Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay (23555 Views)

Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me / 2023: APC And The Plot To Keep Presidency In The North / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Macphenson: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
timstone:

I know you are from the north
One thing is sure,when the battle comes tomorrow,the north can never survive it.

I am not from the north. I am from South East.

Tinubu's greed and foolishness is going to cost the south a lot.

If he is not greedy , the presidency without issues should I domiciled in South south or south east, in the interest of equity and fairnness.

Now there's going to be a lot of political realignments which is likely to cost the south presidency.
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Lovelyn451(f): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
They should keep it oo!!
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by djon78(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
steeltrust:
if it doesn't go to d south east den it shud remain wit north

I will support dem
even he comes from APC I ll support

ona never see any tin

d Zimbabwe style await Nigeria if we don't get our act right

rubbish

I think it may likely go to North East
Governor Zulum of Borno is likely for APC he looks very decent

The south is not United
This will be to there disadvantage
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by steeltrust: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
djon78:

I think it may likely go to North East
Governor Zulum of Borno is likely for APC he looks very decent

The south is not United
This will be to there disadvantage
zulum ll be a nice pick
I'll be glad cus dat guy is trying I can't lie
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by djon78(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
steeltrust:
zulum ll be a nice pick
I'll be glad cus dat guy is trying I can't lie

Yeah I see him as a different guy from all other politicians
He is educated
And has led Borno extremely decently
He will make a good president

As for the rest
I can't see any decent one
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by djon78(m): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Macphenson:

I am not from the north. I am from South East.

Tinubu's greed and foolishness is going to cost the south a lot.

If he is not greedy , the presidency without issues should I domiciled in South south or south east, in the interest of equity and fairnness.

Now there's going to be a lot of political realignments which is likely to cost the south presidency.

It will definitely cost the south presidency
A house divided against itself cannot stand
In North East we have someone like governor Zulum of Borno
He is a decent politician
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
steeltrust:
yes
let it go there

let d power rotate
for equality
obj from west
get from south south
yaradua/Buhari from north

it time it for south east

mind u am not ibo so no go call me ipob cus dat Wht u ll do next
and be sides not ibo re ipob

No, I'm not gonna call you IPOB.

Your submission is just funny to me. That's all.

Maybe Nigeria will change when we start agitating for leaders that actually have brain cells and not for where they hail from.

But, what do I know?
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Rawhumper(m): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
[

Brothers and sisters, its really disheartening to witness these chaos masterminded by those who are suppose to provide and protect us.

These Politicians are nothing without support from the people, let us not take meagre sum of money to engage in election malpractices to save our Nation from its present situation.

As a thug, you have to know your life is important don't engage in conflicts for these wicked politicians who benefits from your deaths. Remember if you die for them, your death is meaningless. Hence it is time we shun,bribery or you can collect the money but no show face on that day.

Lets call spade a spade, put aside this our selfish mentality and animosity. Stand against any Party or govt that is plunging the country into destruction. Lets not say this is my Party, that has been the bane of the society.

Lastly,I ask what have those who lost their lives in previous election, snatching ballot boxes and intimidating the electorates achieved?

Do you want to follow in these dark footsteps?
Please don't participate in anything that will destabilize the due process in the upcoming Elections including Edo State.

I urge you brothers and sisters to have a rethink, there is no honour or goodness in assisting these evil politicians that don't value your life to achieve their selfish interests. cry cry

quote author=nairalandankrah post=93085716]

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-there-are-plots-to-keep-presidency-in-the-north-prof-sagay/[/quote]
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by bull67: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
if all the tribes from middle belt to southern states come together and bury their tribalsm, the presidency will move to the south. if this presidency dont move to the south in 2023 then, please forget it forever. yoruba,ibo,ijaw,sekiri,irobo,tiv,tapa igbira e.t.c must come together, if not, next time we have an election we must all forget about it and go to sleep
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by steeltrust: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
FrLukas:

No, I'm not gonna call you IPOB.

