Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay (23424 Views)

Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me / 2023: APC And The Plot To Keep Presidency In The North / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by zoedew: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2020
Prof that is what politics is all about! It is a game of interests decided by numbers. Entitlement mentality has no place in politics!! The North, looked down upon by the rest of the country has always understood that. Are you surprised they wield political power again and again!
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by vertueptime: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2020
If not for his loud mouth he would have been made a member of the panel,but magu was giving him crumbs thus the support, he's becoming irrelevant by the day
nairalandankrah:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-there-are-plots-to-keep-presidency-in-the-north-prof-sagay/
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by majamajic(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
So u hausa fulani deceived us upon our straightforwardness in dealing harshly to d yeebos?

U deceived us n we yorubas don't forgive ,power will get to us n u will regret having us in one Nigeria trust me
And am sure tinubu will rule in 2027 or 2031

Let's be praying for life too , tommorow is very far my brother !
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Yus2020: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2020
Mumu man shotup you have been slave mentally at your age
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by majamajic(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2020
Daddibo45:
see below

If u have sense , u for dey play this games alone with your mum , dad and family members till u guys become richer than dangote

Why are u selling it ?
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Advocate500: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2020
Yebosola:

Kukuma say u no get time to read his epistles, because in some nonsense, there can b sense if u look properly.
what is there to read? He is neither here nor there , if he is talking about proper zoning and fairness he knows the right thing to say , is the turn of the eastern region to produce the next president but he will tell you that the region don't no how to play politics, he should stop putting the south west and the south east on the same pedestrian is obvious they are not one , because what benefit this region don't benefit the other one let him be clear and stop this manipulative narrative, if other regions find it difficult to support the igbo presidency let the not continue with leadership since they can play politics better than others period. No body should quote me and say nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by favor914: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2020
GTkester:
This prof should stay one place and stop confusing the thunder that is set to strike him. Today he's singing the Fulani song, tomorrow it is hausas, next tomorrow his song changes to the rhythm of the yorubas. He needs to just stay one fucking place!
Are all the scenarios the same?, or he shouldn’t speak the truth as he sees it, he should just be a puppet & Zombie like yourself and just tow one line, whether wrong or right?
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Royalfurnitures: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2020
The presidency is going back to the north in 2023 ,unless the south do away with greed and selfish and embrace equity

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Amatarasha(f): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2020
majamajic:

Let's be praying for life too , tommorow is very far my brother !
My beautiful sexy sister u are right Les pray 4 Dem n ur limited brain ,

Let's pray to ur useless god to help u understand the fact that there are still few sensible ladies in dis blind continent
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by wetmenow: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2020
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Yankee101: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2020
No be same Sagay wey don kiss buhari feet finish?
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by luckyz4rea(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2020
We've been hearing of and from past public office holders including the ones that are now late! How come we've not heard of Namadi Sambo, former VP to Jonathan. Where is he?

This is very very rare of typical Nigerian politicians!
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2020
Macphenson:
Oga Sagay, as a constitutional lawyer, you should know that there is nothing constitutionally wrong with power being in the north in 2023.

Since the greedy south west that have had presidency for eight years and VP for eight years by 2023 don't want to respect zoning and by extension micro zoning, then we should be ready all be ready to perpetuaate power in the north untill south west is cured of their greedy.

Every region is now ready to build its own "POLITICAL BRIDGE".

Sagay, as a constitutional lawyer

just give him money , he will change his tune

some people really think that North will give power to the south 2023 ?

LOL
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2020
THEN THIS COUNTRY WILL SPLIT
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Tokenism: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2020
Pollosa1:
cheesy baba say na plot. If the presidency will not go to the South East in 2023, then we will gladly hand it over to the North until we finally have sense down South. There can be no progress and nation building without equity and fairness. We must do what is right by every Nigerian. My name is Adebayo Muyiwa and I'm from Oyo State. I won't tolerate any Ipobian/MURICian/Afonjian chanting bigots in my mention. Be warned!

