Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,039 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated (3854 Views)

North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by nairalandankrah: 3:53am On Aug 22, 2020
By FAROOQ KPEROGI
On Aug 22, 2020

The rescission of the invitation extended to Governor Nasir El-Rufai to speak at the annual conference of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) as a consequence of sustained social media pressures from people who are discomfited by his history of intolerance and verbal terrorism against his own people will inflict tremendous violence on the governor’s psychic wellbeing.

You see, there is nothing El-Rufai fhankers after more than the approval of the intellectual, media, and cultural elites of Nigeria’s Southwest. He lives for and basks in their plaudits and strives excessively hard to avoid inviting their disapprobation.

I had always known this, but I developed a heightened awareness of it when a fellow northern Nigerian Muslim called my attention to it in his disagreement with a social media update I wrote on August 18 about El-Rufai’s visceral anti-Southern Kaduna bigotry.

Why does El-Rufai hate and despise the people of Southern Kaduna with such unnaturally infernal intensity?”

“He strains hard, often too hard, to be seen as ‘cosmopolitan’ when he relates with Southern Christians. Why can’t he even pretend to be prepared to get along with the people of Southern Kaduna? I don’t get it.”

His disdain for and murderous rage toward the people of Southern Kaduna is on apar with, or even less vicious than, his attitude toward Shiites with whom he shares the same religion.

He added that El-Rufai’s contempt for the people of Southern Kaduna may be magnified by his self-conscious nurturing of the [b]historical memory of the enslavement of the ancestors of the people of Southern Kaduna by his ancestors [/b]but that he is an equal-opportunity rhetorical pisser on everyday northern Nigerians.

El-Rufai cherishes the illusion that he is the undisputed champion of the North. He thinks he is the region’s nonpareil centre fielder and regards most northerners as beneath him.

The only people who humble him and whose approbation he perpetually seeks—obviously for transactional and opportunistic reasons—are the elites of Nigeria’s Southwest.

On the surface, this sounds like a cheap, conspiratorial whispering campaign until you step back and gaze at the facts.

Let’s start from the obvious.

El-Rufai’s Special Adviser on Media and Communication who issues press statements on his behalf is some guy called Muyiwa Adekeye, although there are scores of competent media personalities from Kaduna who can do that job.

Ordinarily, I would have applauded El-Rufai’s cosmopolitanism in appointing a “non-indigene” to be his spokesperson, but he didn’t appoint Adekeye as his spokesperson as a testament to his broadmindedness; he did so because the only constituency whose opinions of him he truly cares about are those of the elites of the Southwest, and only an Adekeye can effectively communicate his self-presentation to that constituency.

El-Rufai also has a slew of well-paid “social media influencers” as his “social media consultants” (which is a polite term for visceral and vicious social media attack dogs), all of whom are from the Southwest.

He, of course, also throws a few miserly crumbs to hordes of hungry northern Nigerian social media users to defend him, but he really doesn’t care what the North, or even Kaduna State, thinks of him.

Recall, too, that the annual Kaduna Book and Arts Festival, also informally known as KABAFEST or KADAFEST, which El-Rufai finances, is largely powered by the Lagos literary elite, even though, on paper, it is supposed to be a “celebration and promotion of creatives in the Northern region of Nigeria.”

When he ventured into newspaper publishing in 2004 by founding NEXT, El-Rufai hired members of the Lagos media elite.

The paper was also headquartered in Lagos, not Kaduna or Abuja. And he has a substantial financial stake in a prominent digital-native newspaper that is also run by members of the Lagos media elite.

I am not saying this to disparage or begrudge the media, intellectual, and cultural elites of Southwest Nigeria but to show that El-Rufai’s politics of ethnic and religious supremacy isn’t blind and unbridled.

It is carefully circumscribed. It is nurtured by his warrant less contempt for northern Nigerians and delimited by the profound inferiority complex he feels before the elites of Southwest Nigeria whose admiration he lives for.

That is precisely why his humiliation by the NBA will rankle him intensely and tear his self-esteem into shreds.

The greatest gift in this saga for northern Nigerian victims of El-Rufai’s bigotry and disdain is that they now know where to go when they want to get at him.

https://tribuneonlineng.com

13 Likes

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by slyzy(m): 4:46am On Aug 22, 2020
nairalandankrah:
By FAROOQ KPEROGI
On Aug 22, 2020

The rescission of the invitation extended to Governor Nasir El-Rufai to speak at the annual conference of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) as a consequence of sustained social media pressures from people who are discomfited by his history of intolerance and verbal terrorism against his own people will inflict tremendous violence on the governor’s psychic wellbeing.

