Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Finally, I've Found A Man To Marry ––actress Benita Nzeribe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally, I've Found A Man To Marry ––actress Benita Nzeribe (4932 Views)

Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up / Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, I've Found A Man To Marry ––actress Benita Nzeribe by ridoman: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nollywood actress Benita Nzeribe was so lonely months back that she declared she can marry a wheelbarrow pusher, since men were not asking for her hand in marriage and she was getting old. But the story has changed now and the actress is very happy. She said she has found her own man. Good luck to her!

http://www.enn.com.ng/2014/08/finally-ive-found-man-to-marry-actress.html

Re: Finally, I've Found A Man To Marry ––actress Benita Nzeribe by 9jahubcom(m): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
happy 4 her.. she don catch maga
Re: Finally, I've Found A Man To Marry ––actress Benita Nzeribe by Airforce1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
I hope it lasts undecided
Re: Finally, I've Found A Man To Marry ––actress Benita Nzeribe by Ahmed0336(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
Eyahhhhh, Thank God..........

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Star, Oscar Causes Internet Storm As He Grabs ‘two Women's Butt’ / Kcee Pictured Drinking Garri With Beans & Fish / Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.