Can you be more specific? Where exactly from Oyo State?
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by mamaafrik(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2020
Make sure you and your family collect your voters card and be prepared to vote if you are a southerner.
It's not by mouth ooo

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by ransomed: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2020
Good news for the people of God. To your tent O Israel. I pray their plan works.
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by steeltrust: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2020
if it doesn't go to d south east den it shud remain wit north

I will support dem
even he comes from APC I ll support

ona never see any tin

d Zimbabwe style await Nigeria if we don't get our act right

rubbish
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by executive12: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2020
Rantings from a useless hypocrite.
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by executive12: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
ODJ124:
There business..... all I know come 2023 power will come to the SW...
We have fought a good fight and have finish our course.. (we have sowed it's time to reap)

Yeah right. With your SW votes, right? Presidency is by election, ok?
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by RichBoy247: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
kcnwaigbo:
What is wrong with that? If the SW thinks it's okay for them to contest again after 8 years of Obasanjo then why should the North not contest? Especially the north east that has not tested it in almost 50 years

So, is it now the turn of the North East?
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Anyone who thinks the Fulani will relinquish power is dreaming.

The Fulanis have never ever voluntarily relinquished power in Nigeria before.

But, they can have it.

The Yorubas want out of this contraption.
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
steeltrust:
if it doesn't go to d south east den it shud remain wit north

I will support dem
even he comes from APC I ll support

ona never see any tin

d Zimbabwe style await Nigeria if we don't get our act right

rubbish

So if the presidency goes to the southeast, then we've gotten our acts right huh? Lol.
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by OriakuAmara(f): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
its either the south east or the north east come 2023
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by steeltrust: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
FrLukas:

So if the presidency goes to the southeast, then we've gotten our acts right huh? Lol.
yes
let it go there

let d power rotate
for equality
obj from west
get from south south
yaradua/Buhari from north

it time it for south east

mind u am not ibo so no go call me ipob cus dat Wht u ll do next
and be sides not ibo re ipob
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Okwyjesus(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
kcnwaigbo:
What is wrong with that? If the SW thinks it's okay for them to contest again after 8 years of Obasanjo then why should the North not contest? Especially the north east that has not tested it in almost 50 years

If APC features SW Tinubu. Then the north can retain the power we won't have issue with that.
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by yaki84: 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
nairalandankrah:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-there-are-plots-to-keep-presidency-in-the-north-prof-sagay/
I prefer competence over rotation, see what na awa turn do us. Dem go comot book wey been don gather dust for shelve, dust am, present am give us make we read.. As we dey read am, na so we dey get more confuse. Even de book self dey shock say we r still reading it.
Ayam tayad
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by Truthisit: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
kcnwaigbo:
Olodo! In 1979 election, Waziri Ibrahim from Borno State contested and came 5th. Gen Danni Abacha hailed from Borno, Maiduguri. I know your madness is because Yoruba top shots are in prime position to take the seat. Besides, APC was created by Buhari and Tinubu, with mutual agreement between them. So if Tinubu, Fashola or Osinbajo got the support of Buhari in 2023, so be it and we'll deserved. As for Obasanjo 8years you mentioned, mind you, he was succeeded by a Northerners, then an Easterners, before Buhari from North again, which means, power has rotated well, and it should come to the starting point.
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by kcnwaigbo: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
Truthisit:

Olodo! In 1979 election, Waziri Ibrahim from Borno State contested and came 5th. Gen Danni Abacha hailed from Borno, Maiduguri. I know your madness is because Yoruba top shots are in prime position to take the seat. Besides, APC was created by Buhari and Tinubu, with mutual agreement between them. So if Tinubu, Fashola or Osinbajo got the support of Buhari in 2023, so be it and we'll deserved. As for Obasanjo 8years you mentioned, mind you, he was succeeded by a Northerners, then an Easterners, before Buhari from North again, which means, power has rotated well, and it should come to the starting point.
But shebi a Shagari from Sokoto that won shaa? Continue to dream.Aboki will hand over to Yoruba ? Only in your dreams
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by timstone(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Macphenson:
Oga Sagay, as a constitutional lawyer, you should know that there is nothing constitutionally wrong with power being in the north in 2023.

Since the greedy south west that have had presidency for eight years and VP for eight years by 2023 don't want to respect zoning and by extension micro zoning, then we should be ready all be ready to perpetuaate power in the north untill south west is cured of their greedy.

Every region is now ready to build its own "POLITICAL BRIDGE".

I know you are from the north
One thing is sure,when the battle comes tomorrow,the north can never survive it.
Re: 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay by frog12: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
SORRY, this man miss ROAD on salami panel and MAGU. Salami is following the right procedure !

nairalandankrah:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger / Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing / Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.