You see, there is nothing El-Rufai fhankers after more than the approval of the intellectual, media, and cultural elites of Nigeria’s Southwest. He lives for and basks in their plaudits and strives excessively hard to avoid inviting their disapprobation.

I had always known this, but I developed a heightened awareness of it when a fellow northern Nigerian Muslim called my attention to it in his disagreement with a social media update I wrote on August 18 about El-Rufai’s visceral anti-Southern Kaduna bigotry.

Why does El-Rufai hate and despise the people of Southern Kaduna with such unnaturally infernal intensity?”

“He strains hard, often too hard, to be seen as ‘cosmopolitan’ when he relates with Southern Christians. Why can’t he even pretend to be prepared to get along with the people of Southern Kaduna? I don’t get it.”

His disdain for and murderous rage toward the people of Southern Kaduna is on apar with, or even less vicious than, his attitude toward Shiites with whom he shares the same religion.

He added that El-Rufai’s contempt for the people of Southern Kaduna may be magnified by his self-conscious nurturing of the [b]historical memory of the enslavement of the ancestors of the people of Southern Kaduna by his ancestors [/b]but that he is an equal-opportunity rhetorical pisser on everyday northern Nigerians.

El-Rufai cherishes the illusion that he is the undisputed champion of the North. He thinks he is the region’s nonpareil centre fielder and regards most northerners as beneath him.

The only people who humble him and whose approbation he perpetually seeks—obviously for transactional and opportunistic reasons—are the elites of Nigeria’s Southwest.

On the surface, this sounds like a cheap, conspiratorial whispering campaign until you step back and gaze at the facts.

Let’s start from the obvious.

El-Rufai’s Special Adviser on Media and Communication who issues press statements on his behalf is some guy called Muyiwa Adekeye, although there are scores of competent media personalities from Kaduna who can do that job.

Ordinarily, I would have applauded El-Rufai’s cosmopolitanism in appointing a “non-indigene” to be his spokesperson, but he didn’t appoint Adekeye as his spokesperson as a testament to his broadmindedness; he did so because the only constituency whose opinions of him he truly cares about are those of the elites of the Southwest, and only an Adekeye can effectively communicate his self-presentation to that constituency.

El-Rufai also has a slew of well-paid “social media influencers” as his “social media consultants” (which is a polite term for visceral and vicious social media attack dogs), all of whom are from the Southwest.

He, of course, also throws a few miserly crumbs to hordes of hungry northern Nigerian social media users to defend him, but he really doesn’t care what the North, or even Kaduna State, thinks of him.

Recall, too, that the annual Kaduna Book and Arts Festival, also informally known as KABAFEST or KADAFEST, which El-Rufai finances, is largely powered by the Lagos literary elite, even though, on paper, it is supposed to be a “celebration and promotion of creatives in the Northern region of Nigeria.”

When he ventured into newspaper publishing in 2004 by founding NEXT, El-Rufai hired members of the Lagos media elite.

The paper was also headquartered in Lagos, not Kaduna or Abuja. And he has a substantial financial stake in a prominent digital-native newspaper that is also run by members of the Lagos media elite.

I am not saying this to disparage or begrudge the media, intellectual, and cultural elites of Southwest Nigeria but to show that El-Rufai’s politics of ethnic and religious supremacy isn’t blind and unbridled.

It is carefully circumscribed. It is nurtured by his warrant less contempt for northern Nigerians and delimited by the profound inferiority complex he feels before the elites of Southwest Nigeria whose admiration he lives for.

That is precisely why his humiliation by the NBA will rankle him intensely and tear his self-esteem into shreds.

The greatest gift in this saga for northern Nigerian victims of El-Rufai’s bigotry and disdain is that they now know where to go when they want to get at him.

https://tribuneonlineng.com

Politicians with parochial, bigoted and fanatical mindset like El Rufai should not be given any relevance in our political space. His type despite his fake claim on civility, should be relegated to the stone age. NBA deserves commendations

21 Likes

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by Subduer: 5:39am On Aug 22, 2020
hell-Rufai

4 Likes

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 22, 2020
Humiliated and e also pain am well well

11 Likes

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by tuniski: 5:48am On Aug 22, 2020
Kudos to NBA divisive persons should never be given the honor of desecrating the Noble profession .

12 Likes

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by GTkester: 5:49am On Aug 22, 2020
More humiliations await him and his brood of afonja enablers.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by GTkester: 5:49am On Aug 22, 2020
tuniski:
Kudos to NBA divisive persons should never be given the honor of desecrating the Noble profession .

