Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Mamman Daura’s Curious London Trip, By Farooq kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura’s Curious London Trip, By Farooq kperogi (15241 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts to Buhari's Unscheduled Return, Buhari's London trip stands / Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari / Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamman Daura’s Curious London Trip, By Farooq kperogi by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2020
jrusky:

Sorry you mean that manna guy is from Benue?
Yes he was busted sometime ago.
Re: Mamman Daura’s Curious London Trip, By Farooq kperogi by blowjohn(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2020
slyzy:
Instead of these pple fixing a single hospital as result of the lesson Corona virus has taught them, they still prefer leaving our hospitals in shambles to fly out to foreign countries. Leaders without foresight

Am telling u.
Just to build one world class Hospital that they can all use, they wont.
Which kind demons dey this country sef

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura’s Curious London Trip, By Farooq kperogi by perdollar(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2020
mamman Daura is a loser bc he is a Muslim. all muslims r losers. come to Jesus and be a winner
Re: Mamman Daura’s Curious London Trip, By Farooq kperogi by Hakintoyey(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2020
Racoon:
The government keep on breaking it own laws & records with utter contempt and impunity while treating the down trodden Nigeria with no respect.Of course, "all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others."

How can they ban international flight yet Mamman Daura will still be flown out? Femi Adeshina was boasting of improved healthcare & facilities ystdy but does it mean the president's nephew cant be first hand beneficiary of such feats?

What about the #3B forsaken Aso Rock Clinic or are they now afraid of our own First Cardiology Clinic that COVID-19 forced them to use? Well, what they never envisage is that abuse of power always comes with inevitable consequences whether by nature or the almighty.

Forget o. This is not limited to Daura, a lot of people are travelling out of the country on daily basis. It is only expensive than the usual.
Re: Mamman Daura’s Curious London Trip, By Farooq kperogi by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2020
This guy and omokiri, I don't know who hates Buhari more.
Re: Mamman Daura’s Curious London Trip, By Farooq kperogi by jrusky(m): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2020
Skankamola:

Yes he was busted sometime ago.

Good. Thanks bro
Re: Mamman Daura’s Curious London Trip, By Farooq kperogi by Adjovi: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nyanabo:

My Friend shut up there. Is your president not an ethnic bigot ? is he not tribalistic to the bone ? what have you done ?

He's not your president Abbi. May be you reside in Europe.
Re: Mamman Daura’s Curious London Trip, By Farooq kperogi by Adjovi: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
the disasters afonjas supported are manifesting ,they don't just know how to react because the shame is showing up in multiple fronts and it's harder defending this monster SHAME ON ANYBODY THAT VOTED THIS MONSTER

Sure, those who voted him in must regret their actions now. I'm not concerned about our current leaders, I'm concerned with future leaders you and I, can we do any better if we hate ourselves now?
Re: Mamman Daura’s Curious London Trip, By Farooq kperogi by sacajawea: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
History555:
How much will it cost to build standards hospital in each of the 36 states in nigeria. Lest assume a hospital will cost 10billion. 3 hospitals per state will cost 30billion multiple by 36 states that is 1.1trillion. Is it 1.1trillion nigeria cannot afford.

Nigeria leaders are wicked and will die in their wickedness
You believe me when I tell you say one person wey no even popular like that for Nigerian Politics, Get that money for Nigeria?
Re: Mamman Daura’s Curious London Trip, By Farooq kperogi by ItsCheeze(m): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians / I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu / Customs Makes N486bn In Six Months, Breaks Revenue Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.