
Have a look discerning people
What are you saying for God's sake? Who are you?
@LanreFasasi have really caused a lot of forum awakening. It shows us many people typing in this forum are abnormal. Just look at your posts Mr @LanreFasasi.
Re: Unwarranted Accusations And The Need For Verification by mercyitodo(f): 4:13am On Feb 25, 2021
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Tree Is Over 2,000 Years Old (photo) / Vitamin A Cassava Tuber For Sale........ / Supply Of Melon(egusi) And Charcoal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.