They did it because no afonja held sway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by Racoon(m): 5:52am On Aug 22, 2020
...It is carefully circumscribed.It is nurtured by his warrant less contempt for northern Nigerians..That is precisely why his humiliation by the NBA will rankle him intensely and tear his self-esteem into shreds.

The greatest gift in this whole saga for northern Nigerian victims of El-Rufai’s bigotry and disdain is that they now know where to go when they want to get at him.
Governor El-Rufai bigotry & ethnic supremacist agenda is legendary.Imagine his whole family always being in the social media for the wrong reason.What a humanity.

2 Likes

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by BENARI: 6:11am On Aug 22, 2020
Quite revealing, but obviously true.

I must say too, my misgivings for the yoruba political class apart, the yoruba elite are hardly all together gullible or even rubber stamps at any given time. Kudos to them on this one.

7 Likes

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by Charmingrascal(m): 6:37am On Aug 22, 2020
I hope hell Rufai will drop whatever Presidential ambition he has, he needs no one to tell him that he is not loved by the Nigerian masses.

I think the reason why that his rapist son is pained is because he knows that his aspiration of becoming President's son has been dealt a heavy blow.
He now knows that is uncouth and terrorist enabler Dad is not as liked and accepted as they think.

3 Likes

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by Captainrambo2: 7:10am On Aug 22, 2020
Here you see the usual useful idiots cheering for him.

Even that useless benue zombie, whose people re being killed daily, get is all over nairaland, licking elrufai ass

1 Like

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by PlayerMeji: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2020
What do you want us Yorubas to do now?

To join you in condemnation of El Rufai because he chose some Yoruba media influencers ahead of his tribes men when in Lagos, we have other ethnic groups holding positions as commissioners.

I am not in a moment's support of El Rufai for his failure to curtail the South Kaduna killings
Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by LadySarah: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2020
Elrufai on channels TV accepted that he has not for once visited the area of crisis without remorse on his face but he could run to Edo state for the APC campaign.

Not surprised though cos Buhari has neither visited Borno,Zamfara,yobe,southern Kaduna or Benue. Infact he has also started running away from Katsina cos of its crisis.

Most Northern govs are operating from Abuja.

He didn't list his strides on terrorism.

8 Likes

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by Supan(m): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2020
nairalandankrah:

I wouldn't have said it any better.

This devil is an expert in divide and rule. He has bought into the soul of the elite of southwesterners, that is why they refrain from speaking out against his numerous evil.

He hates the west equally as the east but he disguises it well. At the right time, he would manifest it.

Notice even on nairaland how Arrewa always try force a fake sense of alliance between the west and north.

Elrufai is not a politician but a cunny Jihardist.

8 Likes

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by asanwafo: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2020
LadySarah:
Elrufai on channels TV accepted that he has not for once visited the area of crisis without remorse on his face but he could run to Edo state for the APC campaign.

Not surprised though cos Buhari has neither visited Borno,Zamfara,yobe,southern Kaduna or Benue. Infact he has also started running away from Katsina cos of its crisis.

Most Northern govs are operating from Abuja.

He didn't list his strides on terrorism.
U want him go visit so that u and ur cohort's plan will materialize abi? It will not work for u. The first and only governor the southern Kaduna has ever produced accidentally was killed during PDP, u people didn't talk down on the party probably cos it was ur own. Throughout PDP 16yrs rule, they never gave SK people opportunity to produce governor. The accidental governor(Patrick Yakowa) was later killed by fanatics in PDP just for the Muslim to continue leading, nobody talked about it.The SK killings are being sponsored by politicians mainly from the opposition cos they think El Rufai has a presidential ambition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by Supan(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2020
PlayerMeji:
What do you want us Yorubas to do now?

To join you in condemnation of El Rufai because he chose some Yoruba media influencers ahead of his tribes men when in Lagos, we have other ethnic groups holding positions as commissioners.

I am not in a moment's support of El Rufai for his failure to curtail the South Kaduna killings
He is exposing the dark intent of Elrufai in a complex and dubious world of Nigerian politics. The end result which is to subjugate all non fulani and non islam. These are his strategies to achieving it.

His victims today are human beings too, tomorrow, you may definitely be his next victim.

Late MKO(rip) was enjoying, till his turn came. my sincere apologies for this reference, if it offends you.

If the enemy of humanity isn't your enemy, then you are a beast.

we often play politics without policy here in Nigeria.

Elrufai is not a politician, he is a bloody, cunny Jihardist.

5 Likes

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by Racoon(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2020
Supan:
I wouldn't have said it any better.This devil is an expert in divide and rule. He has bought into the soul of the elite of south westerners.