Your submission is just funny to me. That's all.

Maybe Nigeria will change when we start agitating for leaders that actually have brain cells and not for where they hail from.

But, what do I know?

bro u no Nigeria is not ready for dat

we prefer tribalism, ethnicity and religion in our politics so let flow wit it
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by steeltrust: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
djon78:

Yeah I see him as a different guy from all other politicians
He is educated
And has led Borno extremely decently
He will make a good president

As for the rest
I can't see any decent one
I tink osibanjo, ameachi, and dis former CBN guy re of equally gud too

my opinion
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
steeltrust:

bro u no Nigeria is not ready for dat

we prefer tribalism, ethnicity and religion in our politics so let flow wit it

Well if you say so.

Me, I'm just chilling and waiting for the break up.
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by 6digitscomrade: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
kcnwaigbo:
What is wrong with that? If the SW thinks it's okay for them to contest again after 8 years of Obasanjo then why should the North not contest? Especially the north east that has not tested it in almost 50 years
not tested but held on to it for how long uninterrupted? Let’s communicate please let me ascertain ur age and experience please!!
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Kdon2: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by steeltrust: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
FrLukas:

Well if you say so.

Me, I'm just chilling and waiting for the break up.
hahahahaha

even if
our mentality is dsame

haven't u seen were nd ibo man ll say eboyi state is not ibo but de bear chukwuma or a Yoruba from ilaje in ondo state and a Yoruba ll say he is not a real Yoruba and still he bearing Ayomide. my brother our individuality need a reset

we Ve a long way to go as a pple
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Giftsketches18(f): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by earnit3: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
And the plot will fail
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by osazsky(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
And so what.we in south south are solidly behind another northern president.buhari has done well
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Truthisit: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
We are not forcing them to hand over, but before, they did.
kcnwaigbo:

But shebi a Shagari from Sokoto that won shaa? Continue to dream.Aboki will hand over to Yoruba ? Only in your dreams
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by tsspsolutions: 4:17am On Aug 23, 2020
Macphenson:
Oga Sagay, as a constitutional lawyer, you should know that there is nothing constitutionally wrong with power being in the north in 2023.

Since the greedy south west that have had presidency for eight years and VP for eight years by 2023 don't want to respect zoning and by extension micro zoning, then we should be ready all be ready to perpetuaate power in the north untill south west is cured of their greedy.

Every region is now ready to build its own "POLITICAL BRIDGE".

Is the Southwest stopping you from contesting the Presidency?
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by tsspsolutions: 4:19am On Aug 23, 2020
Pollosa1:
cheesy baba say na plot. If the presidency will not go to the South East in 2023, then we will gladly hand it over to the North until we finally have sense down South. There can be no progress and nation building without equity and fairness. We must do what is right by every Nigerian. My name is Adebayo Muyiwa and I'm from Oyo State. I won't tolerate any Ipobian/MURICian/Afonjian chanting bigots in my mention. Be warned!

I don't think you are normal
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Macphenson: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2020
tsspsolutions:

Is the Southwest stopping you from contesting the Presidency?

How can they?
They no reach now.

They no fit.
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by tsspsolutions: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2020
Macphenson:

How can they?
They no reach now.

They no fit.

You sounded like their 'greed' is a stumbling rock.
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by DonroxyII: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2020
Southern Disunity will continue to give power to the North ....... Nigerian Unity is critical to Nigeria development. Be it North or South too many crook leaders without creative brain more than money.

Maybe when Oil stops becoming sweet, Nigeria leaders will wise up because politics shall be left for leaders not money bags....
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Macphenson: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2020
tsspsolutions:

You sounded like their 'greed' is a stumbling rock.

Their greed is not a stumbling block.

There will be permutations and probability.

There will be alignments and realignments of interests.

Then it will all result in certain consequences which all.of us will bear the brunt as a nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat / Secondus Arrives Venue Of PDP Governors’ Meeting / Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.