Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate (11606 Views)

2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate / Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Philspace(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2020
Dear Family;
Kindly assist a brother, i intend starting-up a Point of Sales business (POS) but my only challenge now is a smart phone, my bank said i'll have to use the mobile app pending when my approval for the machine will be granted.
Please i'll be grateful if you could assist me get one, nothing is too small.
My details below;
Yanjo Aondover Philip (GTB)
God bless you.
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by ANYIGOD4LIGHTS(m): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2020
Ukochukwu Na the same people
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by popesco123: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=Miracle1991 post=93079576]The way work for us with $2 million dollars in France abi? This idiot that stole our money, give to his commissioner to go and deposit in France but fortunately he was cought . And this wowo governor is telling people to vote for him,thank God his supporters are from potopoto region who can vote because of one litre of kerosene.
His face truly resemble his heart.[/quote
Your papa no fine and rich passam. Son of a wretched family
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by nwajesus12(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2020
Logically, he has not been working before..werey

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by SaintLucia: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2020
Obaseki said APC has failed Edo state people in the last three years grin

And when they asked him who was that APC Governor that failed Edo people in the last three years, he said Oshobaba grin

Mumu dindirin MOU, all is campaign is I Will Do This...... grin

4 Likes

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Realtalk20: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2020
[s]
Miracle1991:
The way work for us with $2 million dollars in France abi? This idiot that stole our money, give to his commissioner to go and deposit in France but fortunately he was cought . And this wowo governor is telling people to vote for him,thank God his supporters are from potopoto region who can vote because of one litre of kerosene.
His face truly resemble his heart.
[/s]
You are an impostor and not from Edo state

Every single Edo indigene.knows Pastor is a thief !!

You must be from the south west!

Edo isn't Lagos oga mind your state !!

Only a mad man will say pastor is better than Osagie !!

Drunkard ..mind your dirty state and leave Edo alone !!

We are not family .. Every Edo indigene knows pastor is a 419!! We know him better than you outsiders

His brother runs rubicron in Abuja with stolen money ...

We know them reach house
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Didi2d(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2020
Deciceco01:
I personally support Obasaki not because he tried in his first term in office but because I don't like what Osho Baba and Co did to their own APC brother. And I hate godfatherism also, shikenan ya kare, ba wani damuwa.

But like the way obaseki sponsor different petition against his own Edo brother so he won't be given NDDC portfolio and you like the way oshiomile was removed as APC national chairman?
You funny sha

4 Likes

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by SaintLucia: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2020
nairavsdollars:
What about the four years you have worked?
He told the people of Esanland that he will continued from where Anenih stopped. They reminded him that Anenih was never a governor in Edo state grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by SaintLucia: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2020
fourboys:
4+0 issa goal
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Godons1: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2020
Ugly and incompetent Obaseki. What did you do in the last 4 years?

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2020
You were voted in before, why didn't you work for them? Cos if you did, you would have said, "I will continue to work for you" not "I will work for you".

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by 2shure: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2020
Abegi. Same old lies. Seems you be dey sleep in the last 4 years. All politiciand and gov got nothing to offer. When i mean nothing.no damn thing.Bleep off obaseki.iyam,apc and pdp. Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by 2shure: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2020
Another scammer.bastard
Philspace:
Dear Family;
Kindly assist a brother, i intend starting-up a Point of Sales business (POS) but my only challenge now is a smart phone, my bank said i'll have to use the mobile app pending when my approval for the machine will be granted.
My details below;
God bless you.
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by ekevwe(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2020
agwom:

source: https://dailytrust.com/vote-for-me-ill-work-for-you-obaseki-tells-electorate

All I know is polifishers are all the same. They talked to the people to vote for them because of their selfish interest and neglect their people after election.

Be wise.
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Wisemanbest(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2020
Hmmm

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Fx8tvYCO4FYLZpXWHImp1v

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by jrusky(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
For someone that couldn't complete a single project through out his four years.
He said he'll revitalize Edo state's economy till yet not even a single thing has he achieved as governor.
The gelegele river port today is a sorry site, Roads in Edo state is an eyesore and whenever it rains the whole city is flooded.
I'm neither PDP nor APC but this Obaseki is a goner

Wait oo but we are seen pictures of his projects are you the one lying or its the Edo people who posted his projects online?

Pls be honest are you from Edo? Because im confused sometime as per all these.

And pls can show us Oshio projects for his 8 years in power as Edo governor
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by fredoooooo: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2020
Omuugo so you've been sleeping for the past 4 years grin

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Delenla(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2020
Na lie
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by shugabasbn: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2020
Hmm.imagine second time governor still begging. No campaign on what have done

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by cmecproblem(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2020
Shouldn't he have said I'll continue to...
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by kaball32: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2020
Obasegone
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Deborah98(f): 8:28am On Aug 22, 2020
Lolzzzzz funny enough so he won't work else they vote for him,
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by kennyz247(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2020
Miracle1991:
] what have you done before with the four years given to you.?
what has owna papa buhari done for d past 5yrs?
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Azmanaty: 8:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Philspace:
Dear Family;
My details below;
God bless you.

Use the phone u used in posting the comment above

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2020
Trust polithievecians at Ur own peril..
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by friday2011(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
For someone that couldn't complete a single project through out his four years.
He said he'll revitalize Edo state's economy till yet not even a single thing has he achieved as governor.
The gelegele river port today is a sorry site, Roads in Edo state is an eyesore and whenever it rains the whole city is flooded.
I'm neither PDP nor APC but this Obaseki is a goner

You cant deceive everyone, your write up clearly show that you are PRO-APC...

Please have the fear of God...

How can you say such a thing that he didn't do anything?

Haba.
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2020
Deborah98:
Lolzzzzz funny enough so he won't work else they vote for him,
Have you fully recovered or you are just lying
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Jeux: 8:38am On Aug 22, 2020
The whole roads in ebelle has been tarred, I mean the whole roads, streets, up to farm roads, and street lights put in strategic positions, surprisingly this was done by a private individual and it makes me wonder what the usefulness of govt is in Nigeria, what a whole govt couldn't have done in the next 200 years was singlehandedly done by a single person without noise .
Re: Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate by Angelfrost(m): 8:50am On Aug 22, 2020
Obaseki and Ize-Iyamu are truly the best Edo can come up with??!... Why even bother with elections. Voting for one is tantamount to voting for the other.

Until APC and PDP are fully retired from this nation's politics, this country won't have a truly progressive democracy.

I just pity Edo state!!! Smh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe / NEMA Spokeman Loses Position For Criticising Okonjo-Iweala / President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.