This is why they most refrain for speaking out against his numerous evil.He hates the west equally as the east but he disguises it well. At the right time, he would manifest it.....Elrufai is not a politician but a cunny Jihardist.
Aptly said sir.South West media have refused to learn from past histroy.The monster being nurtured today will consume it tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2020
It's not Elrufai they hate. He's just a reflection of all they were raised to abhor. How can a Northerner be so smart, suave, and arguably the most competent public servant in the country? How dare he? How dare he, an aboki?

1 Like

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by Arrewa: 7:54am On Aug 22, 2020
OK....
Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by Supan(m): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2020
DonDemu:
It's not Elrufai they hate. He's just a reflection of all they were raised to abhor. How can a Northerner be so smart, suave, and arguably the most competent public servant in the country? How dare he? How dare he, an aboki?

Is Zamani Lekwot, Obadiah Mailafia, John Dan Fulani etc not from the same Kaduna? These are the main people speaking out against his evil.

If smartness is killing and burning your state men and women, then I am so sorry for you.

Is kaduna the only state that has mixed tribe and religion?

9 Likes

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by Supan(m): 8:01am On Aug 22, 2020
Arrewa:
OK....
Welcome Arrewa,

edit ur rubbish and post, I am waiting...

3 Likes

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by PlayerMeji: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2020
The OP Interestingly kept referencing the Yoruba angle of his submission as if that was the evil El Rufai committed.

It's like me telling you that my governor hired your brother as his special adviser in spite of equally competent people around and I would like that you and I get to fight my governor for that heinous crime. I hope you got my angle.

What I m saying is simply that the OP should not have included the angle of El Rufai hiring Yoruba SMM to handle his affairs in his writeup as one of the many atrocities of El Rufai because eventually it would show the OP as a bigot and his nepotism will be clear for all to see.

Never a fan of El Rufai and never will.

Supan:

He is exposing the dark intent of Elrufai in a complex and dubious world of Nigerian politics. The end result which is to subjugate all non fulani and non islam. These are his strategies to achieving it.

His victims today are human beings too, tomorrow, you may definitely be his next victim.

Late MKO(rip) was enjoying, till his turn came. my sincere apologies for this reference, if it offends you.

If the enemy of humanity isn't your enemy, then you are a beast.

we often play politics without policy here in Nigeria.

Elrufai is not a politician, he is a bloody, cunny Jihardist.

1 Like

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by techmo(m): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2020
cool

The only undisputed champion of the north since 2011 is General M Buhari

Elrufai rode on Buhari's popularity to secure his first term victory and for his second term Buhari rigged him in

1 Like

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by Supan(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2020
PlayerMeji:
The OP Interestingly kept referencing the Yoruba angle of his submission as if that was the evil El Rufai committed.

It's like me telling you that my governor hired your brother as his special adviser in spite of equally competent people around and I would like that you and I get to fight my governor for that heinous crime. I hope you got my angle.

What I m saying is simply that the OP should not have included the angle of El Rufai hiring Yoruba SMM to handle his affairs in his writeup as one of the many atrocities of El Rufai because eventually it would show the OP as a bigot and his nepotism will be clear for all to see.

Never a fan of El Rufai and never will.

This is exactly the reason for the continued problem with Nigeria now. It is too complex and dubious, far beyond normal human reasoning.

An evil person with an evil agenda will surely team up with naive persons to attack other persons or fight for him.

He didn't just hire yoruba SMM to market him. He knows issues in Nigeria are usually judged by tribal affiliations.

Do you know that why the voice of Femi falana and most others from yoruba in NBA has not been heard in this NBA debacle?

It is the underground work done by these yoruba SMM, They have persuaded them to hold their fire against El rufai or at least maintain silence. if not they would have been at the forefront at calling for El rufai's head.

But then, this is bad. Silence in the face of evil done to one is bad.

3 Likes

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by Supan(m): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2020
PlayerMeji:

So also is with Femi Adesina in supporting RUGA from Buhari because he is being paid monthly to sell his conscience.

It won't end there. Tomorrow they will still hire another media personnel to cover their evil tracks. Maybe, by then, Femi Adesina might even be at the receiving end of one of their policies now.

They will keep hiring naive elites to cover their tracks.

El rufai is the Hitler of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by abduljabbar4(m): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2020
While I may not be a big fan of Elrufai, I think these people need to shut their smelly mouths up for once. When the herdsmen strike in Benue, Plateau, and some southern states, nobody mentions the governors. They transfer the blame to Buhari but now that it is Kaduna, everybody wants to point fingers at the governor. It isthe height of hypocrisy and I'm glad that states are pulling out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by PlayerMeji: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2020
Supan, I clearly understand your assertions but I think if you would just shift a little bit to view these issues from my point of view, you would understand why I am saying Kperogi is wrong to label the association of El Rufai and his Yoruba SMMs or associates as one of the many misdeeds of El Rufai.

