Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. (4931 Views)

‘I Am The Solution To This Country’ – Cee Cee With Huge Apple Says On Twitter / Adaeze Onuigbo Twerks In Pre-Birthday Video. Fans React (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Speaks Fluent French In Maybelline Video, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by celebritygists(m): 12:13am On Aug 22, 2020
Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal is a veteran actress in Nigeria movie industry, she became more famous with can't let go of her huge backside and big bo0bs which makes guys more attractive to her.

Now adays ladies tends and prefer making their backside huge to attract more guys to them because this is what some guys are really looking for in a Lady, so ladies go any Length to make their backside attractive.
Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal is a veteran actress in Nigeria movie industry, she became more famous with can't let go of her huge backside and big bo0bs which makes guys more attractive to her.

Now adays ladies tends and prefer making their backside huge to attract more guys to them because this is what some guys are really looking for in a Lady, so ladies go any Length to make their backside attractive.

Moyo Lawal said her butt is 100% natural its not artificial for does saying she did as$ surgery.
She advertised her butt product by dancing and displaying her huge backside while people dropped their comments..... You need to see this all.

Watch video below!:
https://247newsupdatess..com/2020/08/this-is-huge-fans-react-as-nollywood.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfoFm8zco

Re: Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by Jesse98(m): 12:17am On Aug 22, 2020
see nyash..and breast abeg.... I dey admire did babe
Re: Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by Officialgarri: 12:39am On Aug 22, 2020
cheesy

Re: Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 22, 2020
Apple bottom grin grin.
Re: Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by GOFRONT(m): 5:41am On Aug 22, 2020
Lefulefu........Come and see Ukwu
Re: Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 22, 2020
This one that looks like IJAW MAGGOT

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by cassidy1996(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2020
short but, full option
Re: Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
chai! shocked
cc Randy91,ABANGWABOI,offpoint
come an cee yansh shocked

Re: Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
zeusV:
Apple bottom grin grin.
i want to eat apple

Re: Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
lefulefu:
chai! shocked

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Now I know what and how they make the money they use in buying Mansions and latest automobiles while most of their male counterparts cannot ..
Lefulefu this Ukwu na self con oooo
Lol..
Re: Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by dingbang(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
lefulefu:
chai! shocked
kai... I need to build a tent on that booty let me stay
Re: Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
dingbang:
kai... I need to build a tent on that booty let me stay
u are a true man of ur father grin grin grin

Re: Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
One of the things that will kill a man angry
Re: Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by pretydiva(f): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Aside her boobs and butt, what else does she have to offer. And this one Na person role model oo
Re: Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by Nicepoker(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
If you are not an asstrologer don't go near that ass.
Re: Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by Rushna27(f): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hmmmmmmm.... lemme just pass and go
Re: Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by sageb: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
EVILFOREST:
This one that looks like IJAW MAGGOT
so you like to eat that thing? It is not maggot, it is weevil. Where are you from?
Re: Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by Offpoint: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
lefulefu:
chai! shocked cc Randy91,ABANGWABOI,offpoint come an cee yansh shocked
I'm tempted, I'm highly tempted.. I'm serious tempted, I'm deeply tempted.

Re: Nollywood Actress Displays Her Huge Apple Bottom In A Short Video, Fans React. by Offpoint: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
So these things have names...?

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) / Finally, I've Found A Man To Marry ––actress Benita Nzeribe / Chelsea Star, Oscar Causes Internet Storm As He Grabs ‘two Women's Butt’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.