What I m saying is if I were Kperogi, I wouldn't go tribal in my article, I wouldn't involve ethno-tribal sentiments in my writeup because the moment I do, I would lose the sympathy I was trying to curry..

I hope you saw it well from my angle...

Supan:

This is exactly the reason for the continued problem with Nigeria now. It is too complex and dubious, far beyond normal human reasoning.

An evil person with an evil agenda will surely team up with naive persons to attack other persons or fight for him.

He didn't just hire yoruba SMM to market him. He knows issues in Nigeria are usually judged by tribal affiliations.

Do you know that why the voice of Femi falana and most others from yoruba in NBA has not been heard in this NBA debacle?

It is the underground work done by these yoruba SMM, They have persuaded them to hold their fire against El rufai or at least maintain silence. if not they would have been at the forefront at calling for El rufai's head.

But then, this is bad. Silence in the face of evil done to one is bad.
Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by PlayerMeji: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2020
Supan, politicians would always be politicians.

They will keep associating with the best person that can fester their interests.

Adesina will go one day, another media person will come. Don't forget, they will still do just exactly what Adesina just did. Remember, it was Reuben Abati that was there before.

What I m simply saying is, we should not draw the lines around ethnography.

Kperogi made it about the ethnic group Elrufai associated with and I must tell you that in fact, is very dangerous as most of the time, when we say certain things, certain people take these things differently.

May we not witness another Rwandan genocide in our lifetime.

Overall, I still insist that I am not a moment's fan of El Rufai.

Supan:

So also is with Femi Adesina in supporting RUGA from Buhari because he is being paid monthly to sell his conscience.

It won't end there. Tomorrow they will still hire another media to cover their evil tracks. Maybe, by then, Femi Adesina might even be at the receiving end of one of their policy.

They will keep hiring naive elites to cover their tracks.

El rufai is the Hitler of Nigeria.
Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by Supan(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Supan, I clearly understand your assertions but I think if you would just shift a little bit to view these issues from my point of view, you would understand why I am saying Kperogi is wrong to label the association of El Rufai and his Yoruba SMMs or associates as one of the many misdeeds of El Rufai.

What I m saying is if I were Kperogi, I wouldn't go tribal in my article, I wouldn't involve ethno-tribal sentiments in my writeup because the moment I do, I would lose the sympathy I was trying to curry..

I hope you saw it well from my angle...

You are right though, so correct...

It's a sad thing that Kperogi had to toe that path to expose the under working of El rufai. I will adjure you not to be offended by that stance. Kperogi didn't want stir up tribal sentiment at all.

Look at the evil he was trying to fight. "Silence in the face of genocide". The SMM are responsible for these. They are doing more harm than you can imagine.

El rufai was never a politician. He is a Jihadist.
Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by lereinter(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2020
The only good thing for hellrufuia is to become a full fledge terrorist.

Thinking he would become a modern day buhadisaster can't happen again in nigeria

I'm only sympathetic of Kaduna south residents

But Jehovah shall avenge

He will be destroyed just as pharoah was destroyed.

1 Like

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by Supan(m): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2020
PlayerMeji:

What I m simply saying is, we should not draw the lines around ethnography.

Kperogi made it about the ethnic group Elrufai associated with

I have gone through his article again. I sincerely didn't see anywhere he maligned the yorubas.
He just expounded his romance with yoruba elite in the media and...

The effect of it on the war bitter war El rufai is waging against the good people of SK. The media silence about this genocide is one of the many effects.

PlayerMeji:
I must tell you that in fact, is very dangerous as most of the time, when we say certain things, certain people take these things differently. May we not witness another Rwandan genocide in our lifetime.

I agree with you wholesomely.

But his article was too refined to be interpreted as such though. He avoided the using yoruba instead he said southwest. Kperogi understands the subversive terrain of Nigerian politics very well.

1 Like

Re: The Undisputed Champion Of The North Has Been Humiliated by Supan(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2020
lereinter:

The only good thing for hellrufuia is to become a full fledge terrorist.

Thinking he would become a modern day buhadisaster can't happen again in nigeria

I'm only sympathetic of Kaduna south residents

But Jehovah shall avenge

He will be destroyed just as pharoah was destroyed.

Pls allow me re -echo this jare.

The only good thing for hell Rufia is to become a full fledged terrorist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poor Attendance Mar Labour Party Rally In Uyo , Akwa Ibom / Presidential Live Result In Nguru Yobe State: My Polling Unit / If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.